All Comments on 'A Degree of C Ch. 01'

by LSEiland

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Promising start.

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Good start. Elise should kick her own ass. The guy only asked to show her around. There ain't nothing wrong with hanging out it doesn't have to be serious.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 10 years ago

I will be looking out for more of this, Great start Ben and Elise both sound so yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good start. Super curious why she declined the number. Maybe he's the person she's visiting in NY and that would have blown it? Anyhoo, this is a lot better than some of the tripe this category puts up.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
One page chapter???

This has always been fantasy of meeting a mouth watering fine man on a flight somewhere and we click. Of course it has never happen to me. But I love this story, so please give me more. Is Elise attached to someone or is she free to mingle? If she doesn't want Ben I do.

casemgrcasemgrover 10 years ago
Good opening

This is a good start to the story. I'm interested to see where you go from here.

bensyayabensyayaover 10 years ago
Good Start

Like it so far and it looks like its a good build up. I like the whole instant connection aspect of a story. Hope you continue. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
Great Start!

Can't wait for the next update!

LSEilandLSEilandover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

Just wanted to thank everyone who commented and/or read this first chapter. I wasn't sure if anyone would like it, so I'm glad to hear you are awaiting the next chapter. It will be posted soon.

RaLaWritesRaLaWritesover 10 years ago
Lovely 1st Effort

I just wanted to stop by and say I really enjoyed reading this. It's been close to a year since I've written or read anything in this genre, but it had all of the elements that make up an enjoyable tale. Definitely look forward to reading more!

RaLa

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaover 10 years ago
Very nice! Great potential.

Very good read. I could feel the chemistry between them, and this left me with wanting to read more. I'm looking forward to the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

I had a similar experience back in 2009 when I flew through Houston on my to Ronald Reagan Airport in D.C. Sexy White man with the Justin Bieber comb-over sat next to me. I was reading a book that had an interracial couple (black woman/white man) on the front cover, while he was reading a political biography. Of course we hit it off--because I'm a political science graduate! It was TOO cute! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Love the writing btw!!

*~*BlackWomynReader*~*

Janez9Janez9over 10 years ago

Love it please add a chapter 2 soon!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I really like Ben already... think i'll keep tabs on this story. Hope you update soon

LSEilandLSEilandover 10 years agoAuthor
Ch. 02

Hey, AMHJ89... Ch. 02 was posted today! I'm glad you like Ben, he will only get sweeter with time.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
more

I really like this story so far

mimi186mimi186over 10 years ago
love this!

So cute already. Would love me some Ben!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

LOVE the end of this chapter. Ben's got game.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous