All Comments on 'A Demon's Lust Ch. 01'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chris_brownchris_brownover 9 years ago
Interesting beginning

Im curious to see where u take this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting How it ties in

i love how this story ties in with "A Demon's Child." It makes you end up wondering if Saban became nicer to Anita and got along with her eventually or if he is actually trying to get to her slowly. I really like the idea of Saban softening to Anita slightly but at the same time he would quite happily see her suffer like when she was tied to the tree. Anyway great chapter. I love your work and am looking forward to more.

justicebladejusticebladeover 8 years ago
looks fun

Yes, bring me morw...cant wait to get to th nxt chapter.... thanks for the treat :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

like

charmscalecharmscaleover 7 years agoAuthor
A Demon's Lust is now a book

A Demon's Lust is now a book. It is better edited and contains a special bonus chapter. It is at:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=a+demon%27s+lust

Check it out! Also, check out my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/charmscale

ZabzayaZabzayaalmost 6 years ago
Really good

Overall, this whole story is really good and I’m hooked. I’m unsure why it hasn’t gotten more attention and more comments. The idea of the demon beginning to feel or a human... it’s an endearing and romantic story. It could be amazing even... it would be better if Anita’s character was more flushed out. Anita is hard to like at first. The demon is so easy to like. The sex scenes would be better if they llasted longer and were even more descriptive. They can be fairly hot though. Regardless of all that, I can’t stop reading the series and went right into the next series, A Demon’s Child. I am glad it found it’s way to being a book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
871 Followers
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES