A Different Kind of Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd let her hair out, and with her current expression, I felt like I was looking at a stranger. This was no little girl, but a sultry vixen. She also removed the tank top and shorts, leaving her in skimpy lingerie, and was flexing her body to show off as much bare skin as I could ogle.

"Come on, Johnny. It's time for you to fuck me." She didn't call me 'Uncle Johnny'. I was no longer an authority figure in her life.

"Lin, we shouldn't." But even as I said it, I got up and started shuffling towards her, my shorts left behind.

She fixed me with a dead serious gaze. "You told me I had to wait until I was sure about the guy. Problem is, I haven't been able to find a guy who'd measure up to you."

She stepped forwards and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my head. I found myself kissing back. She stepped back and her eyes lit up brighter than I could imagine. She started pulling me to the stairs, leading me to her bedroom. "So I figure, either I have to stay a virgin until I can find the right guy, however long that takes; or you take me now and make a woman."

She stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed me again. "I want to feel you inside of me."

By the time we got to Lin's bedroom, we were both trembling and ready to go. I felt years of a slow simmering sexual tension coming to a boil. All that time repressing my attraction to Lin was now unleashing.

Lin was nearly shaking with nervous excitement as I fumbled with her bra. I finally got it off, and snaked her panties down to the floor. Naked, Lin was a vision. Her body was flawless, without a trace of fat. Her skin was silky smooth, so unlike the farmer women I knew. Her breasts weren't as big as Rachel's or Katie's, but they were still big handfuls, perfectly shaped, and firmer than either woman had been in a couple of years. And she'd shaved her pussy to a silky smooth bareness I just had to feel. I picked her up and lay her on her back on the bed before climbing atop her.

We kissed like the young lovers we were. For the first time in years, I didn't feel decades older than my age, weighed down by the responsibilities that had been thrust upon me. I felt like a vigorous young man filled with hormones with a younger, sexier co-ed writhing beneath me.

Lin was crying with joy, eager for the feeling. Gently, I moved my hips between hers, and she wrapped her hand around my cock as if feeling it for the first time. With eyes wide open, she moved the head into the folds of her pussy. "Please, do it. I've been waiting so long."

"I'm afraid I'll disappoint you."

"You couldn't if you tried. All I ever wanted was to feel you."

She closed her eyes as I began to move forward, all her attention focused on the sensations coming from below her. Slowly the folds parted, and my battering ram slid through the tight passageway and to her maidenhead.

Lin was gasping as each new feeling hit her, and as soon as I began stretching her hymen, she lunged forward with her hips to capture my rod all the way in. She was so small and so tight I felt my cock being squeezed from all sides. She screamed when I broke through, and I leaned down to kiss her tears away.

Lin wrapped all of her limbs around me, holding me tightly. She kissed my ear and then whispered, huskily, "Now, FUCK ME..."

I was only too happy to oblige. I pulled back and then pushed in, then did it again and again and again, crushing my chest into her upright tits with every lunge. Lin was bouncing off the bed, throwing her hips into me with every pumping thrust.

Showing off her flexibility, Lin pulled her legs off my back and then brought them around, throwing them over my shoulders so that her ass was in the air as I kept pile driving myself into her. She pulled back on her knees while I kept lunging into her over and again.

"Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me, Uncle Johnny!"

I grunted at that last 'Uncle' comment. "Be careful what you say, Lin."

She just giggled... "Fuck me DADDY!"

Despite my mental anguish over the word, my body reacted and thrust even harder.

"Ooh, I think you liked that... daddy..."

Again, I was pounding her harder than ever. I groaned in mental pain. "I'm not your daddy, Lin."

"But you're fucking my mom. And she even calls you husband... my big daddy..."

Automatically, I thrusted harder again when she said that. "Please... just don't..."

"Okay, okay... ugh... Fuck me... daddy."

I was lost and delirious with pleasure. I couldn't stop her from using the word. But by now Lin was even more lost to her own pleasure. She was screaming and writhing with every push, fucking me as much as I was her. Her hands clawed at my back until all at once her body went rigid, her back arched into the air as she screamed out her first coital orgasm.

A minute later, Lin was laughing like an idiot, mixed in with whispered 'Fuck Me's and 'Daddy's and whimpering moans while I continued to drive into her. She was positively glowing.

We kept up our thrusting until Lin started cresting up toward another climax. She was panting and groaning and calling for me to cum while her legs wrapped around the back of my neck.

"Can I come in you?" I gasped, on the edge of orgasm.

"Yes, I started the pill a month ago." She smiled up at me. "I had to be ready for you."

I held her ass in my hands while I drove into her, speeding up for the last dozen thrusts until I slammed forward and held there, exploding and filling her quivering quim.

Lin was reveling in the feeling as I kept pumping my seed into her body. "Ooh, I can feel you."

My hips were twitching as I fired shot after shot, until at last I was shooting blanks. Tired out, I flopped over onto my back, gasping for breath.

I looked at Lin, who was staring at the ceiling in a contemplative state. She had two fingers inside of herself, as if stirring our love potions while she was lost in thought. "So that's what all the fuss is about..."

I found myself gazing over her fabulous nude body, perky round breasts pointing straight up without any sag and long, smooth legs. Her eyes were zoned out, as if reliving the past ten minutes again in her head.

"Do me again."

I paused at that. Her body was stirring new arousal in me, but I felt limp and tired. "Lin, honey. I'm getting older. I don't know if I can cum three times anymore."

"You will for me. You've cum in my mouth. You've cum in my pussy. But you've still gotta cum in my ass."

She just turned around and got onto all fours, then reached a hand back and spread her ass cheeks wide. She was obviously rubbing her pussy for me; coating her fingers with sweet mingled nectar and then reaching back to smear her asshole until it was shining wet.

Despite my weariness, I felt my cock rejuvenating itself for one last go. So I moved forwards, nudging my newly stiff cock against Lin's other hole. She wanted me to take both her virginities that night. And I especially remembered telling her how much I liked fucking her mom up the ass. It actually took a little while as she forced herself to relax, and I wasn't entirely rock hard yet.

But then when I got to steel stiffness, the mushroom head popped through her sphincter, Lin gasped, and then she started pushing back against me. I leaned forwards, burying myself up Lin's tight asshole inch by inch.

"Gawd, I feel sooo full," Lin whimpered.

And I was feeling incredible. Immediately, I had one hand playing with her tits and the other hand rubbing in Lin's crotch, and she started squirming as she got adjusted to the feeling. I was stretching her out more than she'd thought possible.

When I pulled back, Lin actually complained with a "no", then a happy sigh as I pushed in once again. She put her head into the pillow, a weary smile on her face as she mumbled, "It's sooo weird. But I could get to like this."

I already loved this, and as the minutes ticked by we started to really pick up the pace. Lin got adjusted enough to get back onto all fours and really started slamming her body back against me.

I was driving my hips forward until I crashed against her butt cheeks with a healthy slapping noise on every push. I moved my hands onto her hip bones, tugging against them as I did my best to ream her out. If nothing else, I was going to make sure Lin was going to have a hard time walking in the morning, and she'd have a hard time explaining it to Rachel.

My insistent pounding of Lin's asshole, along with several fingers playing around her other hole, brought Lin to a new screaming climax. She was a firecracker in bed, to be sure. Definitely more vocal than I was used to, but I wasn't about to complain.

All of her muscles were twitching as the ecstasy overtook her, and the vibrations were not lost upon my rod. I felt the automatic instinct taking over as I starting thrusting quickly, racing down the path of no return.

"Cum in my ass. Come on, baby. I want to feel you spurting inside of me. Cum in my ass. Fill me up!"

The words had barely left Lin's lips before I did just that, firing both barrels of all my juice into Lin's gaping chute. She screamed again and started laughing as she felt the hot splashes inside of her.

In the middle of my climax, she collapsed onto the bed, taking me with her. I fell flat on her back even as the last few shots flew from my cock, filling up her ass as best I could.

We lay there, sprawled on top of each other for a good ten minutes. Lin was giggling every now and again as she replayed everything in her mind. Eventually, my spent tool slipped out of her abused hole.

"Was it quite like you thought it would be?" I asked her.

"Better." Lin's smile would have lit up the room.

"We're going to have a hard time explaining this to your mom."

"Actually, I think she's been expecting it."

I sat up, "What?"

"I told her last Summer. If I couldn't find the right guy before the end of the college, I was going to come home and seduce you. She tried to laugh it off, but she knew I was serious."

"Oh, hell."

"Besides, I told her if she tried to stop me, I'd go out and screw a whole biker gang. I think she'll be happier knowing it was you." Lin turned around and kissed me. "Worry about that later. Let's go take a shower. We need to get cleaned up, and I've always fantasized about fucking you in the shower."

***

Lin and I were on the sofa watching the evening game when Rachel and Katie got home. Lin was in her PJs and cuddled up against me.

Lin looked up brightly. "Hi Mom. Hi Katie."

Rachel dropped her things on the floor. "You're home early." She looked at me. "Ohmigod. Are we too late?"

Lin just snuggled in a little closer to me.

Katie just walked up and sat down on the sofa next to Lin. "So, how was it?"

Lin was beaming. "Fabulous."

Lin then turned to me, putting on the expression she always had when asking me awkward sexual questions.

"So, Johnny. How do you like a girl to suck on your cock?"

"Well, uh, I..."

"Wait, it'd be easier if you just showed me."

I looked down into my lap, where I was already hard as a rock just from hearing her question. "Maybe after we help the ladies put all this stuff away."

***

With two healthy wives, a stable job, and loving friends, our little family was finally able to look to our future. Lin had hers mapped out. Medical school would take seven years.

As for the rest of us, the idea was actually Katie's, but Rachel and Lin took to the idea immediately. The only question was when to start.

One evening, Rachel and Katie hid out in the kitchen all day, talking and cooking food. We had a nice breakfast and lunch, but there was something they'd left on the stove for the whole day. I was curious, but I didn't ask any questions.

Meantime, Lin hung out with me in front of the TV, wearing next to nothing and flirting with me for hours. It was an unwritten rule between us. While we still had sex on occasion, I never initiated it with the young, Chinese vixen. Just didn't feel right in my head somewhere. And so Lin was able to tease and tittilate me all day without ever making good on her innuendoes. My skin was crawling with horniness by the end of the day.

After dinner, that mystery pot on the stove was still simmering. I finally got up the nerve to ask Rachel, "What's in the pot?"

Rachel murmured a delicious hum. "It's one of my mom's favorite recipes. You'll get to try it later."

I imagined it was some form of dessert. Then an hour later, Rachel brought me a big coffee mug filled with some strong smelling liquid with the faint scent of cinnamon. On command, I started drinking it, and it did indeed seem like a nice after dinner drink: a thick, syrupy, warm apple cider. It was just stronger in every sense of the word.

Oddly enough, only minutes after finishing it, I found myself getting rather drowsy. My head started getting really heavy, and my head lolled against the back of the chair.

***

When my eyes opened again, I was staring at the ceiling of the bedroom I shared with Katie and Rachel. I was naked under the covers, but I wasn't alone on the bed.

A loud moan caught my attention, and I turned my head to see a fully naked Katie sitting up next to me, resting back against the headboard. Her eyes were closed and her hands were lightly tapping along her large breasts and pinching her erect nipples.

I saw jet black hair a little lower, and glanced next to me to see an equally naked Lin lapping between Katie's legs. The sight sent a little thrill through me, but then I noticed that I was already highly aroused, my cock thick and throbbing. My balls felt heavy, sluggish, as if they had swelled to the size of grapefruits.

I was also really hot. My skin burned to the touch, although I wasn't quite sweating. And I was horny as hell. As every second passed by, I felt the flames of lust stoking higher and higher in me. There was also an annoying buzz in my head, something that would not let me calm down or relax, keeping me edgy and fidgety. The blood in my veins started afire, and I slowly but deliberately sat myself upright and leaned back against the headboard to gather my strength together in anticipation of the coming flood.

"Hello, my husband." Katie leaned over from next to me and kissed me wetly, and I actually growled as I kissed and nibbled on her lips. Just when I felt myself about to pounce, to toss Lin aside and ravage Katie's body, I felt a cool hand wrap around my stiff rod.

"Hello, my husband." Rachel was then before me, squeezing my shaft in her hands. "This is meant for me, tonight." Her voice was a husky innuendo, filled with sexual possibilities. Like a gazelle she leapt up into my arms, crushing her huge round tits into my face. She leaned down to kiss me briefly before she moved my shaft into its upright and locked position, then sank down, enveloping me completely.

I felt the annoying buzz go away, finally satiated now that I was balls deep in an inviting female. And immediately, I was machine fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. My body was moving completely on instinct, my arms wrapped around Rachel's body and my legs flexing to lift her body up and let her drop down in a very fast rhythmic pounding.

Rachel's head was tossing around and around as she was gyrating in my lap. A wave of satisfaction washed over me as I observed her big tits bouncing up and down enticingly with each thrust. But somehow, it wasn't enough.

Palming her ass in my hands, I lifted up and flipped Rachel onto her back. She squealed in surprise, and then was gasping as I landed atop her and plunged my cock back inside.

Rachel was moaning out her orgasm, trying to stop our thrusting so she could feel it escape through her body; but I just kept pounding away at her until I could find my own satisfaction. Only a few short thrusts later, I felt the harsh contractions and then I was flowing like a fire hose, as if gallons of my jizz were pouring out all at once. I kept fucking her even as I was shooting, until my mind completely blanked out with the force of my orgasm.

When my brain returned to the land of the conscious, I found that I wasn't done yet. I grabbed onto Rachel's shoulders and kept on driving myself into her, despite the fact that I'd cum in her just a minute ago. I was still hard, still horny, and Rachel was still an actively participating wet tunnel that was squeezing me with great pleasure.

A few more minutes went by as I continued fucking Rachel's lights out. I was driving into her so hard that her head was being shaken every which way, until finally her eyes rolled and her body went limp. She'd passed out for a moment from pleasure overload.

But I could not be stopped, I thrust a few more times into her limp body, at last exploding and plugging her with a second wave of my cream. I was cumming as hard as I ever had in my life, shooting longer and with more force than I could ever remember. And this second wave was only the beginning.

I pulled out, and dropped Rachel's lifeless body back onto the bed, not even realizing I'd lifted her up off the mattress. My arms burned, but I was already seeking out new prey. My dick was still rock hard, and the annoying buzz was back in my head. The only way to satisfy it was to bury myself into the soft folds of a woman.

I looked across the bed to find that Katie and Lin were still coupled together in a hot sixty-nine. Purely by coincidence, Lin was on top, her ass pointing back at me, and my instincts zeroed in on her gaping pussy first.

Lin didn't respond when my hands grabbed onto her hips, but Katie stopped licking and gasped when she saw my baton appear in front of her eyes. And then Lin was screaming out when she felt my rod invade her tight pussy.

The lust took over once again, and then my hips were slamming back and forth, giving Lin the fucking of her young life. My hands were clamped onto her tits, and her light body was being flung back and forth like a rag doll.

"Gawd, mom," Lin managed to croak. "You gave him too much." And then she was back to whimpering and moaning as I pistoned in and out of her, stretching her tunnel to its limits.

Katie tried to tongue at our joining, but Lin's hips kept jerking around too much. She slipped away, and I turned just enough to see her lapping at Rachel's gaping slit. Dimly, I noticed that she wasn't sucking anything out so much as pushing gobs of my semen back in. Rachel just lay back, with her hips turned up in the air, panting with exhaustion.

Lin and I had shifted forwards enough so that she was pressed up against the headboard, and she lifted her torso to lean against it, and prevent her head from banging against the wall with my every thrust. I counted two orgasmic shrieks from her end while I pounded her incessantly, never slowing down for a moment. My balls were still swollen and screaming at me for release.

All of a sudden, I was roaring like an animal, and I started to cum inside of Lin's wet pussy. She squealed happily as she felt the hot jizz slushing around inside of her, but then suddenly Katie was next to me, separating us and turning me around towards Rachel, cum still spurting from my shaft like a lawn sprinkler.

I took one look at Rachel, still lying flat on her back with pussy wide open for me, and I slammed my hard rod back into her, and continued to pump my sperm into Rachel's receptive chasm even as I resumed my drilling motions.

I was a fucking animal.

I finished up, and Rachel was dazed. Lin was half collapsed against the headboard, still trying to catch her breath. But Katie was within arms reach, and I tackled her. I had to get rid of the buzzing in my head, and my erection refused to waver.

My brain didn't comprehend consequences very well, and when I leaped at Katie we ended up falling off the bed to land harshly on the floor, the coarse rug barely cushioning any of the fall.