All Comments on 'A Demure Surprise'

by harveybirdman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

I liked this a lot. Some will argue it is not believable that a woman would take a man to her home so quickly, but then how many stories on here are even close to real life? I like the pacing of your writing, and look forward to more.

harveybirdmanharveybirdmanover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I had planned this as a rather short and punchy little story, so I'm glad you enjoyed the pacing of it. I fully understand the criticism about the realism. It was partly a pacing thing, but I also plan on giving Lara a bit more of a story (and character) in the future that should explain it better. It's something for me to consider in future stories anyway. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But it happened to me too

Great read.

I was recently at a trade show attending a dinner hosted by one of the vendors. A woman I had barely met said she was staying at the party when the rest of her group left and asked if I was staying too. I had nowhere to go, so I said "sure." Well, I ended walking her back to her hotel and then going up to her room. She never said anything we just started kissing and then the clothes came off. I never felt like I made a decision to participate, rather I just went with the flow. Very much like the guy in this story. The only time I really took control was, after fingering and rimming her ass, I decide to finish by fucking her in the ass. She was born to do that. I only learned afterward that it was her first anal experience. I guess nobody asked her before and I didn't even ask.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
could I please have

the GPS coordinates of the coffee shop?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous