A Demon's Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

The demon's eyes widened in alarm. "Binding?"

"Yes. A set of magically enforced commands," I explained.

Saban smiled. "Do you really think you need that? I am already bound to obey you."

"You are bound to obey for as long as I focus on the command," I answered.

"I'll obey you even if I am not bound to do so," Saban assured me, watching me nervously.

I snorted. "Yeah, right."

Saban grinned nervously. "Really, I-"

I cut him off with my clenched fist. He fell to the ground, shrieking. "Never, ever lie to me. Also, I already told you to only speak when spoke to." I unclenched my fist slowly.

The demon stood silently, glaring at me.

I finished the binding runes, and then activated them. "You will not harm me, nor, by inaction, allow me to come to harm. You will never feed on my life force. You will neither harm nor kill any human without my permission. And you will remain in this form." I wrapped the struggling demon tightly, and gently, in magic. I didn't want to hurt him; I'd have to bind another demon . After finishing the binding, I deactivated the runes. Then I deactivated the pentagram by wiping away one of the containing runes. "Now you can come out."

The demon stepped out. He was still glaring at me. "I need to feed," he reminded me.

"Very well," I sighed. The cut I had made earlier didn't hurt anymore. It had scabbed over. I fished a potion out of my robes, carefully keeping an eye on the demon. Even bound, he was still dangerous.

I uncorked the potion and carefully poured a small amount over the cut. It dissolved the scab, restarted the bleeding, and made it smart. The demon, eyes gleaming, moved close to me, grasping my bleeding arm tightly enough to make it hurt even more. As I focused on the pain once more, he closed his eyes and fed.

Saban

After forcing me to pledge to her, and binding me tightly in her magic, the wizard bitch had chained me up in a cage. I tested the strength of the shackles on my arms and legs once again, and, once again, the runes on them flared painfully. Even if I could get free, the cage was also spelled. The bitch did not believe in taking chances. She had even gagged me, and spelled the shackles silent, so I couldn't disturb her rest. I chewed on the spelled gag resentfully, and glared at where the wizard was sleeping in a king sized bed.

She would suffer greatly for this, oh yes. Eventually, I would break the binding she had placed on me. I was a demon lord, after all, stronger than any mere demon. The binding would break, and I would bind her and gag her so she couldn't command me or work magic, and then, the sweet, sweet pain would begin. Slowly, over several days, maybe even weeks, I would drain her of magic and life force, until she was nothing but a withered husk, with no power over me.

Or maybe, maybe, I would keep her alive. With her alive, no wizard could banish me back to the nether hells. I could explore this world, feeding as I wished. Yes, that was a much, much better idea. Either way, though, she would suffer. Oh yes, she would suffer for binding me.

charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers
12