All Comments on 'A Diary for Two Ch. 07'

by AliceKitty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really like this series, and I think a lot of other people do too (judging by the scores) don't worry about it being slow, it just makes it more meaningful when something does happen. Write it how you want it to be written. I'd hate for the romance developing between Elise and Henry to be ruined by rushing it on account of appeasing people. Just make it how you want and if people don't like it that's their problem. Has to feel natural after all, good job well done :)

Oh and by the way, I read all 7 chapters in a row and it's now 6:30am here lol addictive stuff, keen for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amaing

I don't care where you got your inspiration, this story is great. I've read The Blue Necklace and while i see the similarities, especially earlier on. This is far, far, far better of a story as the present wasn't made to fit the parcel like it was with TBN. Much more realistic and dynamic between Elise and Erik and much more intriguing in how the mental state is changing.

Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

eta on next chapter? lol

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Very nicely done so far, but I have to wonder why the protagonist doesn't go to the female housemate instead of allowing a couple of horny male housemates to make decisions about how to present Elise to the outside world. It also seems really strange at this point, with weeks having gone by, that there's been no move toward seeing a medical professional, or even any contemplation of doing so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous