A Decision to Make

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bend over and present my stretched pussy to him, and spread my ass cheeks so he can get a clear few of my pussy from behind as it swallows most of his cock. He drives his rod into my cunt and forces my face into the couch, he then grabs my hair and pulls my head back and forces me back onto his entire rock hard staff. I flinch from the thrust of pain, but then rock back and forth on my knees to service the whole thing! I turn my head back to look into his eyes as he pounds me harder and harder from behind. Just as I feel him start to throb, I slip myself off of him and turn around.

My face, perfectly lined up with his cock, dripping with my cum, I smell myself on him as I take it to my lips. With just a few flicks of the tongue, his head pulses, his balls tighten up in my hand and he blows his jizz all over my tongue and face! His load is proportionate to the size of his cock, it's massive. I swallow what landed on my tongue, and use my finger to wipe my face clean. He looks down at me smiles as he says

"That's a good little slut! You take my fucking cum! Now suck the rest out!"

This change in demeanor surprises but enthralls me. As he speaks those words in his deep voice, and I feel his cock on my lips, my rosebud starts to ache again. I take his cock in my mouth and even flaccid, I can't fit it all in my mouth. While I continue to suck him off, I reach down and begin to finger myself. Running my fingers between my lips and splitting them, before sliding my fingers inside and using my thumb to toy my clit. I love the taste of my pussy on his cock, and I love the taste of his cum as it still slowly continues to seep from the tip. He notices that I am still toying myself, grabs my hair and uses it to direct me to stand up.

While I stand, he places his mouth on mine and replaces my fingers with his. He guides me back to the couch and gently pushes me down so I return to the seat I was in as he ate me out before. He drops to his knees and begins to lap up the juices on my cunt, slides two then three fingers inside my now spread open pussy. He curls them upward and jabs at my clit with his tongue. I very quickly rise to the point of almost climaxing, when he pulls back and stops it before I get the chance. Just when my body settles down he returns to the exact spot he was in and pushes me to almost coming again, then backs off. I look at him with disgust, he knows why and responds with:

"I will make you beg me for this orgasm! You will beg me before I let you cum!"

I look him in the eye just as he rises me to climax for the third time, and I give him what he wants. I beg, I barter and I plead with him.

"Mike, baby, please let me cum! Please baby, give me what I need! I will do anything! I will let you do anything too me! I swear! If you want to try and fuck me in the ass, you can! If you want to piss or shit on me? You can! You want me to walk back into my hotel with your cum on my face then to announce that I am your dirty little whore to the public? I will! Please Mike, baby, just let me cum!"

With this begging he gets a grin on his face, but finally lets me finish. As he pushes me over the edge, my pussy clamps down on his fingers, my stomach tightens and releases and all of a sudden I am squirting all over his hand. His grin at this point goes from ear to ear and he leans over and kisses me, then shoves his fingers in my mouth so I can clean them for him.

"You shouldn't have made those promises. Now you owe me. And I will make it good. Not tonight, but you will be my little cum slut. You will take my piss, you will be covered in my sperm and you will traipse back into your hotel covered in all of it, with my name written on your forehead in sharpie marker. You will be my little cum pig and you will like it. WHORE!"

With that statement he slaps me, then leans in and kisses me.

I don't regret saying any of it to him, except maybe the shit part of the begging. I will happily be his little whore, from now until forever, as long as the orgasms keep coming like that. We cuddle on the couch for a bit, naked and sweaty, until I decide I am sober enough to go back to my bed in the hotel, and relax for the remainder of the night.

I get myself dressed, kiss him goodnight, and head out for my hotel.

When I get back to my hotel I shower, and slip into my cotton brief panties a sports bra and a t-shirt, just before climbing into bed.

I wake up in the morning, after having numerous strange dreams, and many about my wife and son. I miss them dreadfully. I want to call them, but I can't with this voice. I lay in bed and I cry. I do not know what to do. I love being a woman, I love feeling like I can finally be who I want to be, but I also cannot fathom living my life without the love of my life and my amazing little boy.

Three hours of tears later, I get myself together, and put some clothes on to just head out and enjoy the day. Today is either the last day I will ever have as a woman, or the second day of my new life. I grab my purple and orange boy-shorts, a black tank-top with a shelf bra and throw on a hoodie and boyfriend jeans with my Tom's. I am not in the mood to do my make-up, so I just put on some mascara, lip gloss and eyeliner, pull my hair back and walk out the door.

I decide I need to go get myself something to eat. So I find a local restaurant, a pizzeria, grab two slices and a coke, then continue about my day. I decide I am going to head out to the mall, and find one more outfit, it is Friday, and my last night as a woman, will be spent dancing the night away in a club, with a lot of alcohol and a lot of attention from men.

After walking around to a few stores I, find myself at Gap trying on a body conforming little black dress. It has halter shoulder straps and two inch sleeves just below the shoulder line and an off the shoulder neckline that runs right across my chest. It will have me pulling it up all night, but will make my ass and my tits look great! I have shoes that will go with it, but decide to go to Aldo and buy new ones anyway. I walk in and the first pair of shoes I see are the ones I fall in love with. A pair of black leather, five inch, peep-toe heels with diamond studs along the ankle and toe straps. I ask for them in a seven and a half.

I am attempting to pay, the 19 year old, pimple faced, associate looks at me from toe to head and says "If you show me your tits, I will give you twenty percent off!" At first I am disgusted, but consider the fun that can be had here.

I reply "well how much off if I just blow you?"

"You can just have them if you let me fuck you."

I consider this offer, I have the money to pay for them, but why not add another cock to my two day total?

"OK. Where and when?"

"Really? Like for serious? You are going to fuck me to get a pair of shoes?"

"Yeah, why not? Like I said where and when?"

"I get my break in five minutes, we can just go in the back room."

"Ok, can I wait back there for you? I'll get myself good and ready."

"Sure, just lock the door. I have the key, so I can get in."

I head to the back room, lock the door behind me, and find a spot in the corner, on a rolling desk chair. Pull my shoes, sweatshirt and jeans off, but leave my boy-shorts and tank-top on. For his pleasure I pull my boobs from the tank-top and let them freely hang over the shirt. Now sitting with one leg up on the chair and one holding my balance on the floor, I move the boy-shorts to the side and start to play with myself. Slowly working one finger between my lips, then firmly rubbing my clit, I spread myself open and slide two fingers in. I feel the pressure building as I get myself wet, then begin to play with my breasts.

Just after I get myself nice and wet, the door opens slightly and his lanky body slides in the door. He is greeted by the sight of my 34C breasts and three fingers buried inside me. I instantly see his erection form in his pants. Nothing special, but good enough to get the job done.

He walks over and goes to eat me out, I tell him "No, the deal was you get to fuck me, then the shoes are free. No foreplay. We don't have time for that."

At this he unbuttons and unzips his pants, pulls himself out, and sticks it in my face. I put the tip in my mouth and swallow the five and a half inches he is giving me, get it lubed up with my spit and lick it to a rock hard condition, then take it in my hand and guide it to my pussy. As I press his cock against my wet lips, he pushes himself into me. Thrusting in and out, he pounds away at my pussy unrelentingly until I feel him start to pulse, as I feel his cock pound like a heartbeat inside my vagina, I look him in the face and tell him

"Cum on my face or in my mouth! Don't cum in my pussy!" He pulls his cock out of me, and begins to jerk it until I get my lips wrapped around his still rock hard member! When I feel it pulse again, he pulls it out of my mouth and sprays a ton of cum all over my face. Up my nose, in my eye, and all over my cheeks, forehead and even dripped down to my tits.

He put his cock in his pants and then said "Since I couldn't fill your pussy, you don't get a towel. I want you to walk out of the store, with my jizz all over your face."

I look him in the eye, "you're crazy. I will just use my sweatshirt."

He then winds up and slaps me right across my tit.

"NO! You will leave my spunk on your fucking face you gutter whore! Seriously. You are a fucking whore. You fucked me for a pair of shoes. If you think I won't call the cops and say you stole them, you are sorely mistaken."

He shakes his head and slaps my boobs from the other side. "Also if you think I won't just slap the shit out of you, you're crazy! Just put your fucking tits away, put your pants on and fucking leave!"

I actually feel abused. I open up my shirt and put my boobs back in. I straighten out my underwear, and pull my pants up before putting my shoes back on. I reach for my hoodie, and move to put it on, as he pulls back and slaps me across my face, then wipes the seaman that he just got on his hand all over my black tank-top.

"You think you can wipe it off on your sweatshirt while you put it on didn't you?"

"Yeah, so fucking what? Jesus fucking Christ! Just let me leave!"

"You can leave, but you will do so the way I tell you to! Now get the fuck out slut!"

On that note, I grab my hoodie, purse, bag from Gap, my new shoes and walk out the door. Cum faced, now stained shirt, sore boobs and all.

I walk out of the store, and into the main concourse of the mall covered in cum. After getting over the rude way he treated me, I start to get turned on by the fact that the whole world knows that I am a little cum slut. After walking a few stores down, I wipe my face clean and make a line for the car.

I park my car around the back of the hotel, and get back to my room to quickly shower, then take a nap.

I wake up from my nap, and it is already 4:00pm. I order some dinner, and relax to watch some TV. My Chinese food arrives around 4:30 and I answer the door in nothing but a pair of panties and a bra. The delivery driver is unable to speak as he hands me the food and this makes me laugh. I tip him generously and close the door behind me.

After dinner, I lay in bed and watch some more TV. There isn't anything particularly interesting, but end up watching "The Other Woman" and just relaxing. I know this could be my last night with this body and I plan to enjoy it.

When the movie ends, I pull out my laptop and pull up www.youporn.com, I search their videos, and find one that peaks my interest. "BBC Gang Bang White Slut." As I start the video, I slip my hand into my panties and begin to rub my clit through my now prickly haired mound, using my middle finger I apply pressure to the little cum button, and start to feel the wetness seeping onto my other fingers. I slip my index finger inside myself, and continue to watch as this tiny waist blonde on her knees, takes a massive cock in her mouth, just before two more dicks enter the shot and fill her hands. I close my eyes and picture myself in the scene.

Each hand stroking a fuck stick while my mouth pleasures another.

I open my eyes again to see two more very well endowed black men slide into the scene.

As the scene continues with now five men fucking one woman I close my eyes again and loose myself in my own fantasy.

The black cock in my mouth pulls out and maneuvers to slide inside my pussy, while two move into place at my face. Alternating between the two cocks, I suck them both with fervor and joy, with one in each hand and the first one now pumping in and out of my twat. After moments of sucking one cock, they all collaborate and lay me face down on on top of the man inside my pussy, and one of them stands between my legs, primes his cock just before pressing it into my tight unsuspecting asshole. Both men in opposite rhythm pumping in and out of both my holes, a third cock appears in my face, I place it in my mouth and am now as full as I have ever been. Three massive black cocks in filling my ass, pussy and mouth, while I jerk off two more.

As I dream about being fucked in ways that only happen in movies, I start to feel my asshole pulsing, almost begging for attention. I reach to the nightstand and grab both dildos that Jacob left for me. I slide one in my pussy, then suck on the other before sliding it in my anus.

Just as my body starts to tremble from all of the pleasure and the pain at once, they pull out of me and flip me over again. Now switching places. Still leaving all my holes filled, only now I face upwards.

Simultaneously shoving a dildo in my pussy and my ass I start to feel a pushing in my lower abdomen, I clench both my holes around the toys and begin to press my clit again.

After moments of fucking and sucking the man in my mouth pulls himself from my lips and blows his load all over my face and breasts. He is quickly replaced by another in my mouth. As this happens the cock in my pussy pulls out and shoots his load all over my stomach, and is also replaced. Now with a dick in my ass, in my pussy and in my mouth, the three men start to fuck in rhythm. Deep in my ass and mouth when shallow in my cunt and rimming my lips and anus when buried in my pussy. Suddenly all three pull out of their warm fuck caves and jerk their hot jizz all over my face, tits and stomach at once.

As they climax in my dream, I start to cum. The rush and charge of being fucked in such a manner sends tingles and jolts of electric charges though my body. My toes curl, my fist clenches around a dildo and I bite down on my lip while releasing all the pressure from my abdomen. I feel the rush of my pussy squirting again. This time it feels endless and unrelenting. Just as the orgasm subsides I close my eyes, and drift off to sleep.

I awaken around 8:00pm. I climb out of bed, refreshed, still wet and sticky from falling asleep in my myriad cum. I head to the shower, where I shave my armpits, and manage the prickly hair I found while masturbating earlier. I cover my mound in cream, and slowly but firmly drag the razor along the outer part my vagina, then carefully open it exposing my lips and shave the inside near the labia. I scrub myself clean, wash my hair and get out.

Once dry, I begin to style my hair and do my make-up. When done, I grab my new dress, slip it on over my head, slide my arms through the shoulders and high sleeves, and let it fall to my thighs. I tuck my boobs into the support provided and slip on a black lace thong. I slide my feet into my new shoes, that I really earned and add my "J" necklace with various studs in my ear holes. I add the heart anklet and a few silver bangles to complete the ensemble. I look in the mirror and am fully impressed at the woman I see before me.

I decide for my own safety, I should take a cab. The driver pulls up, I climb in and direct him to take me to The Metropolitan. Reviews, say it is the hottest spot on Friday nights, so that is where I want to be.

As I arrive, I pay the cabbie and walk for the door of the club, I decide to try and just "get in" since I know I am hot, and usually the hottest women don't wait to get in the club.

The bouncer sees me, opens the rope and lets me enter the club. Once inside I go right to the bar, drink two shots of tequila and order a margarita. Once my drink is done, I make my way to the dance floor.

The alcohol is already hitting me, and my hips begin to move to the bass heavy music. A man walks up behind me, and begins to grind on my ass, and quickly another joins in front of me. Soon I am surrounded by four men all trying to press themselves against me. One offers to buy me a drink, I accept and follow him off the floor. I tell him I am drinking tequila, either shots or margaritas. He orders two shots, a margarita and a beer. We drink the shots, then converse for a bit. He introduces himself as Rocco, he's 24. He asks what my plans are after the club tonight and I tell him none exist yet.

He grins and says "you can come back to my place if you want."

"Oh yeah? What will happen at your place?"

"I don't know, more drinks, maybe a little fun time?"

"We'll see. I was hoping for a good time, but I am not sure I want to leave with just you."

"What?"

"I was hoping for more of a group thing tonight."

"Oh ok, well my place is perfect if you find enough people to fill your group."

"Thanks."

We finish the drinks, and head back out to the dance floor. He and I seem to click, so I keep him close. As I start to feel more and more drunk, the room starts to get fuzzy. I dance with Rocco, when a sexy, twenty-something, redhead walks up and slides in his place. She was dressed in a ruffled grey crop top, with a maroon ruffled mini skirt and sexy kitten heels. She gets close to me and before I know what's going on, her lips are pressed against mine. I close my eyes and allow my tongue to explore her mouth while holding her lips in place. Her hand wanders to my lower back and pulls me close. I briefly open my eyes to see Rocco and three other guys grinning while they watch us make out.

I later came to find out her name was Amber. The night continued on, making out and dancing with Amber, Rocco, Matt and Peter. The latter two joined us on the dance floor later in the night. Matt was 22, very tall, olive toned skin with brown hair and Peter was a 28 year old blonde, with thick tight muscles. As the lights began to rise in the club, Rocco reiterated his offer to come back to his place. The three others and I agreed. Amber and I took a cab that followed Rocco's car and the separate cab with Peter and Matt in it by ourselves, since there wasn't one that would comfortably fit four people.

In the cab, we continued to kiss and began exploring each other's bodies. Her hands soft and small like mine found themselves pulling the neckline of my dress down and exposing one of my boobs. She suckled at my tit for what seemed like forever but not long enough. The intense tonguing she gave my nipple had it erect and hardened. I felt the warmth in my legs and longed for her to lick me from tit to twat, but knew that it would have to wait. I was unable, do to her clothing choice for the night, to return the nipple licking favor, but was able to run my hand up her skirt and press fingers to her muff over her panties. I slipped my hand under the fabric and realized that she left a small runway patch of hair on her pussy. I played with the patch of hair momentarily until sliding my fingers down to part the curtains of her sex garden. I slipped my finger inside her and used my thumb to rub her clit. While I fingered her, our mouths met and allowed our tongues to dance.