A Deviant Spawn Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you two meet?"

"Where did you meet?"

Crap. Someone had betrayed Taz's trust and spilled the location of his hotel. To hundreds of his fans going by how packed the hotel lobby was.

And, apparently, to the press.

The last time something like this had happened a few years before, Taz had acceded to giving an impromptu interview that Rory had watched on TMZ that night. While Taz had kept his cool while bantering back and forth with reporters and fans, his frigid gray gaze and the tight press of his lips had made it obvious he was not pleased with the invasion.

Though the group of reporters in front of him was only a small showing, Rory still failed to think of the right answer, or any answer for that matter, to stop their bombardment. He was saved from being forced to speak when the elevator doors behind him opened...and out stepped Taz followed by Nietz.

"There you are," Taz said to Rory, smiling dazzlingly.

The flashes of light and whirling clicks doubled. The reporter's shouted questions neared the level of a cacophony. And the screams of diehard fans drowned them all out.

Purely in the sake of self-preservation, it was on the tip of Rory's tongue to ask, "Do I know you?" but then Taz went and fucked up all his chances of denying their acquaintance by adding, loud enough to be heard over the din, "I went back to our suite to collect you, only to discover you were gone, lovely."

Nope, there'd be no denying. Not now. Not when Rory's photo was likely to end up plastered next to Taz's with Taz's statement as the highlighted and bolded caption on the covers of the next issues of every major magazine from the United States to Russia to Singapore.

Everyone Rory knew, and a whole lot of people he didn't, would know what he'd done. And who he'd done it with.

Then again, they wouldn't know exactly. They couldn't. They could only assume as Taz had only made an allusion, not an actual statement of fact.

Thinking to flee, Rory took a step away from Taz, angling for an opening he could see between two of the photographers' bulky equipment. Only to have Taz lean down and breathe in his ear, "Not so quick, Rory. You'll want to stay for this. My second promise to you is about to be fulfilled."

Unable to stifle his surge of curiosity, Rory halted. Nervously, from the corner of his eye, he watched as one of the photographers slightly shifted positions resulting in the vanishing of his path to freedom.

Taz straightened, then playfully addressed the reporters, "Who the hell let you assholes loose for Christmas? And who the hell told you where to find me?"

After the round of laughter to Taz's unexpected joviality died, the barrage of questions began again. Taz listened to the questions, nodding his head every once in a while, then finally raised his hand in a gesture for silence.

"Okay, assholes, consider what I'm about to share with you as this year's Christmas gift from Deviant Spawn. I've gathered that you all seem interested in the same thing: discovering the identity of the lovely young man standing here with me today. His name is Nietz Nielson. He's my personal body guard and I hired him about a month or two ago. He's damn good at what he does. Remember that."

"What about the young man to your left?" a male called out, the young, energetic correspondent eagerly shoving his mic right into Taz's face.

"Oh, is it the other young man's identity you guys are all wanting to know? I apologize, I honestly thought you were talking about Nietz," Taz said, amused. "The other young man with me is Rory Banks. He is the cousin of Orlando's very own Jazzy Banks."

A sense of foreboding enveloped Rory as Taz's arm wrapped around his shoulders and hauled him tight into Taz's side.

"He is also my lover. And he's damn good at what he does, too."

Motherfucking statement of facts.

Rory had never fainted in his life, never...and he didn't then. But damn if he didn't stand there wondering what God or Demon he had to pray or tithe to in order for them to strike him senseless.

"Last night Rory and I reached an agreement," Taz continued to Rory's amazed horror.

"Taz, don't!" Rory beseeched.

"Oh, come now, lovely," Taz challenged. He looked down at Rory, capturing his gaze. "All of these individuals here are astute people. They already know the depth of my feelings for you. The whole world knows since I wrote that song about you."

Him. The song Rory had daydreamed and wished was written about him actually had been written about him.

Lightheaded, Rory broke eye the contact in favor of staring at his feet.

"Mr. Banks, how does it make you feel to know that Taz wrote a hit song about you?"

"Mr. Banks! Did you help Taz compose the lyrics?"

"Are you going to star opposite Taz in the video for Him, Mr. Banks?"

Rory opened his mouth. He tried to force words out past the tight constriction of his throat. After several tries, he finally managed to mutter a croaky, "No comment."

"No comment?" Taz immediately questioned. "Such modesty, lovely. You really are adorable. He's adorable, isn't he?" he asked the crowd. "But since he doesn't seem inclined to tell you guys the full story, the job falls to me. Last night, I decided I'm no longer satisfied with keeping our relationship a secret. So Rory, of course, decided he's no longer satisfied with being my boyfriend."

A feminine voice asked, "Does this mean the first Deviant Spawn wedding is in the near future?"

A long silence stretched. Then Taz answered with a very clearly spoken, very heartfelt, "If he'll have me."

Cursing by name every deity he knew from Christianity to Greek mythology for not helping him of a tight situation, Rory feigned a faint and hit the ground.

*

"We're gone now, lovely. You can stop playing possum."

"Don't wanna," Rory answered petulantly.

Chuckling, Taz ruffled Rory's hair. They were riding in the back of the same limousine from the night before, on their way to pick up Revelin, Shane and Angel plus two for a late breakfast.

The entire situation mirrored the previous night with the trustworthy Blaine chauffeuring, Nietz keeping him company and Taz sitting in the bend of the limo's seat. The only difference was Rory, who wasn't crowded into the furthermost part of the seat this time. Instead, Rory's prostrate form was stretched along the long part of the seat where Nietz had laid him. And his head was buried in Taz's lap.

"Quit sulking," Taz chastised.

"I'm not sulking."

"You are. You've been sulking ever since Nietz carried your supposed unconscious form out of the lobby."

"Can you blame me, Taz? I mean, really, it was just ten minutes ago that you entirely destroyed my world as I know it," Rory griped, sitting up. "Oh my God, was it really just ten short minutes ago that you bent me at the waist and fucked me up the ass into this insane, crazy situation?"

"Actually, as I recall, most of the fucking took place throughout the night and well into the early morning."

Rory shot Taz a look full of venom. "This is going to be all over the news by tonight. It probably is already all over the internet."

"It is," Taz confirmed smugly. "We made it to Yahoo's main page. We're what's trending now." He lifted his hips slightly from the seat in order to obtain his cell phone from his back pocket. He jabbed a few buttons, then pushed the phone right up underneath Rory's nose and said, "See for yourself."

"Crap," Rory groaned, staring at the photo.

A rumpled, embarrassed Rory stared at the ground, longish chestnut brown hair mostly shielding his thin, pale features from view. Taz's arm was slung around his shoulders and the grin on Taz's face could be described as nothing less than predatory as he stared at the top of Rory's head. In stark contrast to Rory's stiffness, Taz appeared every bit of the famous rock star that he was with his laid back stance, perfect tan, loose, flowing blond hair and outfit of all black. And an impassive Nietz hovered protectively over the two obvious lovers. The blurb under the picture read, "Famed musician Taz of Deviant Spawn confirms on Christmas morning the identity of the inspiration behind Him...along with his plans to soon wed his male lover."

"How much you wanna bet we've made it to Facebook, too?" Taz asked.

Rory launched himself at Taz, wrenched the phone from Taz's hand and slung it across the limo. He pummeled the bigger man's chest with balled up fists. "Everyone I know is going to know where I was last night and what I was doing! Everyone! My mom! My dad! My brother!"

"I've still yet to see the problem, lovely." Taz attempted unsuccessfully to corral the flailing limbs. "And you don't have a bro—"

"The problem, Taz, is that Jazzy's going to know!" At the thought of his cousin, Rory stopped his abuse. He covered his face with both of his hands and spoke into his palms, "Oh, no, the mouth of the south with a live microphone and a rapt audience is going to know."

"And?" Taz peeled away Rory's hands, holding them in his own. "We're engaged and we only did what engaged couples do."

"I didn't agree to that marriage proposal."

"You didn't turn it down, either."

"You conniving dick," Rory hissed without rancor. His anger had dissipated. It was hard to hold onto it when Rory wasn't truly angry. Not really.

Annoyed over having Taz screw with his life? Yes. Livid? No.

How could he be angry...when he was so ecstatic?

To Taz's credit, he had the good sense to adopt a semi contrite expression. A clearly false semi contrite expression, but it was better than nothing. "As I said in my letter, I am truly regretful things had to play out this way."

"That's what the apology was for? Oh, you've got to be kidding me. And here, silly me thought you were apologizing because you'd slipped away without telling me."

"I slipped away without telling you because I kinda suspected you'd take issue with my heavy handed actions." Still holding Rory's hands, Taz pulled Rory onto his lap, adjusting Rory until he comfortably straddled Taz. "I know I would."

"You are such an asshole. No, what was it Revelin called you last night? A slick ass bastard. That's exactly what you are."

"You heard that, eh? Guess there's no point in denying the title my own best friend has bestowed upon me. So I'll admit to it. I am undeniably a slick ass bastard. And an asshole. And a conniving dick, too. But, in my defense, I did swear to you last night that I want what I want and that I always get what I want."

"The fucking obscure promise," Rory bitched in a whisper.

Taz yanked him closer, nuzzling his face against Rory's throat. "I want you in my life, lovely. And since you were insistent on denying me what I wanted, I had to take matters into my own hands and make it so that you couldn't deny me quite so easily. At least not without coming off as ruthless and heartless in the process."

"Jesus, you leaked the hotel's name and location, didn't you? That's why you were on the phone in the middle of the night! It was you!" Rory exclaimed, arching into the light nips Taz placed along his neck.

"Forgive me?"

"Hell. No. I should walk, no, make that run away from you. Fast as I can."

The low growl which erupted from Taz's throat made Rory pull back. "Rory—"

"Shut the fuck up, Taz. I can't walk, run, skip, bounce, fly, roll, skate or anything else away from you. You made absolute sure of that. The reporters would bulldoze my parents' house trying to get at me. I can hear it now, Rory the Gory Heartbreaker of Taz the Deviant Saint. Plus," Rory added quietly, staring into Taz's eyes, "I don't want to leave you."

"Good." Taz stroked a finger down Rory's cheek. Rory instinctively leaned into the loving touch. "Because I'm not going to let you."

"But you're not forgiven," Rory said, determined to make Taz pay for his highhandedness. But not too much. After all if Taz hadn't done what he'd had a good chance existed that, no matter how much Rory may have wanted it, they would never have gotten together.

Rory's firmly-rooted-in-reality subconsciousness wouldn't have allowed it. It would never had allowed him to contact Jazzy to request she contact Taz on his behalf.

Both of Taz's hands strayed to the waist of Rory's pants. With a few slight movements, he sprung Rory's erection free. "Just tell me how to make it up to you."

"We're spending Christmas with my family today. And you get the pleasure of explaining to them why I'm suddenly an overnight sensation."

"To your non-existent brother, too, huh?"

"Especially to my non-existent brother. But, be warned, he's going to kick your ass if you don't treat me right."

"Then I have nothing to fear."

"Except Jazzy. Because you also get the pleasure of making sure she keeps her trap shut. Else she'll blab to all of Orlando the truth about how we hooked up...and how she's the responsible cupid."

"Awww, fuck, lovely. Can't you think of anything else you want other than me trying to hush Jazzy?" Taz asked with a pained groan.

"Yes, I can. And I have. And you'll give those wants...in addition to this wish. I don't want it widely known that, for all intents and purposes, we started as a one night stand."

"If it's truly that important to you..."

"It is."

"Then consider it done. What else?"

"You can keep that plain platinum band for yourself. I want an eighteen karat white gold ring with a diamond which weighs no less than two carats. And I'm not going to no damn Curacao. I want to go to Italy."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah," Rory said, gasping as Taz stroked him slowly with one hand. "I want monogamy. And your heart, Taz."

Wrapping his other hand in Rory's hair, Taz pulled Rory down until his lips skimmed Rory's ear. "You're asking for the one thing I can't give, kid."

"No monogamy? No deal. No love? No can do."

"Monogamy's not the problem, lovely. As a matter of fact, since you haven't yet enrolled in any universities or colleges, you'll be coming with me on the next leg of Deviant Spawn's tour so you can monitor what I do, and who I do it with, personally."

"And your heart?"

"There lies the problem. Can't give that to you."

"Why?" Rory asked, though he already knew the answer. He just wanted to hear Taz say it.

"You know why, vixen. My heart isn't mines to give. It already belongs to you. Has for years."

Rory shuddered involuntarily on hearing the profession. "You've always had mine, Taz."

"Glad to hear it. Now, can we revisit this monogamy idea for a just a quick second? I'm all for it, but just keep in mind anytime you and Shane decide you want to—ow, Rory!" Taz grimaced, relinquishing his hold in Rory's hair, but not his cock, so he could rub his shoulder that had just been thumped with a two handed fist. "Damn, lovely, I was just playing. Shit, I thought it was Revelin's jealous ass I would have to worry about beating me down if I tried to enact my twink fantasy with you and that friend of yours he's so enthralled with, but now I see it's my own little sissy I'm going to have to watch out for."

"There can only be me, Taz."

"There only was ever you, Rory," Taz said seriously. He lowered Rory to the seat and freed his own stiff cock from the constraint of his tight leather pants. "Now stop talking. It's time for us exchange our very first Christmas gifts with each other."

*

Author's note:

Okay, so as I wrote this story the one song which kept playing over and over in my head was One Step Closer by Linkin Park. Not saying that Deviant Spawn is based on Linkin Park, or anything like that, but the style of that particular song is the type of music I pictured Deviant Spawn producing.

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

  • COMMENTS
30 Comments
Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

I have read all of Dust and Ash and it's nice to have read a story about the band referenced in their story.

Taz is the best kind of stalker...knowing everything about his target and waiting until the time was right to act!! Taz and Rory are great together!! I am moving on to the Deviant Spawn series and hope to see more of them...

I only wish my own stalkers were like Taz. All they see is the body and don't know anything about me...

BirdmanRN

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Loved it absolutely loved it

Yes Taz is one slick assed bastard but god you have to love him for not only waiting till Rory was 18, but also knowing what and who he wanted that is so romantic. I can't wait to read more about these two you would get a 10 star if it would allow lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Plots plot plots...

Stories like yours are prime example of why I think American cinematography is dumb. Why are there so many strictly heterosexual romance movies being made when the story line sucks, all the while there are people just as creative and well-written as you who could write a better tale in their sleep. You should screenplay write. Get some good movies made.

88nicegirl88nicegirlalmost 12 years ago
I love this story!!!

I was reading Curse of the Romani by Gryffindor and this story was one of the suggestions afterwards. I'm glad I decided to read this story!! Amazing!! Have to agree with Rory about Taz being a slick ass bastard but a lovable one! Keep writing please and you are so going on my ( I will admit to having a ridiculously long list of) favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gotta say

I've read this story twice before and every time is a new experience. Love Taz and Rory and hope to hear more about them.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Not His Type All the ways to a happy ending.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
A Picture's Worth An enigmatic photographer turns Joe's life upside down.in Gay Male
Tristan A photographer falls for an eccentric model.in Gay Male
Hope Among the Deserted War changes Will's life--can Lucas help him live again?in Gay Male
More Stories