A Different Kind of Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Richie, you turn me on," Joan muttered. "If you're even half as good as you look..."

Her hands went to my belt, and after unbuckling it and unsnapping my jeans, she reached down and pulled my t-shirt out and pulled it up over my head.

"Ooh, you're as hairy as a bear," Joan cooed, as her hands raked through my chest.

With a body covered with coarse black hair pretty much from my neck to my feet doesn't do a lot for some women my age, but the older gals don't mind and Joan sure as hell didn't, as he leaned over and found my nipples through the pelt.

After nibbling and sucking on my nipples until they were taut, she reached over and lifted my arm, giving a deep inhale before smiling as burying her nose under my arm.

I tried to make it easier for Joan by raising both arms and linking my hands behind my head, and Joan took the cue by bathing my armpits with her tongue just like she had promised while her hand rubbed the front of my jeans.

"Love a man that smells like a man," Joan hissed as she leaned away from my armpit and looked over at me lewdly. "I feel really nasty. You like what I'm doing?"

"You missed a few spots," I told her, at which she smiled and resumed lapping and chewing my armpit before moving over to the other side.

"You're getting hard, aren't you?" Joan asked, and I could feel her shudder when, after she nudged my zipper down with the back of her hand, let her fingers slide down the length of my cock, which was pinned to the inside of my leg by the cotton boxer briefs.

"Damn," Joan sighed. "You are a big boy. Bet you could do a lot of damage with this thing."

"You don't seem scared."

"I'm not," Joan said, writhing as I nibbled on her neck. "I like it a little rough."

"Really?"

"Let's just say that instead of me telling you to not baby me, how about I just agree to tell you if you get too rough. Okay?"

"Deal," I said. "Although why do I think that I won't hear anything like that from you?"

Joan smiled as she went slowly down to her knees, grabbing the elastic of my snug boxer briefs as she went. Pulling them down slowly, I enjoyed watching her face as she unveiled what she seemed to want so badly. More and more of the dusky brown shaft got exposed, with the thick vein that runs down the middle seeming to throb as more and more got unveiled.

Then the puffy ridge of the plum-sized head came into view, and after the crown became fully exposed, the shorts came down easily, allowing my cock to slowly rise like it was being jacked into the air until all 8 inches or so was pointed straight at the buxom blonde.

Joan's reaction was a loud gasp - so loud that it took a second to realize that it had come from the two of them simultaneously. Herb - the guy I had almost managed to forget about, had also moaned when my cock sprang out at his wife, and now that I was reminded of his presence, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

Joan wasted no time, grabbing my cock with both hands and slobbering a lot of affection all over it. First on the crown, and then with her tongue sliding up and down the puffy vein on top before lifting up my cock and licking the underside of it.

In the corner, Herb was leaning forward in the chair, and I could see the robe dancing in front of him as he watched his wife start sucking my cock. Her lips slid down about halfway, and I could feel her tongue working busily as well. With each bob of her head Joan took more and more of me, until about 2/3's of my weapon was glistening with her saliva.

I reached down and helped Joan to her feet, and just for the heck of it I took her nightie off rather abruptly. To be honest, I pretty much tore it off of her, getting both of them to moan as the sound of the fabric ripping filled the air.

Her tits were every bit as great as her husband had said they were, full and lush globes that hung to the waist of the tiny woman. Her aureolas were as big as drink coasters and the nipples fat and long, and judging from her reaction when I started kneading the naturally doughy jugs roughly, she liked it that way.

"Fuck me!" Joan hissed at me, and I responded by pushing her onto the bed on her back, her thickly haired pussy fully exposed as he legs spread wide.

I was planning to give that sweet hairy muff a licking, but Joan was clawing at me as soon as I got on the bed and started knee-walking between her spread thighs, making it clear that she knew what she wanted.

"Aw fuck!" Joan cried out as my cock parted her thick labia and sank deep into her, and I did not stop until I had fully impaled her.

"That big enough for you?" I taunted her, and Joan replied by snarling at me and wrapping her legs around my ass.

I began thrusting in and out of her hard, and then harder still until the bed was actually inching with each thrust. Joan's fingernails were clawing at my back while she pushed her hips into me.

Joan's grunting and the squishing sound we made when our bodies collided was turning me on, and soon the blonde's head was hanging over the side of the bed. I thought I was driving her off the bed, but soon realized that she was laying that way because she wanted to, with her head tilted back to look upside down at her husband while we fucked.

"Say it," the voice from the chair said in a voice that sounded breathless. "Tell me."

"Gonna cum!" Joan screamed, making me hope that the walls were thick, but that cry was nothing compared to seconds later, when her pussy slammed down around my cock and she let out a shriek that made my spine tingle.

"Fuck!" Joan gasped as I pulled her back onto the bed, her face beet red and sweaty.

"Had enough?" I asked, and she laughed at that, so I flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her onto her knees, spreading her legs apart.

Her ass was a little plump but still firm, and Joan shivered when my finger slid over her pink balloon knot before I brought my cock to the lips of her sex and plunging in again.

...

Chapter Six: Herb

"Harder," came the voice of her husband, and when I glanced up I saw that the little guy had left his chair and was on his knees at the side of the bed, just in front of his wife. "Fuck her harder."

"You want it harder?" I asked Joan, grabbing a fist full of her blonde hair and yanking it backward.

This got a groan from Herb, who was clearly loving what was going on as it was, and the sight of his woman under another man's control was driving him wild. Strangely enough, the guy's presence had started to excite me, but I wanted to hear from his wife what she wanted me to do.

"Yes," Joan grunted. "Harder."

I started to really slam myself into Joan, and our bodies sounded like thunder as the skin slapped together. Herb was now leaning over, kissing his wife's face as I kept pulling her hair backward.

"You want him to fuck you in the ass?" Herb panted.

"No," Joan whimpered. "Too big. This - great."

Joan's smooth white skin was being rained on, as my sweat kept flying all over her back while I kept pounding into her. She came again, and when I felt her orgasm begin I shoved her face down into the bedding and went into her like a jackhammer.

Her cry was muted this time by the bedding that her mouth was biting into, and as she came I looked over at her hand, which was clutching her husband's. Her diamond ring was sparkling as she gripped Herb's hand tightly while she came.

"Beautiful," Herb said, smothering Joan's hair with kisses. "I love you so much."

"Love you," Joan wheezed as I pulled my cock out of her.

"He didn't cum yet," Herb said when he saw my cock swaying around it front of me. "He's still hard."

"Suck on this for a while," I said, pulling Joan's limp body up to a sitting position on the bed. "Unless you've had enough."

Joan looked like she had just spent the last half hour or so being ravaged by an animal, which had a ring of truth to it, but she wasn't as wiped out as I had thought, because she started sucking on my cock eagerly.

Herb was now sitting on the floor next to the bed, looking a bit disheveled himself as he watched his wife's mouth move up and down my cock. I took my cock out from between her lips and tapped her cheeks with it a couple of times before lifting it up.

"My balls," I said, but Joan was already there, first licking my sweaty sac before sucking on my balls hard, going back and forth while I slowly stroked my cock to keep it primed.

"When you cum," Herb whispered. "Please don't cum in her mouth. Cum in her pussy."

I nodded, feeling strangely like I was an actor in a porn movie, and after Joan had given my nuts a very through oral scrubbing, she went back to sucking my cock.

"If you want to, Joan, you can," Herb said. "it's okay. I want you to."

I didn't have the slightest idea what he was talking about at the time, but soon found out, as Joan moved our slippery bodies around until I was the one on my elbows and knees and Joan was behind me.

"OMIGOD!" I remember wailing after I felt Joan's tongue rimming my asshole; first with a gentle swabbing of the puckered ring and then with a sharp thrust of her tongue inside of me.

Joan's hands were milking away at my cock hard, and I was forced to pull her hands off of me before I shot my load all over the bed, so incredible was the feeling as I experienced analingus for the first time. If my sweaty, hairy asshole bothered Joan, she didn't let on.

In fact, Joan took the opportunity to use her now-free hands to spread my ass cheeks wider, allowing her to get her tongue even deeper into me. From the side, I heard a vigorous slapping sound, and while I couldn't see from that angle, I could sense that Herb was now standing up and 'enjoying' what his wife was doing to my anus.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Herb grunted in a very soft whisper, and from the muffled noise that followed I could tell what was going on without actually seeing, which was fine by me.

Finally, I pried Joan's face out of the crack of my ass and pushed her down on her face. My balls were beginning to ache, starting to beg for release, so I pushed my cock back into her as I suspended myself over her.

"Play with those tits for me," I urged her.

"Like this?" Joan asked, her hands coming up and kneaded her jugs, which were still quite prominent despite her being on her back.

"That's it," I said. "Think you can cum again?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "I'm wiped out. I want you to cum for me now. Cum deep inside of me. I'll bet you've got a big load waiting for me."

I nodded and while I watched Joan squeeze her tits and felt my balls tingle.

"Fill my cunt with your cum," Joan hissed as she sensed my orgasm on the way, and her body jumped when as my cock did, and while I had no idea how much I was cumming, my orgasm seemed to last forever.

"Stay in me until you get soft, Richie," Joan asked, holding her legs up by gripping her thighs, and I did as he asked, finally pulling my limp cock out of her pussy and looking down at her gaping pussy, which was spilling over with my seed.

"Could you excuse us for a moment?"

The voice came from Herb, who was now standing behind Joan's head, his robe pulled tightly around him.

"Think I'll take that shower now," I mentioned, and Herb seemed quite happy about that, so as Joan's husband brushed her hand away from her face I climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

As I reached the door I glanced back at the two of them. Joan was still on her back, continuing to hold her legs up, but Herb was now walking around and climbing onto the bed, shedding his bathrobe as he did.

At first I thought he was going to screw Joan, so I peeked through the bathroom door which I had left ajar.

Herb didn't stick his cock in Joan, but instead I watched as he bent over and put his face between her legs.

"Oh, that's it baby," Joan said softly. "He came so good, didn't he? I came so many times that I lost count. Did you see how big he was? I never had a man that big before. I thought he would split me in two, didn't you? My pussy is so sore, but you're making it feel better now."

Herb answered, but his voice was muffled as he refused to take his mouth away from his wife's pussy. Indeed, he seemed like he was trying to put his head inside of his wife as he noisily lapped away at what I had left behind.

"No, I was too scared," Joan said, whimpering as Herb kept licking her sex. "He was so thick that it would have hurt too much."

"I don't know," Joan said after Herb said something else. "You can ask, but I doubt it. Don't think he's the type."

I shook my head and closed the door quietly, stepping into the shower while trying not to think too much about what had just gone on out there.

...

Epilogue:

I left the hotel room after showering and sharing a bottle of Dom Perignon while the couple. Herb asked me the question that Joan had suggested he ask me, and she was right. I wasn't the type, not even when he sweetened the pot considerably.

"You could use the Porsche for the summer," Herb offered. "Drive it out to Newport in the fall, where we would love to have you spend a weekend with us. I fly you back in my jet afterward. You wouldn't have to do anything, mind you. Just lay back and enjoy it. I've been told that I'm quite skilled. Even better than my dear wife."

"Ha! Dream on!" said Joan. "But seriously, he's never heard any complaints

"Thanks anyway," I said. "I'll pass."

"You were right," Herb said to Joan, who was wearing a towel and still looked good enough to screw. "No harm in asking."

"And this," I said, fishing the wad of bills out of my pocket and holding it out to him. "I don't want this."

"Don't be silly, Richie," Herb said. "I made more than that in interest alone in the time we've been together. You don't want it - give it to a charity or something. Light a cigar with it."

"Okay," I said, and after leaving I went to the parking lot, passing the Porsche on the way to my pick-up truck and trying to picture myself behind the wheel of that, driving through town all summer.

We all have our price, I concluded. Using a $70,000 car for a summer before having a weekend vacation screwing a hot looking blonde in a mansion must not have been enough to let Herb do what he had suggested.

Now if he had signed the Porsche over to me...

*****

thanks for reading

12