All Comments on 'A Diary for Two Ch. 09'

by AliceKitty

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ChineseSwedeChineseSwedeabout 9 years ago
Hot!

What a big new!

I like it!

gumby42gumby42about 9 years ago
More

I like your style of writing. A couple of comments.

Why is Erik/Elise not interested in how this started? This is a distraction from following your story.

Thank you for addressing the "I kissed a guy and I liked it" issue.

A minor thing, I doubt Erik would have admitted that he is Elise. If you ever re-write the first chapter, please consider making it an accidental exposure.

spartimaespartimaeabout 9 years ago
Ch. 10

Where is Chapter 10?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please

Continue the story. I'm starting to worry that you've abandoned Elise. I hope that you are able to update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 10, 11, 12, etc...

I love the story and would like to see a few more chapters and whether Elise stays as a woman and who she ends up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please!!!!

ever gonna see chp 10? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The rest

Would you mind picking another person to finish this story, love it so much hate to see it go uncomplicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come on Alice

Will you please continue this story eventually alft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're killing me!!!!!!!

Please! !!! Post the next chapter (s), I love this story so much. I think Henry loves Elise and even though he's in the dreaded "friend zone", give him a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish it!

Damn you, this is my favorite story on literotica! This is also my perfect fantasy si FINISH the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm glad you are going to continue it. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

If your story is in fact 49k words it's almost as long as an average novel so congrats for that and congrats for making a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Pleeeeeeeeze finish the rest of the story? (9stars) love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I absolutely love this story and am on the edge of my seat for part 10. Part of the reason I love it so much is how very genuine and sincere it feels. I think that throwing huge amounts of sexual content in for 'cheap thrills', as you said,would probably ruin the experience. The idea of having a separate story for that kinda thing sounds good, especially if it helps with the writer's block. Ultimately though you're the writer and it's your decision on how it all pans out. In my honest opinion, I think the pacing is perfect as is, with just a few sexy bits very now and then. Anyways..sorry for rambling on so much. I have confidence that whatever direction you decide to go in, that it will turn out great. Again I can't wait to see what you have in store for us readers! So excited!!!

Signed -A (Ps: not A minus. It's my signature.)

Lucas_LuluLucas_Luluabout 8 years ago
I adore it :')!

I love it lots, thank you for letting me reading this ! Should i still be expecting A diary for two to continue =)?

Once again, thank you lots. Have a lovely day.

lanniaterlanniateralmost 8 years ago
One more beautiful story dead :(

I think this happens to me a lot. Every story I really like gets stalled for some of the other reason. One another such story is Party of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story

Love the story, but seeing as it hasn't been updated in almost a year and a half, I'm gonna assume that your account and this story are dead. A shame that so many good gender bender stories seem to die out like this. Gonna hope for another chapter.

AliceKittyAliceKittyover 7 years agoAuthor
Ermmm... Been a while.

Hello,

I apologise for not ending this story. The truth is that I ran out of ideas, and forcing out new ones becomes a real chore. I came back to it a while ago, but I had time restraints and the ending always lacked fluidity, so I gave up.

I may (no guarantees) eventually come back to it to finish it off (originally meant to be 10 to 12 chapters in this story), but I refuse to do it until I have a satisfying ending.

I was recently inspired by a few of experiences I had with VR headsets (not an owner) to write about an adult VR world/game in the "near" future, called E.M.M.A. While I'm not trying to advertise it, as it doesn't target the same readers as this story, I think it just might help me regain my love of writing and come back to this one.

I have planned the plot well in advance, and am doing my research (for once) on sims like second life, MMOs like WoW or Runescape, and some lore of medieval fantasy worlds (yes it is broad). I also take note of certain anime about the genre, like SAO and log horizon, although I do plan on differentiating myself from them.

Anyway, I apologise again for leaving this story for so long. I know anyone can find better stories with proper endings in the same genre. But I will do better next time.

Love,

Alice.

P.S: the first two chapters of E.M.M.A will come out in the next few days, although I will probably write the others at a slower pace so as not to burn out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re diary for two

Just finished reading your story. Which I have to say i thourghly enjoyed! It is about time you worked out the conclusion even if it takes another 5 chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved reading this story

From the first chapter to the latest, I found it hard to pause while reading. Great writing. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great story really enjoyed the shift in the way of thinking when Erik becomes Elise

Hope you figure out how you want this to go, id love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PLEASE! MORE!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I read your comment and I look forward to seeing more of the story!

It's Brilliant it's Naughty, It's Funny, and an all round great read!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. ★★★★★

EArkusEArkusalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

This is a really great story. I love the character development and all the interactions. Hope you finish it someday. I know I have a few hundred half stories floating around in my head. No pressure but would love to hear more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story! Please continue it, the character developement is fantastic! I really want to know who cast the wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous