All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Club'

by gingerstarr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lovely

you have a verry verry good talant wish to read more and go a head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A shooting star author

I really want to read more of that... being a man who likes to please his women i love to read and hear of the fantasies and dreams of ladies. This one is sure one of the hottest i encountered. If i should give it a mark in words instead of stars: instant hardon... very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

You are awesome!!! Just 2hot 2handle Ginger...I LOVE IT!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

Love Your friend...Yo =)~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
outstanding

you have some real talent with this keep it up and keep them cuming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Definately got me rock hard very quick!!!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 14 years ago
Extremely Sensual

Very Good work Ginger. The story rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Great one Ginger hope that you'll submit more publications :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
swing club

Great rendition of how it is at times in these clubs. Seems like you maybe even did some real live research to get your story down. I hope this is the type thing that you enjoy and will continue to write about. You have done well with this one. Please continue to write more of these erotic stories as this one had me hard right away and my lady and I enjoyed it thoroughly. We are even now thinking of going to a swing club, just to see if this is really how it is. Thanks for sharing and best of luck with your writings.

chris4u2cee2chris4u2cee2over 13 years ago
awesome story

This is one of the hottest stories that I have read on this site. I can not wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

Wow Ginger this is a super story. I'm cleaning up the desk AGAIN.

Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Definitely Well Done....

Hope to see more of your writing. If you like,... Feel free to stop by web site a read some of Mine. http://mastersworld.webs.com/

Master Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hard

im still hard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
definitely a work of art

Loved reading this and it kept me hard from beginning to end...

HappyBisonHappyBisonabout 12 years ago
Nothing to hide

Well Ginger....you sure added a lot of sexual cliche`s in this story. I enjoyed reading it. Big head said hmmmmmmmm I like this while elsewhere little head was telling me how crowded it was getting in his warm dark place. Let he out he cried. I was certain I could keep him in his place but before I knew it he snuck out by my thigh through the my shorts. I continued to read on and without even giving it a thought I was pumping that hard one eyed monster with my right hand. Because of your words with the combination of my masturbating I almost covered the screen and keyboard of my laptop with my manly love juices. Thank you Ginger. You have a ways to go with your writing but you are off to a heck of a start.

Oh by the way I found this site by using the link you posted on your My Year Book profile. To be honest I was thinking that I might see a couple of revealing photos of your luscious body.

Your story(s) and my imagination sufficed. It was a pleasure to read your post. It was MY pleasure believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Falcon

Loved reading this and it kept me hard from beginning to end too :)

Phoenix6755Phoenix6755over 11 years ago
MMMmmmmmmm

That sounded like a lot of fun! Next time you're in Canada, let me know... I'll cum play with you! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very nice Starr. I'm fully erect. Now what? Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous