A Deelishus Scat Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deelishus indicated that she was done shitting and Venus could clean her up. Venus licked Ms. Dee's ass clean, thoroughly getting into her crack and licking away all residue of shit. Ms. Dee stepped out of the tub and grabbed a piece of toilet paper and did the "white glove" test to see if Venus had done a good job in cleaning her ass. After wiping her ass with the toilet paper, she held up the still white paper to show Venus that he had passed. Deelishus looked down at Venus still laying in the tub, with several turds of shit on her. She was disappointed to see that there was so much of it left uneaten, but realistically, she knew that this was Venus' first attempt so she should not have expected too much. But, she considered her shit to be precious, and felt that it absolutely must be put to some good use that would benefit Venus. She thought for a minute and then a light bulb came over her head.

"Venus, dear, I had hoped that you would have eaten much more of my shit. Let's see...one, two, three, four. There's four turds here. Now what are we to do with these? We can't very well just flush them down the toilet. Any suggestions, dear"? Deelishus inquired, tormenting poor Venus.

Venus didn't have a clue. She knew for a fact that she couldn't eat any more shit, and it took everything that she had, not to vomit the shit she had just digested. It was one thing to eat shit as it was coming directly out of Ms. Dee's, but when she looked at the turds laying on her body, she felt a little disgusted and didn't even want to touch them. The look on her face gave away her feeling of disgust and Deelishus was quick to pick it up.

"Well now dear, I think that I have a marvelous idea of how we can put this shit to good use. You know, I was reading in a health magazine the other day, how our body fluids and waste of full of wonderful proteins that are good for the skin. Why I know tons of ladies that absolutely wash their hair with nothing but sperm. They say that it gives it a wonderful glow. Now hard as I might, I cannot produce sperm, but I think that we can put these turds to good use with a nice facial or body rub. Don't you think that's a wonderful idea, dear?" Deelish said, giving Venus that look of start rubbing bitch.

Venus picked up the first piece of shit and just held it in her hands. It was still warm and very soft and squishy. Ms. Dee took Venus' hand and folded it around the shit, so that it squished in her hand. Of course she was careful not to touch any of it herself. Heaven forbid that Deelishus stook her hand in shit -- even if it was her own.

"Okay, dear. I think that you get the general idea. I'm going to give you a few minutes, and when I come back, I expect to see you covered from head to toe in a nice brown shit mask. It's going to do wonderful things for your skin, you'll see." The meaner and nastier the things were that Ms. Dee instructed her minions to do, the sweeter and more caring she sounded when tasking them to do it. She got up and left Venus in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. The smell was horrid, and she couldn't stand it any more.

Venus knew she had no choice, so begin the task at hand. Since she knew she had to rub all of this shit all over her body, she figured that she would start feet first. That way she didn't have to have it so close to her face right away. She took the clump of shit that Ms. Dee had squished inside her hand, and begin smearing it on her feet and legs. Little by little she took more of the turds and spread it on her thighs, her abdomen, her tits, her arms and finally she was up to her neck. She had one small turd left, just enough to do her face she thought. She squished the last turd in her hand, letting it ooze through her fingers and squeezing it until it was a really creamy consistency, almost like peanut butter. She begin rubbing it on her face, not much different than when she did her Noxzema mask every night. By the time that she was finished, the only thing you could see was her eyes, her mouth and her nostrils. Okay, the task was done. Ms. Deelish would be pleased, Venus thought.

While Venus was in the bathroom rubbing shit on herself, Ms. Deelishus was in the bedroom up to no good. She was gathering up her things in preparation to leave, and she thought that she just couldn't resist one last bit of mischief to fuck with Venus' head. She had finished dressing and picked up the phone and made one last phone call. Venus came out of the bathroom covered completely from head to toe in Deelishus' shit, just as she was hanging up the phone. The stench was overwhelming. Venus looked a little surprise to see Ms. Dee fully dressed.

"Look dear, I've had a blast, but as usual, all good things must come to an end." Delishus said. "I've really enjoyed this, and I would like to see you again. I will contact you at my convenience to make arrangements for another "date" at some point in the future. In the meantime, I'm going to keep this dress. I really like it and well I'm sure that you would want me to have it. But here's your coat," Deelishus said flinging Venus' coat to her.

Venus looked shock. "...but, I need to take a shower. I can't leave like this." Venus protested.

"Oh I'm sorry dear. There's just no time. I really need to get going. But, I have called you a taxi and they should be here momentarily." Deelishus said, dripping with butter.

"Taxi??? Aren't you going to take me back to my car?" Venus asked, trying to imagine herself being around another human being in her present condition.

"I'm sorry dear. It's out of the question. For one, there's absolutely no way that I would allow you to get in my car like that, and for the other, your car is in the complete opposite direction of where I need to go. So, tut tut. Let's get moving. Put your coat on, your taxi will be here in a moment." Deelishus said, as Venus put on her coat and she ushered her out of the room. Deelishus also knew, that they needed to get a move on in order for her devious plot to have the desired effect.

Deelishus told Venus that she had called a taxi and asked them to pick up a passenger in front of Unit 7 in ten minutes. With that, Deelishus got into her vehicle and left Venus standing outside in front of the room. She told Venus that she had to make a quick stop by the rental office to turn in the key, but she had a wonderful time and that she would be in touch real soon. Deelishus drove off and left Venus standing there. After a quick visit to the rental office, Deelishus walked out with the hotel manager. She pointed towards Venus who was standing across the parking lot in front of Unit 7. She got into her car and drove off. As she drove off, she slowed down, as she saw the other car pulling into the parking lot. She stopped her car and poked her head out of the window to observe the scene.

Venus was standing outside of the room waiting for the taxi. Even though she had her coat on, she was completely naked underneath and covered from head to toe in Deelishus's shit. She noticed the vehicle approaching her, and thought that it looked very familiar. Oh no!!! It couldn't be. As the headlights shined on her and the car came to a stop in front of her, she stood still in her tracks absolutely mortified. It was Pattie who had come to pick her up.

"Your friend called and said that you were stranded and needed a ride home and asked me to pick you up. She said she got the number from the caller ID when I called. As mad as I am at you, I'm not going to leave you stranded." As Pattie approached her and got closer, she took in the sight, then the smell hit her. "What the fuck is going on here???" Pattie yelled.

Venus just wanted to go somewhere and die. This had to be the worst moment of her life. There was no way for her to explain to Pattie why she was standing here naked covered in shit from head to toe. She wasn't even going to try. At that very moment, a very irate hotel manager approached the two ladies.

"I caught you!!! You thought that you could sneak out without paying. If it wasn't for that nice lady who came by the office and turned you, I would be out of $35. Now which one of you bitches is going to pay for this room?" The manager said looking back and forth between Pattie and Venus. "What the fuck is that smell?" he said frowning up his face.

Venus didn't have a dime, since Deelishus had took her purse. "Pattie, uh...I don't have any money. Do you mind?"

Pattie began to explode in rage. "You must be out of your fucking mind to think that I'm going to pay for a room after you and your hoe have used it. You fucking bitch!!!" Pattie went on and on. Venus now felt, that the moment earlier when she thought that things couldn't get any worse, she was wrong. They could. At that very moment, Deelishus drove by outside of the parking lot and blew her horn at Venus.

"Bye Venus, let's do this again soon!!!" she yelled out of her car window as she kept on going. Yes, she thought to herself, it feels good to break a bitch down. She wondered whether or not she would be able to get another date with Venus. Tonight was a lot of fun. Delishus had a lot of confidence in herself. She knew that the next time that she called Venus for a hook up; that the bitch would come running. Yeah, she was sure of it.