A Different Kind of Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was half-groaning in pain and half-laughing from falling off, but then her breath was knocked out of her as I stabbed my rod into her, sinking all the way in one thrust. Just like before, the lust took over, and I was pile driving into Katie like an automatic machine. My teeth nipped at her breasts, still fabulously firm and upright after all our years together.

Katie was juicing out of control, and I kept fucking her like a maniac, her tight inner muscles squeezing, pulling, and clutching at my member. After only a few minutes, her eyes went wide, and her breathing became a desperate gasp. For a moment, concern for her health overcast my instinctive need to fuck, but then she was whimpering and then screaming out her climax. Katie's pussy muscles were flipping out and that was all it took to trigger my own load.

Katie didn't have the mental clarity to stop me and force me into Rachel's vagina this time, so we thrashed together, holding each other tightly as we rode out our simultaneous orgasm, the crashing of fluids a riot inside of Katie's womb.

But even after four rapid climaxes, my lust was not satisfied, and my balls were still full. Katie was half-passed out from the force of her orgasm, and Lin was still panting on the bed, still not recovered from the battering I'd given her. But Rachel, now alert, looked over at me with a big smile on her face.

In a moment I stood up at the foot of the bed, tugging her hips to the edge of the mattress and then shoved my erection into her sloppy cunt. I held her legs in my hands, stretching her legs out to the side until she was nearly doing the splits. Her gorgeous face was permanently contorted into a continuous moan as I reamed her out.

Katie got up from the floor, and I watched as she lifted a big tit and tongued her own nipple. She climbed straight on over Rachel's head, lowering her steaming pussy down to Rachel's waiting tongue. I couldn't decide what I wanted to look at more: Katie's bouncing tits, Katie's hands rubbing at Rachel's bouncing tits, or Rachel's lips tonguing and thrusting and licking between Katie's legs.

Every inch of my body was in flames, but now the fires of pain and exhaustion were overtaking the flames of lust. I had been thrusting continuously since I woke up, and my heart felt like collapsing. But I couldn't stop. Over and over and over again I thrusted, my skin chafing despite the copious amounts of fluid I was coated in. And my pelvic bone was starting to throb from the repeating banging.

But still I continued my humping, until finally, I bellowed and unleashed yet another massive torrent of white sticky fluids into Rachel's nether cavity.

But I wasn't done yet. Five nonstop orgasms and the annoying buzz was still in my head, my balls still swelling, and my erection unflagging. But the rest of my body couldn't keep up.

I was still in the midst of spewing my cum into Rachel when my eyes rolled back up into my head, and I fell backwards. My cock exited Rachel with a squish, still spurting into the air. Mercifully, I blacked out before my head hit the floor.

***

When my eyes opened again, the sunlight was streaming through the window. I was still hot, my head still buzzing. What the heck had Rachel made me drink last night? As far as I could tell, my erection still had not gone down all the time I was asleep. The rest of my body was still aching and sore. Every muscle (well, except for the most important muscle), was completely weak. But I was still in pleasure heaven.

I glanced down to see Lin's bobbing head upon my shaft. In a very short time (probably from my years of explaining exactly how to worship my cock), she had become even better at blowing me than even Katie. She was putting that expertise to good use right now, as her teasing fingers and talented tongue had already brought me to the edge.

Lin looked up into my eyes, my shaft still stretching her lips, watching my reactions. Still suckling, when she recognized my impeding ejaculation, Lin pulled me out of her mouth and turned my hips over.

Rachel lay next to me, watching her adopted daughter sucking me off. I saw her legs spread wide, and her pussy was already slick, wet, and awaiting my arrival. Especially with Katie's head between her legs.

With the ladies' help, I managed to slide down Rachel's tunnel just in time to let loose and fire my latest orgasm into her. I collapsed back down, burying my head on the pillow next to Rachel while she kissed my cheek.

Once my hips stopped twitching, I lay unmoving atop Rachel's naked body. My brain was only now beginning to process these events. I had been too lost in animal lust before to realize. But the women apparently wanted to get as many of my baby-makers embedded in Rachel as possible. They'd drugged me, or come up with some other form of homemade aphrodisiac to turn me into a sex machine. I was a sperm factory.

This was only further confirmed when Katie flipped me onto my back and mounted my still erect shaft, fucking me with hard strokes, stimulating my rod even though the rest of my body couldn't react. I was even too weak to reach up and grab those tits I loved so much.

She was watching me carefully, and when my hips actually started bouncing as my body readied itself for climax, she got off and Rachel mounted onto me, just in time for me to coat her insides with yet another layer of my sperm cocktail.

Rachel stayed on top of me, riding me to a third orgasm of the morning, with yet another batch of baby-makers blasting inside of her. After this, even Rachel became too tired to continue.

After eight loads, my erection would still not go down, and my balls hurt just thinking about it. Rachel gasped, exhausted with all of our activities. She and Katie lay next to me, panting.

Rachel finally spoke, "I'm done. That has to have been enough."

Katie looked at her, and then at my erection still pointing to the sky.

Rachel groaned and then looked over at Lin, who was still eyeing me hungrily. "Take him across the hall. Let Lin have him until it goes away."

Lin was beaming, then she and Katie hoisted me off Rachel's bed and half- dragged me to Lin's room. They flopped me down, and then Lin immediately climbed on and sank my dick into her channel in one go while she sat upright. She leaned back, with her arms supporting her behind her while her feet were planted on the bed in front, riding me and riding me until she shuddered with two climaxes, the second tripping me off until I filled Lin's box with a healthy dose of my cum.

This only seemed to energize her, and she took advantage of my chemically imbalanced state to keep fucking me and fucking me without stopping or pulling me out of her. Lin was as much of an animal as my dick was, and she came numerous times until I blew a second load into her without stopping.

At last she slipped off me, and I thought I was going to get some relief. The buzzing stopped long ago, now replaced with a tired ache throughout my whole body. But Lin wouldn't leave me alone.

She pivoted slightly, and then I felt my dick spearing into her ass, and then she was impaling herself upon me again and again, her tits bouncing in the air. Katie sat in a chair, watching in amazement as this young dynamo kept fucking me up her ass.

My balls contracted again, and I still had enough for a half dozen shots to splatter inside Lin's anal cavity. But still she kept going.

I felt the creeping blackness coming over my vision, and I started drooling. Even Katie noticed and mentioned to Lin that maybe she should let me rest.

But Lin was lost in the sexual haze, and kept driving herself upon me while fingering her clit and moaning up a storm. I have no idea how many orgasms she had, but it was a lot.

When I came for a second time up Lin's ass, spewing every drop of fluid I had left in my body, the blackness finally overtook me and carried me away to a peaceful place where at last my dick could die in peace.

***

Exactly a month later, Rachel had the tests and the doctor's examinations to prove it. She was pregnant. Our little family was going to have a baby.

Katie was as happy as if the child were her own. Lin was ecstatic at finally getting a younger (much younger) sibling (or would she be an Aunt?)

Katie rubbed at Rachel's stomach. Of course, she wouldn't show for another few months, but we all knew there was something growing inside there. "People will talk," Rachel mused.

Katie's blue eyes flashed. "Fuck 'em."

It was one of the most joyous days of our lives. Rachel patted her tummy and said, "Hmm, maybe we should start planning to get me pregnant again in another year or so."

I groaned, half-eager for the marathon sex and half-dreading the possibilities. That love potion they'd given me had left me with the worst migraine for two weeks. "Maybe we can try it the old fashioned, unassisted way."

Katie spoke up. "Well, I'm sure we'll all practice for that day."

"Can I get pregnant, too?" Lin offered.

"NO!!!" all three of us answered at once, and Lin pouted momentarily. She knew she still had her education, a career, and her own life to find. But you never knew, we might just change our minds one day.

***

Life on the farm returned to a normalcy I'd forgotten. Wake up, do your job, go to sleep. Plant, tend, harvest, sell. The days blend into each other, and time was counted in months, not minutes. The details always changed but the rhythms never did.

***

It was early in the afternoon, earlier than I usually finished up. But we'd had a very productive day, and it was hot out, so I sent everyone home early as a little reward for everybody.

I already pictured Katie's smiling face as she poured me a glass of lemonade. If Rachel was already taking a nap, then maybe she'd be up for a roll in the hay. If Rachel wasn't feeling too sore, she might even join us. So with an extra bounce in my step, I hopped onto the porch and strode into the kitchen.

Katie met me at the door with a big smile on her face. I gave her a big hug hello, basking in the warmth of her embrace and lifting her up onto her toes. When I set her down, I noticed she had something in her hand.

Katie noticed my gaze drifting down to it, and she held the object up for me to clearly see.

It was one of those pregnancy test wands, with the little electronic indicators. I could clearly see a blue "plus" sign on it.

Katie's smile was bigger than I ever remembered it. Wonderment spread across my face, and I felt my own smile about to crack my face.

And then she spoke. "Johnny, this the third different test. I'm pregnant."

Rachel came up, patting her swollen tummy, now several months pregnant. Lin was right behind, smiling from ear to ear. Now she was going to get two little siblings to play with and dote on.

We were a family. A different kind of family, but still family. And it was about to get a little bigger.

The Rhythms of Life would keep moving on. Today we would plant. Tomorrow we would harvest. Today we were happy. Sadness would inevitably happen down the road. It wasn't being pessimistic, just realistic.

But you know what? Something happy would come right after that.

***

THE END