A Deviant Spawn Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a chuckle, Taz freed Rory's toe from his mouth and his ankles from constraint. "Can't have you doing that prematurely. I have special plans tonight for your spunk."

"What plans?" Rory managed to choke between heaving breaths as he collapsed onto his back.

"Patience, lovely." Taz eased onto the bed. Knees bent under him, he settled his weight to the right of Rory. The long, elegant fingers Rory had admired earlier in the evening were at the fly of Rory's pants, deftly unfastening. "But seeing that hot ass reaction just now is good information I'll file away for future use. Each time I come to worship at the altar of your body, I fully expect to enjoy learning new things about how to please you. And to teach you new pleasures you've never before experienced."

Definitely speaking of an ongoing liaison.

But Rory couldn't settle for just being Taz's fuck toy. He would much rather to allow himself this night with Taz...and nothing more.

Automatically, Rory lifted his hips in assistance when Taz started to inch his pants down. As it was revealed, Taz pressed gossamery kisses to skin Rory had always before disdained for its perpetual milky whiteness. But the heat reflected by Taz's actions as he tongued the junctures located between Rory's thighs and his hairless balls forced Rory to make a reassessment of the desirability of his porcelain hued flesh.

"Hmmm, I think I like that you shave everywhere, lovely. So smooth." Taz shifted himself from his kneeling position beside Rory to a kneeling position between Rory's parted thighs. "Get rid of that damned sweater before I destroy it. I want to see all of you."

Rory sat up long enough to do as told. The only piece of clothing he now wore was the sheer, black thong confining his erection. A still fully clothed Taz leaned down and nuzzled his face back and forth along the straining, slightly less than modest, length.

Knowing he was close to reaching the level of coherent thought prohibited beyond this point, Rory hesitatingly questioned, "Taz?"

"Maybe it's time to kick shit into high gear since you're still lucid enough to say my name rather than moan it."

The teasing tone emboldened Rory. But Taz's hot breath on his groin nearly caused him to come undone. Before it was too late, Rory rushed forward with what he needed to say, "I just want to make certain that something is clear between us. I don't want to be your on-call fuck buddy."

"Good thing that's not what I'm asking you to be." Taz caught the band of Rory's thong between his teeth and tugged until only the very head of Rory's cock was freed. He let go of the band so it trapped the exposed portion of the turgid column against the lower part of Rory's belly. "I'm asking you for forever."

"As your fuck buddy."

"As my boyfriend."

"I can't be your—"

"Then as my husband."

"—boyfriend," Rory finished. "I can't be your boyfriend or your husband, Taz."

What the hell was he saying? Yes, he so wanted to be Taz's boyfriend. Or husband. Either one would do, he didn't have a preference. He wasn't picky.

"Why?" Taz's question was posed around the tip of Rory's leaking organ which was stuffed in his mouth. "You are truly lovely, lovely. Smaller than most, but your five inches is perfect for your petite stature. And you taste good. Sweet."

Hips pushing upwards in search of more of the wet contact, Rory steered the conversation back to the matter at hand. "I j-j-just...can't."

As soon as that last word left his mouth Rory decided when he returned home he was going to cut his tongue out. Because for some unfathomable reason it just wouldn't stop spewing nasty, dirty, hateful...sensibleness.

With a sucking pop, Taz released Rory's erection. "Gotta give me something better than that to work with."

"For fuck's sake, Taz, you're a fucking celebrity. How's that for a reason?" A celebrity with an international fan base which numbered in the millions. Deviant Spawn devotees were comprised of the young, the middle aged, the old, the ugly, the average, the beautiful and, well, the even more beautiful.

Hell, Taz's bisexuality would mean that any person he tied himself to would be faced with twice the competition for his affection. Both men and women were at Taz's beck and call, ready and willing to do anything he demanded.

Ready and willing to sabotage any relationship the vocalist was involved in for a chance to start a relationship of their own with him.

"It kicks rocks as a reason. Because right now I'm not a celebrity, lovely, I'm just a man trying to please his boyfriend."

"I'm not your boyfriend."

He was going to skewer his detestable oral organ.

"Well, since you insist, husband, then." Taz drug a finger up Rory's side. The touch was whisper light until he reached one of Rory's nipples. He grabbed the bud and gave it a playful twist. "But I demand you immediately make an honest man out of me. I'll expect, of course, a platinum band—plain, please—a huge wedding and a month long honeymoon to Curacao."

Rory slapped Taz's hand away. "Jesus, will you be serious!"

He was going to set it on fire.

"See, that's the thing, lovely. I am being serious."

"Tonight, Taz. Tonight is all I'm willing to give you. Tomorrow you go back to your world and I'll stay in mine."

He was going to watch it burn to a crisp.

"Not possible," Taz replied as he sat back to stare down at Rory. "The paparazzi? The reporters? The journalists? They will all link you to me. You're a part of my world already whether you want to be or not. You just have to make up your mind whether you want to be known as my groupie or as something more. Because what I'm offering you is something more, lovely, but you sound real determined to make yourself happy being nothing more than my groupie."

"Not buying the bullshit. I saw the launching of the decoys. I am your biggest fan ever. And I know that only a selected, trusted few know where you are right now and who you're with. And that's the only reason I chose to stay."

He was going to collect the ashes in a plastic sandwich baggie.

"As I said earlier, you weren't given a choice."

"Trust me, if I'd thought there was a chance of someone taking incriminating photos of us, I would've found a way to leave."

Then unremorsefully scatter the remains in the St. Johns River to be forever lost. And his voice box had to go, too, damn it.

"Conflicted little lovely one, aren't you?"

Well, fuck, how had Taz seen through his ruse? "No."

"Yes, you are." Taz was quiet for a moment, his face taking on a thoughtful aspect. Then his lips twitched upwards into a calculating grin. "Alright, Rory, we'll do this your way. You're giving me tonight and I'm happily taking it."

Rory maybe would've offered his thanks, maybe would've questioned Taz's easy acceptance or maybe would've taken the necessary time to rethink if the course of action he'd set in motion was truly the one he wanted to follow, because he didn't think it was, but further thought at that moment was impossible. Taz had ripped off Rory's flimsy underwear and ensconced Rory's erection in his clever, stroking palm. The pace Taz set had no definable rhythm; the strokes altered between being short and long, tight and loose.

A warning tingle originating in Rory's brain raced down his spine where it settled deep into the pit of his stomach. His balls drew up and just as his cock was ready to discharge its tribute to Taz, Taz removed his touch.

Rory tried to capture his cock with his own hand so he could finish what Taz had started, but Taz easily kept it away. Rory ground out, "Bastard."

"If my father heard you say that, he would take you to task for the insult, lovely."

"Quit fucking with me."

"What a dirty little mouth you have. I think I'll have to clean it later with my special solvent. But for now I need you to be good. I already told you I have special plans for your spunk."

"Then why aren't you ready for it, Taz? I'm ready to cum. I need to cum."

"In a few moments. I'll let you know when," Taz said nonchalantly.

"No, not in a few fucking moments. Right fucking now." Rory reached for his erection again, hoping and praying to goad Taz into cleaning his mouth with the special solvent sooner rather than later.

But Taz intercepted him a second time. He led Rory's hands to the top button on his shirt. "Since you obviously need something to occupy your naughty hands."

Tanned abs were revealed to Rory's greedy eyes as he hurriedly made short work of unbuttoning the closures. When the shirt finally hung open, Taz slid the silk off his shoulders, the effect on Rory as profound as the first time he'd watched Taz shed the piece of material while on stage.

Rory's eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head when Taz went to work on his tight leather pants. Finally, they, too, were gone, liberating Taz's impressive, uncut erection.

Even his dick was tanned. And twice the size of Rory's. It was longer than Shane's even, but of an equal thickness.

And his neatly trimmed nest of pubes was as light as the hair on the top of his head.

"Now, lovely." Taz wrapped a fondling hand around Rory's erection and cupped the other around its head.

With a sobbing whine, Rory came. Hard. In forceful, continuous, energy sapping spurts that shouldn't have been possible considering he and Shane had hooked up the day prior.

Taz directed all of the twitching cock's offering into his palm. He smeared the abundant pearly liquid along the length of his own bare erection, then flipped Rory onto his belly.

"Protection?" Rory panted into the pillow.

"I'm clean," Taz acknowledged Rory's request. "I haven't been with anyone in over a year. Not since before September twenty-fifth of o-nine."

He hadn't been with anyone since Rory's eighteenth birthday. "But what about all the—"

"For show only, Rory. There has been no one in my bed. No one."

Not sure why he trusted Taz, but knowing that he implicitly did, Rory nodded.

"Thank you, lovely. For giving me the gift of your trust." Thrusting in short, steady strokes, Taz worked his slicked tip into Rory's hole.

Thoroughly relaxed from his orgasm, Rory offered no resistance to Taz's breach. Instead, he arched his ass into Taz's rocking and felt Taz's cock pop into him and slide home. The wondrous sensation of Taz filling him so completely, followed by the sound of Taz's hips and balls steadily smacking Rory's ass as he built up speed, tore a mewl from Rory.

He'd just mewled, Rory thought disgustedly. Like a little kitten, he had just fucking mewled.

On the next push in, Taz hit Rory's prostate. Rory screamed.

A vague thought skittered through Rory's mind that at least it was a step up from cute, kittenish sounds.

Taz slowed his movements, then stopped moving altogether. He leaned down and Rory felt the cloak of soft, silky hair on his shoulders as Taz's lips skimmed the back of his neck. "You okay?"

All Rory could do was offer a tortured moan in response.

Chuckling, Taz said, "Yeah, you're okay. And that's definitely something else for us to explore further later."

"Taz—"

"Later tonight." Taz draped himself on top of Rory and resumed his motions again, chest to back, but at an adjusted angle that didn't rub Rory's prostate and at a slower pace. "You are exquisitely tight, lover. Just like I knew you would be. Oh, fuck, I'm not going to last long."

A few thrusts later and Taz tautened as his cock convulsed and pulsated, depositing its load inside of Rory.

"Fuck, yeah," Taz groaned. After catching his breath, he readjusted himself so that he spooned Rory's back, still buried deep.

*

Weak light streaming into the darkened bedroom around the ensuite bathroom's cracked door teased Rory out of his slumber. The absence of the warm body behind him and the sound of Taz's low murmur drifting from the lit up room clued Rory in as to what his lover was up to.

It was the first of the four times that Taz had already woken up that night that the insatiable singer hadn't also woke Rory up to engage in another session.

Before falling back to sleep, Rory wondered who it was that Taz was on the phone with. Probably Revelin or Angel...

*

Rory didn't know how much later it was when he awoke next, this time to the sensation of an intense, almost painful, pleasure. Taz was again positioned between Rory's thighs. His probing finger tenaciously massaged Rory's prostate and his sucking mouth worshipfully drained the semen which shot out of Rory's balls and up his shaft.

He pulled off Rory, licking his lips. "So fucking good."

*

Satiated and satisfied, Rory stretched languidly. With a tentative wiggle, he discovered that his ass was sore, but it was sore with a good type of pain accompanied by better memories.

Exultant, Rory opened his eyes, ready to drink in his first sight of a bed mused Taz in the daylight. His elation died when a glance around the bedroom and a quick foray into every other living area of the Presidential Suite revealed Rory to be all alone.

Taz had left. Hadn't even bothered to wake Rory up to say goodbye despite the fact he'd woken Rory several times during the night to either fuck Rory, suck Rory or feed Rory his special solvent.

Well, this was exactly what he'd said he wanted, wasn't it? Hadn't he been the one to falsely tell Taz he wanted their time together to be limited to just last night?

Yes, a variation of those words had come straight out of Rory's dishonest mouth. So that meant he had absolutely no right to the sick feelings of being used and betrayed he was currently experiencing. Taz had done nothing more than stick to the specifics of the plan insisted upon by Rory.

Rory grabbed his clothes from where they'd landed on the floor during the night's festivities and carted them into the bathroom. He tossed his destroyed underwear into a waste basket, then slowly dressed. Studying his fully clothed reflection in the mirror, he silently reassured himself that not only did he still look like the same person he was before he'd participated in the one night stand, but that he was the same person. There was no reason for him to feel dirty. Hell, there were millions of people around the world doing what he'd done...and worse. The fact that there was such a thing as bukkake was proof of that.

Making use of the hotel provided toiletries, Rory brushed his teeth and hair and washed his face, hoping to cleanse off any unseen dirtiness. But all of his efforts failed.

Because the filth he felt was inside of him, not on him.

After his father had discovered the epic battle between Emma Frost and Wolverine in Rory's bedroom that day long ago, he'd set Rory down afterwards and explained to him that no matter Rory's preference in partners, when Rory gave himself to someone sexually, he was giving that person a piece of his soul that could never be returned. In so doing, he'd let Rory know that he accepted Rory for who he was while also cautioning Rory to be careful and to always use common sense.

Carefulness and common sense Rory never felt the need to use with Shane. Yeah, after that they'd slept with each other, often, but it was more the result of their natural gravitation to one another because of how close they were and their similar interests than any real romantic interest. Rory loved Shane, Shane loved Rory, but neither was in love with the other.

Carefulness and common sense that had fled last night when Rory had submitted to Taz.

Sighing, Rory made his way to the suite's entry door. Where he discovered a folded piece of paper containing the hotel's logo taped in the center. A single word was written on the front in a flowing, elegant scrawl: Rory.

Fingers shaking, Rory retrieved the letter and smoothed it open.

Lovely,

I think a part of me has loved you since that very first picture of you Jazzy showed me. There was something just so sweet and alluring about you, that you just wiggled your way right into my heart before I knew what was happening. You made your home there without a word having to be exchanged nor a meeting between us needing to take place. And in my heart is where I have carried you all this time.

I thank you for last night. It was beautiful and magical and everything I'd ever dreamed it would be with you. And more. It also forced me to make some difficult decisions.

You don't want to be a part of my world. And I understand that, lovely. I do. It is the reason I left without first waking you.

All I can say is that I hope you will find it inside of you to one day forgive me.

Yours in love always,

Taz

P.S. – I believe I made two promises to you last night.

The first was to tell you a secret about Deviant Spawn no one else knows. The secret is our name. Deviant, as you are probably well aware, came about because Rev, Angel and I considered ourselves to be deviants when we were younger, still do now. We didn't then, nor will we ever, neatly fit into anyone's mold and we absolutely refuse to conform. Always have. Always will.

However, the world believes Spawn came about from Angel's mother and her ironic fondness for referring to him as the Spawn of Satan when she first discovered her sweet Catholic boy was a man whore. That's not the truth. Spawn is actually an homage to the famous comic book superhero. He's faded in popularity recently, but he's still a favorite of mine. A favorite of Deviant Spawn.

The second promise I made to you came earlier in the night and was a bit more obscure in delivery. I'm sure it's probably slipped your mind by now, lovely. Regardless, I am a man of my word so my promise will be fulfilled.

Rory folded up the letter and shoved it in his pocket. He wondered at the second promise Taz referred to, but stopped for fear of driving himself crazy when no ideas readily presented themselves. All of his feelings of ill will had, for the most part, abated, but a strong sense of melancholy persisted.

The words Taz had written to him were infused with an honest genuineness. The same honest genuineness as the words Taz had spoken during the night.

Had he been too harsh in his dismissal of what could've been between him and Taz? Was it too late for the two of them to discuss it over?

Opening the door, Rory eased into the hall. And was immediately struck by the sensation of something being off. Maybe it was the giggling teenage girls huddled together a few feet away, though he couldn't imagine why that should bother him.

Other than the fact that the floor he was on contained only one other corridor which led to the door of the only other suite on the floor.

True, Rory hadn't seen anyone entering or exiting the other hall the night before, but somehow the idea that teenagers were the occupants of the second suite just didn't fit with the hotel's swanky image. Unless the teens had the money of Disney and Nickelodeon superstar sweethearts, which Rory guessed the two girls didn't.

They looked like fans. Which, due to Taz's standard precautions, was impossible.

Rory ignored the duo and entered the elevator. When he reached the ground level, he stepped out of the car. And right into bedlam.

Bright lights flashed and whirling clicks sounded from every which way as numerous cameras, digital and professional, took Rory's picture. Three to four microphones were thrust into his face. A multitude of questions were called out, one on top of the other.

No, not questions. One question. Asked in many different forms. About him and Taz.

"Is it true that you're the secret love of Taz, lead singer of Deviant Spawn?"

"How long have you two known each other?"