All Comments on 'A Deck Renovation Evolves Ch. 03'

by AquaHolic0120

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dusu68Dusu68almost 7 years ago
More, please

What a hot, erotic story. You craft your stories extremely well, developing the characters thoroughly before culminating with the climax! I am a big fan of your previous stories. I hope you decide to write additional chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Normally I don't post here but this was incredible. Seriously the best story I've seen here, the build up was well made. Was this already the last one, or do you tend to make a side story of this chapter? Just please continue writing, you're really good at this!

motordaddymotordaddyalmost 7 years ago
There Is a Dire Need

Of more adventures of these three or maybe others in their lives. You have a wonderful way words that are delightful to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrific writing!

You do have a way with words. The way you tease the reader as you build up the sexual tension in the story is intoxicating. I love the way you bring the story along slowly as if we were participating in the foreplay. Being 71, I can totally relate to Mr. Wilbur's dilemma of wondering if he could perform & satisfy a young and beautiful woman. It was carefully crafted with lots of character development, except it could have been hotter if her husband ate her sloppy pussy or fucked her through Mr. Wilber's copious cum load. More fodder for additional chapters? Loved it, a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so,

Where is the story about him coming over for dinner and Adam stripping her for him and watching him fuck her? Adam could get it up her ass.

We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what is next

The 3 stories were great. what comes next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for next part on it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous