All Comments on 'A December to Remember Ch. 03'

by Nick54321

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Spectacular as ever and then some more

I was so ecstatically happy to see this one finally back and when I read I couldn't be happier. The missing loving to his mom from previous chapter was more than compensate here, Rachel being brought on the secret turned out the best way possible, the loving between Max & Cassie exceeded all my expectations, the addition of Maria was a fun side line that could prove to be tempting even for mom, and the whole resort experience demands a continuation. It would be a bit of a stretch but a nice one of Maria was somehow related to their maid and they end up all together at some point. As for the the follow-up story I bet it all take place at the resort, where else would they go and why if the have all they could possibly desire.

Besides all of that I was astounded at how fast I read the whole chapter, the flow was solid and the whole thing was done in 40 minutes.

As usual I'm giving it a 5* and now I have to convince myself to sit patiently and await a continuation no matter when!

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051about 8 years ago
Please

For sure you need to continue with this story. I have really enjoyed what you written so far. Wish I could write and explain why this is a fantastic story. Just not able to express myself like most of the writers on here can do. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic series...

Fantastic series... So far. Definitely want another series to continue the story!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Well done

so loving this story and hope you will keep going. Waiting to see how Maria and eventually Henrietta enjoy the company of these four sexy people.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Brilliant as usual

Please please continue on with this story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Having read both of ur stories and a fair few others on this site, I would like to say this is a beautiful story and the love that they share is a joy to read. Some stories on here are good but I prefer ones like this where the characters all share a profound connection and love for one another these stories are more erotic and sensual. Keep up the good work and I really hope you add more to this and I will b looking out for the continuation. Thank you

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago
NO!!! MORE MORE MORE

You have got to continue this!!! There are few stories that can captivate me and make feel like I'm that person and this series is one of them, thank you very much for this, but please keep writting.

JohntreeJohntreeabout 6 years ago
Best yet

Out of all of the stories I have read on here this has been my favorite series. I would love to see some fan art from these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

I love these stories. So incredibly hot, they're awesome to read. I would love to see 'A Labor Day to Remember' set 9 months after these when one, or preferably all of the women give birth. Seeing how they all get up to pregnant sex would be amazing.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
Brilliant story BUT

i hope you finish it. I read all 6 chapters - a clever story well told, well-written and very erotic. All are 5 stars. But......anyway you could finish it? please!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
waiting patiently... 4 years and counting!?!

I cum back to this tale every now and then hoping to find a new chapter. I have been drawn in to this story from the beginning (A Thanksgiving Surprise) I hope you plan to have Maria and Etta join in. It would be good, IF they were related as was hinted at. I don't know your feeling on pregnancy in your stories, but I would love to hear about any or even ALL of them having children with Matthew. Hope whatever has caused your delay has passed and you are in a good place. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! One thing that was disappointing is the son on the three occasions that he was fucking his mother they were in water ..... 1 hot tub, 2 pool, 3 ocean.... next part maybe a more traditional spot.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

On to the story that sucked me into your universe...5*

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Just the opposite of Fuzzy Kbear. I need to read some subsistence. Not just a total suck and fuck, gets boring and if the story gets boring I tend to skip a lot because it's just a repeat, copy and paste, copy and paste!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNick54321@Nick54321
News: After being away for much longer than I anticipated, I am back into writing and have another story pending approval. For those following me since the beginning, I apologize for the long delay and hope to have this story finished off within a year from now. It is current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES