A Deelishus Scat Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dry it up, bitch!!! Nobody likes a crybaby." Deelishus snapped at her. "If it's any consolation it was my piss that you drank at the bar. Now let's go." She said with a smile.

Venus dutifully followed her out of the bathroom and outside to Ms. Dee's vehicle. As they drove off, Venus thought of Pattie and wished that she had left a message of where she was going and who she was meeting. She was scared to death of what lay ahead, but she was too afraid to protest or say anything. Venus decided the best thing to do was to sit there quietly and await further instructions from her mistress. She kept saying in her mind, "this is what I wanted, this is what I wanted, this is what I wanted," as if trying to convince herself.

They pulled up to a cheap Motel 6. Ms. Dee pulled around the side in front a room that read "Unit 7" on the front door. She turned off the car and looked over at Venus and smiled "We're here" she sang out and got out of the car. Venus followed her and got out too. She must have checked in earlier, because she already had the room key and she opened the door to the room. The lights in the room were already on. Ms. Dee told Venus that she had 30 seconds to strip naked. Deelishus dropped her coat and to Venus' surprise, she was completely naked underneath. While Venus was quickly stripping out of her clothes, Ms. Dee began rummaging through a bag pulling out different belts. She was swishing them through the air and the different belts made different sounds. Finally she selected a medium thickness belt with a big silver buckle at the end and smiled. Venus just stood there staring straight ahead, completely naked.

In a rather bubbly voice, Ms. Dee explained, "I'm a practical kind of gal. I don't need any fancy whips or cat o'nine tails and all that junk. Just a simple plain old belt is fine for me. When I get finish whipping your ass, I still have a belt to hold up my paints. I'd look kind of foolish with a whip tied around my waste, now wouldn't I? Okay, on your knees, bitch and bend over the bed. It's time for that ass whipping that I promised you; and I always keep my promises."

Venus stood there dumbfounded unable to move. This must have pissed off Ms. Dee, because she found it necessary to backhand her so hard that it knocked Venus to ground.

"I see that you want a little extra something. Some people aren't satisfied with just an ass whipping. They always want to make me exert myself. Okay, I guess I'll oblige you." With that Ms. Dee dropped down across Venus' back with all of her weight. Ms. Deelishus was no small woman. She was extremely tall and a healthy two hundred pounds easily. She sat her ass on the top of Venus' head, while she was on her knees with her body leaning across the bed, with her face buried in the bed. Ms. Dee settled all of her weight on the back of Venus' neck and the top of her shoulders. Her arms were pinned behind her back, underneath Deelishus' weight. With that Delishus began flogging poor Venus with the belt. Her target was Venus' ass, but she didn't care. The strokes hit anywhere from the bottom of Venus' back, to the center of her ass cheeks. Venus didn't make a sound. She could barely breath since her face was buried in the bed with all of Ms. Dee's weight on top of her head, but her body trembled with each stroke. Deelishus was delighted. You would have thought she was Debra Winger in Urban Cowboy. She rode Venus as if she was a bucking bronco, grabbing a hand full of Venus' hair as a rein to stable herself. After about twenty strokes, Ms. Dee began to shake and convulse. It was obvious that she was having an orgasm. Her body went limp, and she fell backwards onto the bed. Deelishus fell back with her legs wide open. Her pussy was inches away from Venus's face. In one fell swoop, she managed to grab Venus by the hair, which was wet and sticky with her cum, and pulled Venus's face onto her pussy.

"Eat me, bitch" she said as she wrapped her legs around Venus's neck. Ms. Dee's pussy was dripping wet when Venus stuck her tongue inside. The sweet taste of Ms. Dee's pussy made Venus quickly forget about the pain in her ass. She slurped Ms. Dee's pussy and sucked her clit, bringing her to another climax. Ms. Dee let out a long moan and fell limp again, kicking Venus in the face to the floor. Venus remained on the floor, since she was uncertain of what she should do now. She licked her lips to savor the taste of Ms. Dee's pussy juice that remained, and tasted a little blood on her swollen lip. She wanted to thank Ms. Dee, but she was afraid to speak without being spoken to. She decided the smartest thing that she could do was to just lie on the floor and remain quiet.

Soon she heard the soft purring of Ms. Dee's snoring. Ms. Dee was sound asleep. Venus felt a little proud of herself. As the old saying goes, you know you fucked somebody good when you put them to sleep afterwards. Venus used the opportunity to sit up and survey her surroundings. She surveyed the room some more and became alarmed when she saw that the clock said 11:37PM. She thought about Pattie and thought that she must be worried to death by now. She started to try to formulate in her mind what she was going to tell Pattie. She couldn't even come up with any rationale excuse. At that moment, Ms. Dee began to stir. She sat up stretching. At that moment, she too was taking note of the time. "It's almost midnight. Where you at, bitch???" Venus, popped her head up at the foot of the bed meekly.

"There's a menu on the dress. Hand it to me and come here. The Chinese restaurant closes at midnight." Ms Dee demanded.

Venus grabbed the menu and walked over to Ms. Dee. "Have you had dinner, yet?" Ms. Dee asked. Venus was so excited that she had forgotten that she had not eaten anything since lunch about eleven hours earlier. She was kind of hungry. "No, m..m'am. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. I am kind of hungry." Venus stammered.

"Good," Ms. Dee said. "I like Chinese. What's your favorite?" Ms. Dee asked. Venus was a nut for Chinese food. She agreed with Ms. Dee that this was her choice as well, of all the menus that was there. Ms. Dee smiled at Venus and gave her the menu and told her to go through and order her favorite dishes and she could have whatever she wanted. Ms. Dee advised that she would eat whatever Venus ordered, so she should go ahead and just order for the both of them. Venus was so hungry that she ordered more than normal, all of her favorites. Shrimp fried rice, spare ribs, egg rolls, egg foo yung. Ms. Dee told her to order whatever she wanted, that money was no object. They called in the order, which totaled $27 and awaited the arrival of the delivery man.

While they were waiting, Ms. Dee picked up Venus's pocket book and decided to rummage through her purse. Eventually, there was a knock on the door. Ms. Dee got up and put on her coat. She grabbed Venus's purse and told her that she was going to go to the vending machine to get some soda's, and that Venus should pay the man while she was gone. Venus said that she needed to get the money out of her purse so that she could pay the man. Ms. Dee slapped her face and told her that she would be needing that money to get sodas and Venus would need to figure out some other way to pay for the food. With that, Ms. Dee threw the door wide open, exposing a naked Venus to the delivery man. On her way out of the door, Ms. Dee informed the delivery man that Venus didn't have any money, but Venus was very hungry and very willing to pay for the food in whatever way possible. "I'm sure that you could come up with some form of payment arrangement from an attractive naked woman," Deelishus said and winked at him. She looked over her shoulder and said to Venus, "There better be food here when I get back. I don't care what you do, but you better think of something to pay for this fucking food." The delivery man was already unzipping his pants before Ms. Dee was out of the room good. Venus was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe the situation that she found herself in. As a confirmed lesbian, she had only been with a man one time in her life when she was 18 years old. She hated it then, and the experience confirmed that she was indeed a lesbian and had no interest in men. Now here she stood, having to service this man for $27 worth of Chinese food. She started to become angry. Fuck Ms. Dee. She didn't bargain for this. The delivery man was now standing in front of her with his pants down around his knees and a major erection. He reached out and touched her breast. He squeezed her nipple. Immediately she tensed up and stepped back.

"Let me tell you right now," she yelled at him, "I am not fucking you and I'm not sucking your dick either."

She must not have been convincing, because he said that he was open for suggestions, but she had to do something to pay for this food. "It sounds like you want me to fuck you in the ass, then. That works for me."

Venus closed her eyes and bent over and turned around. She couldn't believe what she was doing. What was this power that Ms. Dee had over her to make her voluntarily do these awful things? The power was the reward of serving Ms. Dee and just being allowed to be in her presence. She just closed her eyes and pretended that she was somewhere else, while the delivery man plowed his nasty dick into her ass. Just as the delivery man was taking his final stroke before exploding his load into Venus's ass, Ms. Dee came breezing through the door with a couple of drinks in hand.

In viewing the sight in front of her, she exclaimed "Wonderful, Venus. I see that you worked out a method of payment."

"Uuuuuugghhh" the delivery man moaned, and came in Venus's ass. The delivery man pulled his dick out of Venus's ass. It was covered in a mixture of cum and residue of shit. The delivery man started to put his messy dick in his trousers, but Ms. Dee stopped him. She told Venus that she should tip the delivery man. Venus looked at her puzzled since she didn't have any money. Deelishus responded with a quick backhand across Venus' face.

"You silly bitch, how would it look if we sent this poor man out of here with a nasty dick. Beside it's your shit on his dick. Lick his dick clean, you dumb bitch. Damn!!! Do I have to think of everything?" Before the words were out Ms. Dee's mouth, the delivery man was already shoving his dick in Venus's mouth. Poor Venus had no choice but to start licking and sucking the man's dick under Ms. Dee's watchful eye. Venus felt a slight bit of appreciation, when Ms. Dee patted her on the head as she slurped and sucked on the guy's nasty dick.

While Venus was sucking his dick, Ms. Dee leaned over and whispered to the guy. "I'm glad that you chose the ass and not the pussy. Her pussy belongs to me, but I have absolutely no use for her ass, other than whipping it. So I hope that you enjoyed it." After a few minutes the delivery man was gone and Ms. Dee began to open the cartons of food. The food smelled really good, and Venus was looking forward to eating to get the horrid taste of this guy's dick out of her mouth. Ms. Dee had already loaded up one of the paper plates that was provided with spare ribs and chicken and rice, but there was plenty of food left. Venus went to grab a plate to fix her food, and Ms. Dee screamed at her, "What do you think you're doing? You just gave your ass to the delivery man and sucked his shitty cum soaked dick. Do you think that I'm going to allow you touch food that I have to eat? No, I don't think so."

Venus looked hurt and confused. "I'm sorry Ms. Dee. Will you fix my plate then, so that I don't have to touch the food?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so. Right now, I'm hungry and I'm tired. I'm going to eat and take a nap afterwards. Perhaps later after I have had some rest, I may feel like fixing you a plate. I guess you'll just have to wait until then." With that, Ms. Dee plopped her feet up on the bed and begin enjoying her meal.

Venus was dumbfounded, and she was starving. She had no idea what to do now, but she accepted the fact that she was not going to eat at this particular moment, and hoped that Ms. Dee would come around soon and decide to fix her plate. After about an hour, Ms. Dee was on her third helping and scraping the last remains from the carton. Venus almost cried, she was so hungry. How could one person eat so much food and let another person starve.

"So, tell me about this girlfriend of yours." Ms. Dee said, while chewing on the last of the spare ribs and cleaning the bone. "Where does she think you are at 1AM in the morning." She said sarcastically.

"I don't know. She wasn't home from work yet, when I left. I didn't tell her where I was going." Venus explained.

"Don't you think that she's probably worried about you by now?" Ms. Dee said expressing great concern.

"Yes, I think that she probably is very worried right now." Venus said, agreeing with Ms. Dee.

"Well, we'll fix that. You must call her right now and let her know that you're okay. Tell you what, I'll even give you a little privacy to talk to your mate. I've got to go wash this sticky barbecue sauce off my fingers. Go ahead and call her while I'm in the bathroom." Ms. Dee ran off to the bathroom and began the water running.

Venus was relieved and couldn't believe what a kind thing Ms. Dee did. She really was worried about what she was going to tell Pattie. Well, she had to come up with something quick she thought, as she dialed her home number. "Hello" said the teary eyed voice. Venus's heart sank, since she could tell that Pattie had been crying.

"Hi Pattie. I just was calling to tell you that I'm okay..." Venus started. Pattie just immediately jumped in and started asking a bunch of questions before Venus could say anything. Although she had the water running in the bathroom, Ms. Dee was listening at the bathroom door waiting for her moment. She figured this was as good a time as any to make her move.

She came out of the bathroom, and shouted as loud as she could "Venus dear, I just love these panties of yours. They are so sexy. I can't make up my mind if you look better with them on or off. Oh, were you still on the phone, dear??? I didn't realize it." Deelishus said with a smile that could melt better.

Of course Pattie heard every word through the phone, and Venus was really in a pickle now. You could hear Pattie screaming through the phone from across the room. Not knowing what to say or do, Venus decided it would be best just to hang up the phone. This was a situation she really didn't want to deal with in front of Ms. Dee. The one thing that she knew for sure was that Pattie was going to kill her. She would have some serious explaining to do when she got home.

Ms. Dee came over and stood next to her, smiling. "Don't you feel better dear, now that she knows where you are and she's no longer worried about you? You know when I was washing my hands, I thought that you were probably hungry, so..."

Venus's eyes got big with excitement as her stomach growled. Ms. Dee was finally going to let her eat something.

"So, I thought that you might like to lick the remaining barbecue sauce off my fingers. There's a bit under my nails that I couldn't get rid off. Here suck on my fingers." With that she stuck her fingers in Venus's mouth before she could say anything. The phone rang, and Ms. Dee answered it. It was Pattie on the other end. She had the number on the caller ID, and she was calling back wanting to know who she was speaking to and where was Venus.

"Hello Pattie. I'm Ms. Deelishus, and I'm a dominatrix that your girlfriend met on line several weeks ago. We're currently here at the Motel 6. I would let you speak to Venus, but she has her mouth full. She's busy sucking on my fingers right now. If you think that's bad, you should have seen what she was sucking on earlier. Hello...hello??? Venus, I think she hung up on me. Do you think it was something that I said? Your girlfriend sounds like one touchy bitch. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter. We would have been getting rid of her eventually." Once again, the words poured out of her mouth, with a smile that would have melted butter.

The tears rolled down Venus's face, and she continued to suck on Ms. Dee's fingers and thought about the end of her relationship with Pattie. Craaack!!! Ms. Dee's hand came down across Venus' face hard again.

"Bitch, what did I tell you about cry babies? If I see one more tear, I'm going to fuck you up good. Beside, I'm starting to think that you actually prefer that stupid bitch of a girlfriend of yours over me." Deelishus said, very indignantly. "Now, my ass is in need of some attention. Why don't you worship my asshole, and show me just how happy you are to be here with me." Deelishus said as she climbed on to the bed and got into a doggy style position with her ass in the air.

Venus parted Deelishus' cheeks and buried her face in her ass. By the smell of her ass, you could tell that it had been a day or two since it had been anywhere near soap and water. She closed her eyes and began to devour Ms. Dee's ass with her tongue. In spite of everything that had happened this evening, she was very happy to be right were she was at that very moment. Without realizing it, Venus found herself mumbling, "Thank you Mistress Dee" in between slurps of her ass. Deelishus responded by releasing a series of foul smelling farts into Venus face.

Gggggrrrrrr...at first Venus thought the growling noise was coming from her own empty stomach, but when Ms. Dee sat up, Venus realized that the noise was coming from her groin. Ms. Dee made a comment about Chinese food running right through you and headed for the bathroom. She got to the bathroom door and stopped and looked at Venus who was sitting on the floor by the bed. "Bitch, how do you expect me to use the fucking toilet, when your ass is still sitting there?" She stepped back and grabbed Venus by the hair, dragging her across the floor into the bathroom. Get into the tub she instructed Venus.

Venus' heart was pounding. This was it. This was the culmination of years of internet searches, degrading video clips and all the sorted fantasies that she had had over the past couple of years. It was finally going to happen. She was so excited, her clit was throbbing. Venus sat down in the tub, and Deelishus stepped in and stood over her. She placed her foot on Venus' shoulder to balance herself, and Venus instinctively knew to lean forward and put her mouth on Ms. Dee's hairy pussy. Without any further words, Deelishus let out a stream of piss into Venus' mouth. Venus made sure to give full coverage to Ms. Dee's pussy, to make sure that every single drop of this golden champagne found it's mark and made it in her mouth. After a few seconds, the stream begin to turn into trickles and droplets. Finally, she was done. Venus dutifully licked Deelishus' pussy, making sure that all traces of her piss was gone.

Without a second glance backwards, Ms. Dee turned around and positioned her ass over Venus' face. She let out a series of farts and started to moan and grunt. Without even looking down at Venus, she said "See dear. I told you that I would be feeding you some Chinese food, and I'm keeping my promise." Deelishus cracked up inside. Sometimes she just really amazed herself with her whit. "I know that this is new to you, so I don't expect for you to eat all of my turds, but let's see how well you can do. Let's give it the old college try, shall we?" With that, Deelishus pushed out the first of several small shit balls. Venus took the first one into her mouth. It was a small chunk, not much bigger than a Swedish meatball. Venus, immediately just moved it to the back of her mouth and swallowed it down. The taste was bitter and the smell was atrocious, but this was Ms. Dee's shit. The fact that she was eating shit from Ms. Dee's ass, made it like eating a box of Godiva chocolates. After consuming several small chunks, Ms. Dee begin to shit a couple of large turds, several inches in length. Venus really did try to eat as much as she could, but being the novice that she was, she really couldn't eat it all. What she didn't eat, just fell on her breasts, her face and other parts of her body.