All Comments on 'A Demon's Child Ch. 05'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

giad you continued the story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Thought so

I had a feeling.

Lovely as always char

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 7 years ago
Thank you so much for updating

I really love your stories and this is my favorite. I was so happy to see that you've updated. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

joshmosejoshmoseover 7 years ago
Nice!

Well done. This is really a nice series. Please continue.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 7 years ago
Wooooo!

Yayyy!! Estries finally makes his appearance! Everytime you updated Demon''s Child I honestly feel giddy cause I was waiting for the chapter where wed finally get to see him being born. I look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Succession

So, does this mean that Estres can succeed his father and mate with Anita?

Or better, both Estres and Saban mate with Anita.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad you posted again

I read the previous story and forgot the name when I was looking to see if a new chapter had posted, but couldn't remember for the life of me. Got you favorited this time so I don't miss out on the next one. Love it!

charmscalecharmscaleover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Succession

No, Estries and Anita will not be having sex. They're basically mother and son, and incest is not my thing. Succession isn't a concept demons really have. Immortality generally precludes inheritance. Also, demons usually have nothing to do with their offspring once it's implanted into a host. Saban and Estries are an extremely rare exception. And, one final point, Saban will kill anyone else who has sex with Anita, Estries included.

chrisanthemum1chrisanthemum1over 7 years ago
Love this series

I love this series, I hope you continue it for a long time to come!!

IlyraIlyraover 7 years ago
Estries

Is this Estries related to your story Incubus?

fanficwriter1fanficwriter1over 7 years ago
Humor and sexiness

Gave me a few good laughs with the birthing scene.

charmscalecharmscaleover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Estries

Yes. Estries is one of the main characters in Incubus. When he's all grown up, of course.

Care1000Care1000over 7 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for the update ^^ its awesome!!! U r awesome!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
I might be completely twisted but

I found their vicious pillow talk to be so sweetly adorable! Love them! Glad Saban is growing on Anita. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hungry for more

I've been back here for the 15th time! Please continue the story. Your loyal readers want to know between the Saban and Anita romance which is growing in me incessantly. I am absolutely obsess with this story. :)

charmscalecharmscaleover 7 years agoAuthor
A Demon's Lust is now a book

The first book of the series, A Demon's Lust, is now published on Amazon. It is better edited, and contains a special bonus chapter. Check it out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES