All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Happy Hour'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Accurate depiction

That's how hot it is to fuck another guy's wife while he's in the room. Seeing the guy whacking off while you take his old lady to places he can't is a power rush and an ego boost.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Seduction vs Bribery

There is MUCH LESS drama when Hubby bribes a guy to boff his Sweetie than when the dude seduces the pants off (and his pecker IN) Sweetie! Too extreme on the money Hubby was offering to watch his willing Sweetie get drilled (no matter how well his dot-comm did)! Nonetheless, it was full of action. A lot of carelessness in the review and editing, but overall a worthwhile read.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would have

I would have let him suck my cock For some more of that sweet pussy and some cash

Gery Love

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Meetings like this actually happen

I didn't get financially rich, but it was great for my ego. We met another couple at a swingers club; purely socializing for 3 Sat nights in row. On the fourth, we were invited to there home, "Please bring your camera. She wants a portfolio to enter a Penthouse "Girl Next Door" contest. For each of the next 5 weeks I exposed a roll of 36 images while she progressively exposed more and more skin as she felt more at ease in lingerie, being nude for a stranger and becoming more exotic/erotic. After the 2rd week they admitted they wanted us to be their first swinging couple. After we closed the 3 photo shot, we agreed to soft swing exchanging partners, and opened the 4 week with no-holds-barred same room sex ... after the photo shoot ... with a few for-their-eyes-only private, somewhat posed images to recall the partner exchange. The following week, we normally began the evening with a preview of the proofs with finished prints of 3-4 of my choice. They loved them and instructed me to print rest for the next visit. Then we spent the evening till the wee hours enjoying the other partner's spouse in private separate rooms. We both agreed this couple was a keeper, a real treasure. When we arrived the next week with 32 Moore finished 8x10 mat finished prints, their house was empty, no signs the house had ever been occupied. Never heard from again.

That was the closest I got to almost winning the thrill of a wild ride - the joy and thrill much better, and longer lasting than a 911. We never saw any mention in Penthouse, but I still treasure the moments captured and scrap-booked in my vault.

pervopervoabout 6 years ago
A question

Why do poor grammar and spelling so consistently mar these wife sharing stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ha ha loved the ending ! Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous