All Comments on 'A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 02'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lorencinolorencinoalmost 9 years ago
Stunning

Convincing writing. Well modulated writing. You seem in total command of what you are doing with evoking the complex characters living through this enchanting situation between a woman and her son, a man and his mother.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
Really wanting to read more. ..

soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm hooked !

Very unusual story. I have no idea where it is going, but I hope you'll drive it to its climax !

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Double Wow!

What an awesome lead up. The story is great without the sex. Hope Mark And Sandy hook up soon. The wait is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story, great context

The buildup is exciting to say the least, this is a great story and it doesn't seem to be all about sex... the balance is there and that makes this one in a sense.. Believable, for lack of a better word. Good story and I think the climax would be satisfactory

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

My comments about chapter 1 were, in part, incorrect. The characters are well developed, both emotionally and sexually. The mother is the in-depth developed character. She is smart beyond her years. She understands her son's problems better than anyone because in a way she has been there. Her admission of her relationship with her brother; the subliminal disaffection of the husband toward the son; and the the lack of love, trust, and respect on which the marriage is based was and continues was well written. The emotional and sexual awakening of the son is beautiful. Reading/seeing him mature and realizing the affect his actions have on himself and others is logical developed and well constructed. Finally, how the husband has lasted as long as her has is unbelievable. His own stupidity should have gotten him killed long ago.

Contrary to your introduction, you are a writer.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

I love how crazy long of a tease this series is, but it got me on the hook for more! Their dive into the taboo felt so real and even more meaningful because of the wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous