All Comments on 'A Deep Dark Secret'

by OneForTheMoney

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I know this story isn't real...at least I hope it isn't. But I feel appalled, offended and disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wrecked it

The author wrecked the story very early by NOT KNOWING the differecne between "come" and "cum" the later is the universal accepted slang for an orgasm and/or semen. Good hell any kid ove the age of 5 knows this, so its amazing where do such authors keep arriving from who don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So funny.

I love stories like this that remind me that I, as a white man, I am fucking a black woman because her black husband is not as big as me. It gets me so hard when she says she'll never fuck a little black cock again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superior nigger?

The government says 72% of black men don't support their children. The worse thing a white woman can do is to get knocked up by a nigger. He won't support the child and no white man is going to support some fucking niglett. I have been in the locker rooms and niggers don't have bigger dicks but their dick is the only thing they have to be proud of.

james_38671james_38671about 10 years ago
OH YES

It sounds so real to me, my wife loves and can not get enough nigger

cock just like the white wives in the story

and she loves to let me watch her take her niggers cocks all the time

and their friends also

such a turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought Samuelx was the worst writer in Lit.

But, after reading *this* crap, I'm not so sure....

yang_1992yang_1992about 10 years ago
no N word!!!

i hate when people on lit use the N word in stories. it mess it all up to me!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Nice

I liked this story - it would have made it a lot more exciting if the Black cock would have been on a well-hung, arrogant, athletic Black teenager & the Black teenager puts his Black baby in the bellies of loads of white wives & their daughters too.

Also the arrogant Black teenager would fuck young recently married white women & the first baby the young married white woman would give birth to would be a healthy chocolate coloured baby.

Sarah Leather, London England.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY NICE

CONTINUE TIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not all black msn have large cocks. I'm white and I'm11 plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous