All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Family Pt. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Definately not disapointed

I most definately was not disapointed =) was great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow another great story

great work. your are about the only group stories I can stand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I don't

usually read group sex stories,but as I had read stuff by this excellent writer before I gave it a go.I was captivated from the first to the last episodes.A good plot,believable characters,and lots of loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I actually skimmed thru the sex

so I could see how the story developed! The sex was good, too, but a little familiar from your other stories. Your writing just keeps getting better. I love that your characters are realistic, not too much artificial drama or stupidity to create "tension". Also, I deeply appreciate the care you take with your editing. As always, thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay

The only part that I didn't like was the sex potion stuff. It was all realistic until then. I loved the rest, though!

regrabbit2004regrabbit2004over 16 years ago
Kudos to you

That was a very well written story, ups and downs, happiness and saddness, lots of love and a little kinkiness. I hope you will continue this story, Thanks.

Gerald

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Dude...not only were the sex scenes fantastic, but the characters were so real and the story so emotional that I almost cried when the Masters died and then again when Katie got so sick. The storyline was a great addition, and as always your group sex scenes are awesome. Job well done yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

I appreciate good writing, which includes the effort to add verisimilitude to the story. Excellent character development and plotting of the relationships. Oh, yes -- good sex scenes. I hope you are not wasting all of your talent on eroticism, although there is a market for that. I think you could be doing mainstream fiction very well. Best of luck, DM

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Christmas Good Ending

Okay, I admit... I read this early Christmas Morn.2007 and the happy ending made me tear up.....Thanks for a sexy story and a happy ending (the normal kind) ha ha..

Great story line and keep my interest thru all 3 parts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Read

One of the best if not the best ive read. Thx for writing!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

While it took some time, Katie and Rachel did get preggie. And it would be nice if you gave us a continuation where Lin gets pregnant, too, with you fathering several babies from all 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a good yarn

I don't usually read stories in the GS category, but your talent made it all worthwhile. The characters were believable and one can't help but sympathize with them. Kudos, and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ahhhhhh

It was extremly nice to read something with a story line, and what a cute idea! ^.^ fantastic, I enjoyed every minute of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

By golly the way you develop your story is really great. Adds suspense and excitement and what an excitement. It's like an 'A' movie that has XXX scenes. Plssss make the scenes quadruple X, dirtier, make them eat the cum with food etc., but to sum up, still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sex potion

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the recipe for that sex potion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Long story but well told

I was a bit hesitant to read such a long submission, usually don"t like more than a few pages, but this one got my interest and held it. The story line reminded me of The Choice, by Nicholas Sparks with significant differences of course. I don't know what else this author may create but this one is one of the best I can remember.

Diesel2215Diesel2215over 15 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thanks you so very much for this excellent story!! What an awesome story line!! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you!!

rmathewsrmathewsover 14 years ago
rmathews

This was a great story!! I can't remember tearing up reading an erotic story before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best ever!

seriously this story is awesome. the plot, the characters, the whole intensity and smooth writing... superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

When I finally pictured the Chinese Farmer with two 'Americans' banging in the open, I couldn't stop laughing. This is one of the best finales ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The sex scenes were delicious and provocative...

Let me point out that statistically the Chinese average the smallest cocks in the world, I guess Johnny was just one of the lucky ones. As a small-cocked man who get laughed at in the high school gym and in the Navy I can relate to the Chinese. I don't think characters in Literotica are allowed to appear unless they have 6-7 inches and be thick. I enjoyed your writing and the plot.

KatBalluKatBalluover 12 years ago

Loved the whole series! Such a great love story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing series!

The story, the plot, the people were all so hot and wonderfully written. I couldn't help but feel pulled into their world... very sexy and steamy... now, I want me a farmer boy too, maybe just not the typical ones. ~~a city girl ;)

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

I think this is your best series. All the other ones are at times hard to believe. This one, while comples at times, is quiet simple. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great read, I like group sex stories and must say this is one of the best I've read. The characters and story line realistic.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I also really enjoy group sex stories, but this is a group love story as well. I find that really enjoy it even more this way. I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't' know if any part of this story is true but part of it was true for me. He does a very good job of describing what it is like to lose the sexual companionship of your mate except that my mate didn't' get better. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Historical background

This is a great story!

One comment on the historical background:

This story seems to take place around the time of WW2. The pregnancy tests described at the end of the story were available only since mid of 1970s. Before it was a lab test (available since approximately the 1920s).

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 9 years ago
re historical background

More like the start of the Vietnam war

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
My first read.......

But not my last.

I probably won't stop 'til I've read all submissions by BDA.

For me, an author who can paint a scene clearly visible to his reader and make character's emotions gut-wrenchingly real to that reader is a VERY GOOD WRITER.

BDA is such a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wet pussy..oooh! am horny

BDA...u sure can be a good fucker urself. Damn...i love ur stories. I immagine what u can do to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you can tell some great stories

The sex is great but I would read your work without it. You have real talent

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Great story...

...and beautiful word pictures and character development. The only thing is Johnny's stamina, No one can cum that may times and still have balls full of semen. You make him too much of a super stud. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i am phenomenal

wow! i love everything about this storry. you got real talent there man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow.

This has to be the best story series I've ever found on Literotica. I've never been drawn in so deeply by an internet series before in my life. You have real talent, and I hope you continue making more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

This is the best written story on here that I have read. The description of the baby making bang session had me in tears of laughter. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

truth be told.. I WANT this series to continue for awhile longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
For the love of god!

You need to publish this! It was sooo good I freaking cried II laughed it even made me want to make love to my wife more than a few times. You should never stop writing EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the top 3 stories that I have read on this site in several years of reading. 5 stars just ain't enough!

chiefhalchiefhalover 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Looking forward to reading more good stuff from you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

What an incredible tale you had everything in there including immense pathos joy lust and deep unrelenting sadness. I couldn't stop reading. 5🌟 wonderful story. Thanks.

FseriesFseriesabout 3 years ago

It was a neat little story but I disliked the drugging of Johnny. Sad turn of the story.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Five stars for the whole thing. If I was just rating this one it would have lost one for the drugging. Home-made viagra/roofie/speed? That's a heart attack/stroke waiting to happen. Not like he wasn't virile enough to do the job without it.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

Wonderfully written, and conceived story. You are wise beyond your years, it's obvious from your words and the perspective you espouse in this simple, yet complex tale of living, and all that life brings to us: pleasure, sorrow, happiness, longing and guilt. And above all, love mixed in everything.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW, what a tender, sexy and compelling story!

Cannot complement the author enough for the overall plot, depth of the characters and realism conveyed.

Please accept my humble thanks for what for me was the best Literotica story I've read to date.

Fritzie1Fritzie1over 2 years ago

Fantastic, really makes me want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SO GOOD I NEED MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!!!! SO SEXY AND SO ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC AND AMAZING AND ;ALKDJFQ4OIHRPUWRJEHNFKHKJDALJKHGPWIRREHJGSFHQWERTYQWSDFGSTRDQWFGEDHFJERYEQWEUILJFK.AKSLHFWEYUI;JF/ADLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully you will revisit this extraordinary family some years down the road in their lives and see how they have shared all the love they have for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a sexy, fantastic read.

Loved all but the totally unnecessary drug thing.

I also didn’t care for Lin’s seduction. I felt he should have told her to wait until she had asked & been given permission from the other two.. (Which I feel sure they would have given.)

Otherwise there’s so much good here that it still rates a 5.

Bill S.

UmraojiUmraojiover 1 year ago
Fantastic

Quite enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story was intriguing to say the least. Well written. I would like to know what drug that they gave Johnnie to have such extreme ability to fuck as described. I would be willing to take a fraction of the dose to avoid the two-week migraine. Actually, sounds somewhat dangerous since an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours can actually injure the penis. Medical fact. A male fantasy, YES, but biologically could damage him for life. So I recommend: "Don't try this at home". (LOL, Liability disclaimer should be posted on this story.) But still the story was VERY entertaining to say the least. Creative in many ways.

gunmakergunmaker18 days ago

Kind of late comments. Just finished reading the series. I think it was well thought out and aside from some simple mistakes, it was a good story. Good enough to get me to read more of your work. Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7856 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES