All Comments on 'A Deelishus Scat Meal'

by FemScatLover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sweet and innocent

This takes me back... Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, Finn Family Moomintroll, Little Lord Fauntleroy, The Pilgrim's Progress... The good, honest morality tales are always the most uplifting. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

I agree! Thanks for this submission FemScatLover. The website needed one with such unique quality like this. Excellent work! Hope to have more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horrible

This by far is the worst form of a story I have ever read. Please don't submit anymore stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this sucks

you are a total idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is the best story that I have read in a long time. The bitch got exactly what she deserved. Deelishus is a great role model. She's my new fantasy woman and hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waiting for a new story

Really enjoyed your story. I hope you get into detail about how you become turned on and stimulated by being humiliated and used. Would love to read more discriptive verse on your enjoyment of drinking piss and sucking a shitty asshole clean. Get working on another story soon. You may want to read stories by the author Lil Actwist for ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DAMN!

This story ... was amazing. Thank you for your submission. This is the best story I've read in a looong time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Hot Baby...

Very hot story...just the way I like them. Keep writing you seem to have a nack for this kind of story...maybe because you have lot's of experience with hot, nasty, kinky sexual pleasure...keep up the good work Baby!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 16 years ago
Delicious

Totally hot! Great writing. More! More!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 16 years ago
Delicious

Totally hot! Great writing. More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What????

This is fucking disguisting you bastard!!! Keep your day job...

carolindacarolindaabout 12 years ago
Love it!

Wonderful! Please, let us know how Delishus humiliated Venus on the next date...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
UNBEIEVABLE!

Puting the "sex play" aside, the way this Dee character behaved, was she she should be put in jail-for years!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Huh?

Just curious. Next time I take a dump I will remember this tale. Only for a second, however, them forget I ever read it. No rating.

hylyfehylyfeabout 10 years ago
Loved it !

I truly loved this story and it got me very, very hot. Would love to hear more stories along the same line. Thanks.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Warm Fuzzies

Although not my favorite subject, by a long shot, I thought the way you wrote it made it funny as hell. It's a classic love story, about rejection, redemption, and flatulence. It restored my faith in humanity, and left me feeling hopeful that Miss Dee would indeed, get that second date.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Odd ending

Not sure how she will call her given that she has taken her purse and hence her phone as well, and has broken her up with her girlfriend and likely made her homeless as well with no computer access.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is actually hilarious! When you wrote "fuck Pattie," I was laughing then proceeded to laugh. The main character is daft and the relationship between her and deelishus was on the edge of mistrustful all the way through! I was like omg deelishus could literally do anything at this point. She's obviously not a nice person

I found it hilarious when Venus was standing outside covered in shit under a coat. I felt so bad for her because she put her trust in this woman. This is comedy gold.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Kinky Hot and Sexy, We Loved It!

Hallo FemScatLover!

If your interested?... I sent you a private message in contact by way of Literotica's author box!

*

[Delishus.] _ While working in Europe as a "Dominant Lesbian prostitute" I worked with quite a few Dominant and submissive women, and one of the Dominant women was called Delishus, she is African from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, in Central Africa.. And I can assure you that she was yummy deelishis,,, yes! :-)

[The Fish Market was the latest and hottest lesbian club in the city.] _ Sounds like a couple lesbian bars I frequented in Europe, the La Mutinerie in Paris France, and the Himmelreich Café, a lesbian-bar in Berlin Germany, that offered a special "Women's Lounge" upstairs after 9 pm, by invitation only!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Scat Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous