All Comments on 'A Deep and Meaningful Massage'

by catandblue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
somehow awkward

I found this awkward to read somehow. I thought the executive woman part was pushed too hard with too many details, and I didn't find the massage part realistic, as if the author hadn't actually had a massage before writing this. I do like massage stories, but there are a lot of them out there.

CabinguyCabinguyover 13 years ago
Give us some more background

Thank you for sharing and I love massage stories but who are these people?

It's hard to care with no character development and not even a real physical description of the characters.

I did however really like your use of metaphor with the receptionist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do a little research first

If you're going to write a massage scenario, at least know the difference between "masseuse" and "masseur" before you start.

I agree with the previous poster about the need for character development.

I just didn't believe in your main character. She is meant to be a high-powered executive, yet despite being married to a masseur, she thinks he's a massuese. That's not credible, and when characters in a story lack credibility they fail to engage our interest.

Despite this, I think you do have some potential, so please don't give up writing - I'm sure you will improve with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disappointing

Massaged by her own husband? Certainly an enjoyable experience for wife and hubby themselves. But for me as a reader it is too "politically correct". It lacks the "forbidden" factor which is for eroticism what the salt is for food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
..... GREAT !! WRITE A MASSAGE SERIES !!!

...your story was so realistic, do write more ....many thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gender Bender

If you want your wrighting to have a better impact be sure to use the correct terms for your characters.A masseuse is a female practioner of the trade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous