All Comments on 'A December to Remember Ch. 02'

by Nick54321

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
A late Christmas gift more than makes up for it

Thanks for making my day once more with yet more adventures of a favourite trio that is now a quintet and is shaping to be at least a quartet in the long run.

That was the best inclusion of mother I have ever witnessed in a very very long time, both from the emotional and sexual aspects. And how she accepted the love between the main trio just about melted me on the spot. The love that developed through casual kisses and some randy make out session on the couch only to end in undulated screwing in the hot tub is the perfect order of things here, and just what they needed to make the bond perfect and everlasting.

Then there was Henrietta and her lust for the young master of the house, I’m pretty sure she got her message across this time. Though Cassie might have a bit of a fore on that…

Not sure exactly why but it felt like a catharsis when Cassie lost her shit in front of bitch-grandma, better do it fast and go for the shock value than prolong it and torment yourself.

There are only 2 complaints I have:

1 - the heavily awaited sex scene with mom was too short so I expect more to come in the upcoming chapter(s)

2 - some minor grammatical erros (like "stuff" drink instead of "stiff") here and there.

Not much else to add here but to give you the 5* rating and to spur you on to write more faster :)

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Keep going please

A story which keeps on improving, not so long between chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incest is Best

Good story but didn't go far enough. In follow up story get mother, Cassie and Rachel all pregnant with your child. Sex is always more enjoyable when the possibility of getting your partner or partners pregnant.

TheNoodle888TheNoodle888about 8 years ago
Lol my name is Matty

Holy crap this is the best sex fiction I've read. The way you describe each character and the actions they carry out is amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Thanks for writing this mate.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Brilliantly written story

Wow, you have really opened up this story, skies the limit. You could quite easily write a twenty chapter or more saga with all your characters. Can't wait for the family holiday and of course him servicing Etta as well. I love to see this story telling of their progression from now from finishing their schooling then career paths through to the inevitable children that they all have.. But there again you may not want to be so ambitious to take up such a task. Not all writers have the ability or the desire to do so. Can't wait for the next chapter and to see which way you go with it. 5 stars well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The entire story is fantastic. All the way from the thanksgiving story to this one. I can't wait for the next installments of this. Keep up the great work.

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051about 8 years ago
Fantastic!!

Great story and I do hope soon that you will have the 3rd installment finished. So many ways to take the storyline and maybe continue into another series with all of them together. Thank you for all this so far.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
fantastic!!

wow - very erotic, sexy. one of the best stories i've read on this site. 5 stars - wish i could give it more

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Bumped you up to 5* for some seriously hot sex scenes, but still concerned the relationship dynamics are getting shorted. I get your series is more about wanton, ancestral sex. but with so many women in play now my ability to buy into your universe is slipping. 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, I would have preferred that it didn't turn into a family orgy. Honestly, the best part of it all was when it was just Matthew, Cassie, and Rachel. The only involvement that I wanted from Mom was for her to catch Matthew and Cassie kissing and eventually give them her blessing. I totally lost interest once you had Sara and Matthew screwing each other.

When Cassie was sick in the bathroom, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with her announcing that she had been knocked up. It would have been about the correct time gap from October to start getting morning sickness.

Adding the cousins in was going too far as well, but it was still a lot less disgusting than adding Mom. The real focus should be on the Triad with the girls occasionally involving the cousins but not on a daily basis. 5 or 6 times a year maybe if they come to visit for a weekend.

There's a bit of a non sequitur in that everyone is pissed off about Dad's cheating, but they're okay with Matthew having multiple partners. But it could easily be explained because he isn't being secretive about it or hiding it. But it still deserves to be addressed somewhere in the narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNick54321@Nick54321
News: After being away for much longer than I anticipated, I am back into writing and have another story pending approval. For those following me since the beginning, I apologize for the long delay and hope to have this story finished off within a year from now. It is current...