A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered her cunt one more time, she groaned as it stopped just short.

"Again!" Sandy commanded. This time I drove deep, I slammed it in.

"Again! You wanted this, now take it, take it all!" She pleaded. "Please baby I need your fucking cock in me!"

I slammed so hard I could feel our bones hit. I stopped and let her feel what I had been trying to give her for so long.

"Yes! That's what I have been waiting for! I have waited for this moment and it's ten times better than I had dreamed." Mom whispered. "Baby this cunt is yours now and forever. If you never fuck me again I will die a happy woman. Now get going and fuck me! I need to cum and you need to fill this pussy so when your bitch girlfriend gets home she can lick it out."

I had waited so long to get to this point I wanted it to last forever. We both wanted this, we both in some ways needed this. I took it all in, every smell, every touch, and every sound she made. Sandy was tighter than I expected, but more passionate than ever before.

It was like she had made the decision and knew there was no going back. What was going on between her and Heather shocked me in many ways and in others I should have seen it. For now all that I could think of was how my own mother just told me she wanted me, and only me. There was no way I was going to let her go.

I thrusted in her using my weight to pinned her to the bed.

"I love you Sandy, I always have!" I arched my back so I could kiss her, she responded by willingly accepting my tongue. I decided this wasn't going to be some wild fuck her until she cums or I cum, this was going to take time. "You are worth every minute I waited!"

Sandy squirmed under me letting her pussy work its way further up my cock.

"And every minute you waited I loved you more." Sandy growled. She pulled me down for another kiss. Words were no longer needed at this point.

I rolled over so she could be on top. She thought I did it for her but my motives were purely selfish. Sandy could control our fucking but I could control her. I could grip her ass and rub her back or fondle her tits. I could kiss her easily, and suck her nipple as it dangled for my pleasure. But best of all I could finger her asshole.

The moment I dipped my finger in her pussy and spread it over her brown star her eyes half closed. I had her holding her breath at first then softly panting. The more I teased the harder she forced her pussy down on my cock. Her wicked grin turned to a frustrated frown the longer I teased. She tried to push back but I just followed her ass.

Her pussy was loose and frothing now, I took more pussy juice and started to press at the opening.

"Yes." She whispered so softly it was hard to hear.

"You have to wait!" I teased.

"No, now!" She tried to push back.

"You must wait!" I held firmly.

"How long?" She whimpered.

"How long did you make me wait?" I teased. Sandy opened her legs and let all her weigh settle over my cock. I could feel my cock starting to bend against her cervix.

"Yes! I like this!" She eased back. I wiggled my finger deeper, it had not started past her sphincter.

"Open up and I will put it in!" I whispered.

"Yes baby please!" She let her asshole loosen but with my cock stretching her pussy there was little room for my finger, still she tried. She ground her clit against me making her even more excited.

"Open mom! Trust me and let me in your ass!" I growled. I could feel her body literally fall over me her asshole loosened considerably. My finger made it to the first knuckle, she moaned and then clinched it tight.

"Please baby just let me have it." She begged in a low whisper.

"Not yet!" I replied letting her know she needed to do this. "For your son, do it for your son, mom!"

"Yes, for my son!" Sandy relaxed her asshole. Slowly my finger slipped deeper the resistance was all but gone. I was like she willed it open. I could feel my cock beside my finger, she had them both all the way in.

"Cum in me, please cum in me!" Sandy whimpered.

Leaving my finger in her ass I started to thrust below her. Her asshole clamped around my finger promising not to let go. She bucked her ass up letting the whole length of my cock fuck her pussy. She was panting I was trying to make it last but she was greedy.

"Cum with me Mark, you have waited so long..." I jammed my finger in her ass deeper and she slammed down on my cock. "...hurry darling, it's time!"

My cock swelled, her pussy contracted, I could feel my balls send the one thing we both wanted deep in her pussy.

"Mom, I'm cumming!"

"Yesssss!" She groaned. I was fucking her and she was fucking me. My finger in her ass started slipping in and out my cock did the same in her pussy. Sandy ground her clit and bit my shoulder.

"I am cumming!" Sandy yelled in my shoulder. "Oh, Mark..."

I was filling her up I could feel her juices flowing from her pussy, she couldn't get enough of my cock. Over and over she slammed down crying out with each thrust.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I did until neither one of us could manage another stroke. I pulled my finger from her ass, she pulled my hand down and sucked it clean.

I was drained but not tired, Sandy collapsed on me for a moment, she felt my dick harden as she shifted on top.

"Really?" She grinned as she rubbed her clit over my growing cock.

"Really!" I grinned.

"In my ass?" She pushed up on her hands to see my reaction.

"Definitely!" I replied. My cock swelled between her pussy lips.

"Oh Mark do it now, do it before Heather gets back!" Sandy pleaded. I had forgotten all about Heather coming home soon. I handed her the lube I keep handy (I was a boy scout at one time!) she lubed me I lubed her. Sandy looked between her legs as she guided me to her nether hole. "Oh baby I have wanted us to this since we were in the bathroom."

Sandy eased down, her asshole resisted my offer. She wiggled her butt and took a deep breath. I held myself from moving, I could feel the head of my prick making progress.

"Can you feel it going in?" Sandy hissed.

"I do, are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh Mark, I am better than ok!" Sandy took a deep breath, she held it and pushed down further.

"It's so big! Just look at it going in my ass!" She squealed. Sandy was breathing quicker, holding her breath was getting harder. I think she was more turned on by watching it go in than the feeling from it doing so. Cum pushed from her shaved pussy the deeper we went. "I want it all!"

Determined to do so she pushed further down my cock. The lube made it all possible as her tight asshole scraped it ahead of her descent. Moans, whimpers, and her occasional commentary continued until she was resting on my balls.

"Fuck me!" She begged.

Sandy held herself up as I fucked her ass from below. She watched every delicious stroke, she bent her head back thrusting her tit's forward. "Harder!"

"On your knees then!" I suggested.

Sandy whimpered when she pulled off but squealed in delight as I thrust it back in. She was loosening up now as her ass adjusted to my cock. I could see her tight skin follow me, I pulled out it gaped open.

"Cum baby fill my ass up, oh God you feel so good in me!"

I started pumping faster her cries got louder, she pushed back begging for more.

"Mom!" I warned her. I felt her rub her clit.

"Do it baby! I am ready when you are!" She hissed.

I pulled out one last time, all I could see was juicy pink flesh in her ass. Sandy whimpered, her hole contracted, I slipped back in, she cried out.

"Now Mark, now!" She panted. I shot one just inside her opening and the next deep inside. "I love it!" She squealed.

That only encouraged me more. I continue to finish fucking her ass when Heather moved over my shoulder and pulled me in for a kiss. Heather was naked except for panties, she smelled like work.

I gave Sandy one last thrust holding deep inside as she worked through her orgasm. Sandy fell forward spent, her ass expelled my shrinking cock. Sandy rolled on her back her legs open her eyes closed. Her hands went to her tits she squeezed them as her lungs filled with air.

Heather moved between her legs and started lapping at mom's. Sandy's hand came down and moved through her hair. Her eyes still closed.

"You are right my love he is quite gifted!" Sandy cooed. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "And he has a wonderful cock!"

"I will leave you two, as they say three is a crowd!" Heather kissed me sharing moms pussy and my cum. They were both impressed I didn't shy from that. "Maybe some other time?" Heather suggested.

We heard Heather in the shower as Mom and I clung to each other. We had kissed before but the meaning now was much more significant. Free to do as we pleased I caressed every inch of the woman I had longed for all these years. She was in my grasp and I wasn't letting go.

To be continued...