A Decision to Make

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure the cabby did not need a tip, since I know we watched us the whole time in the mirror, but we arrived at Rocco's and all went inside. Still buzzed and not able to totally walk straight, Amber helped me in the house, where we had another round of tequila shots and sipped on a beer before the guys started egging Amber and I on to make out again. We happily obliged. This time though, I pulled her top off and let her bra shackled breasts out from her shirt. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra, exposing her creamy white freckled skin and her 32B boobs. As I kissed her, my hand groped and squeezed her breast, while fondling her nipples. She started to grind her hips towards me and began getting more forceful with her kissing. She slid the shoulder straps of my dress down my arms and removed the sleeves, then pulled the dress down around my waist and over my knees until it was laying on the floor.

There I stood, my lips intertwined with hers, my hands grasping her chest and toying her nipples in nothing but a pair of heels and a thong. I felt exposed and exhilarated at the same time. As she began to kiss my neck, I could hear the guys giving instructions. "Suck her tits!" "Eat her pussy!" My hand found the waist on her skirt, unzipped it and dropped it to her feet. Now we both stand there in nothing but our matching black lace thongs, when Rocco walked up and placed his hand on my ass, just before dropping to his knees to pull my thong off.

He exposed my hairless pussy and jabbed his tongue at my clit, this sent a shock wave though my body. He followed that up with pulling Ambers thong down with his teeth. The patch of hair that I felt earlier now exposed, matched the bright red hair on her head and stood out from the pale white skin that surrounded it. He began licking her pussy, while still holding on to my ass cheek, until he tried to slip a finger in between my cheeks. I brushed his hand aside and grabbed the top of his head, forcing it to my crotch. He delved his tongue into my pussy, separating the mound and lips with precision, poking his tongue at my clit and into the hole below it. Amber quickly dropped to her knees and joined him at my fuck hole and they kissed before taking turns licking me. The change in pace and softness back and forth drove me wild.

Matt was the next one to join, he walked up behind me, already naked, and placed his cock in Ambers face, she turned from my pussy and sucked down his eight inch dick with ease. Rocco crawled while guiding me to the couch, where he pushed me back to sit while he continued to dine on my snatch. As my head hit the back of the couch, Peter appeared also naked with his six inch cock dangling over my face. I hung my head backwards and took his semi-hard dick into my mouth. As soon at my tongue touched it, his cock flinched and became instantly rock solid. He began fucking my face wildly. This turned me on even more, while Rocco began undressing himself as he licked.

Now all five of us, naked, except for Amber and my shoes, intertwined on the couch. Licking and sucking each other's genitals and such when Amber climbed on top of me and pressed her chest and crotch to mine. I could feel Rocco alternating between my pussy and hers, when all of a sudden he stopped. I saw him rise to stand behind Amber, when quickly he forced his cock inside of me! From the feel of it, it had to be at least nine inches long and at least four around. It stretched and pulled me open. Thrusting on top of me, and forcing Ambers mouth to press against mine he fucked me. With each deep thrust a shooting pain from inside shot up my stomach and through my throat. I screamed and wined with pain and pleasure.

I could see Matt and Peter watching from the side when Matt decided to re-join the fun by placing his cock in between Amber and I. we both licked it from the base and met for a kiss at the tip, where he twitched. We repeated this while he looked down at us and watched with amusement. I licked his balls, and even rimmed him without a fight, when he started to pump his hips, right before he blew a massive amount of jizz all over my face, Amber's tits and mine. He slapped his quickly softening cock on my face a few times, shaking out a few more drops of his cum. Amber took his shaft into her mouth and sucked out what may have been left.

When Matt stepped back, Amber dutifully licked the spunk from my face and tits, pooling it on her tongue before kissing me and letting it pool in our mouths together. The warmth of his cum with her kiss pushed me into my first orgasm. My legs shuttered and wrapped around Rocco while he kept fucking away at my coming ax wound. The hair on my arms stood up, and my nails dug into Ambers back, while her lips were still locked with mine. Rocco pounded away when suddenly I felt him push deep inside me, shot with pain I couldn't get him out, when he filled my pussy with his seed. I was too focused on how warm and filling it was to think about the possible repercussions of his actions.

He pumped a few more times then pulled out. Amber quickly dropped to her knees and sucked him clean before licking the white pearl from between my legs. Once her mouth was again full of jizz and my juices she climbed up and spit it all into my mouth. Now with her on top of me again, Peter slid in between our legs and began by fucking Amber, then switching between her hole and mine he kept us both happy. Matt and Rocco at this point were getting hard again, and each placed a cock in our mouths. I got Rocco's while Amber took care of Matt.

Peter thrust away at both of our pussies until I heard him shoot a load into Amber. At the same time his load filled her up, she started to yell and scream that she was coming too! As Peter pulled himself from her, Rocco and Matt both shot their loads into our mouths. Two mouths and a pussy full of cum, I began to eat the sperm from inside Amber, still managing not to swallow Rocco's. After her cunny was cleaned out I went back to kiss her, she too hadn't swallowed the pool of jizz in her mouth. We mixed them together, and each swallowed half of our cum-concoction. We all lay motionless on the couch for moments afterwards when Matt decides to call a cab. Peter follows suit, and soon amber and I do the same. We all get ourselves dressed and one by one leave. Amber and I kiss the boys then each other good night and get into our separate cabs and go our separate ways.

I get back to the hotel, once again shower, and make the decision I am going to go back to being the man I was born as. I need my family too much. I climb out of the shower, pull my hair up in a ponytail, and slip into the boxer shorts. I lay myself down in bed, and fall asleep, for what I thought would be the last time as a woman.