A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"You know this is what they both want to see us doing together," she whispers as my hand slides down between her legs.

How these young girls today get away with wearing yoga pants that are essentially glued to their bodies just makes no sense to me, and even some of the mothers of my students seem to have no shame letting the outline of their slits be exposed to anyone that wants to look at them. Of course my blue leotards offer the outline of my pussy in greater detail especially when I'm not wearing any panties, and all the times Tristan had to go and masturbate because of how I teased him just shows how strong the power of seeing someone almost naked can be. But now all I want to do is rub this young girl's slit until her legs begin to shake like mine do when my orgasm is washing over me with wave after wave of pleasure, and something tells me she's not that far from feeling it either.

"They want to see us do a lot more than just us kissing," I say softly as I sense her whole body tensing because of the way my fingers have already located the most sensitive area on her hairless flower to tease.

"I've always wanted to kiss you down there," she moans as I can't believe how quickly I've gotten her to the point that usually takes Tristan the longest minutes of my life to reach when his tongue is lapping at my tiny bud.

This just reaffirms in my mind how naïve I am about understanding my own kind, and to think that this beautiful young girl has been looking at me in a way other than as a friend just blows my mind. Of course with Robby I could always sense his eyes on my ass just like how Father Maroni looks at it, and in a way that's what he's supposed to do considering his age. But why I failed to pick up on what her eyes must have been showing me is a mystery that I have to work on now that I know what to look for, and the way I hear the low moans coming out of her mouth just tells me how much I'm pleasing her.

"I wish you had done it to me last night," I whisper softly as her fingers gently slide up and down my side as I continue to rub that one spot between her legs that I know will get her off.

"I heard them talking this morning and the next time we go parking we're taking Nanna's minivan," she says in such a way that I know her orgasm is already starting to overpower her.

"They're going to put us back there and fuck us side by side until we're both filled with cum," I say as the thought of all four of us naked in such a little space makes me wish we were both in my bed with my mouth sucking on her tiny knob.

"Then I'll suck you along with everything that comes out of you too," she moans as she begins taking short quick breaths as her orgasm is finally smothering her now.

"And I'll do the same to you," I say as I wrap my lips back on hers as I feel her whole body straining from the pressure that's being out on it.

There's just such a difference between the way men and women cum that I'm appreciating even more now as our kiss just seems so much more tender as I feel her body beginning to relax, and even though I love watching the thick stream of semen exploding out of Tristan it's just so violent compared to the way my orgasms make me feel all warm and tingly after I climax. The fact I was just able to bring this sweet creature such pleasure so quickly only makes me wish we had more time today to be together. But there will be other days when we'll be able to taste the juices of each other's flower on our lips, and the thought of having both her and Tristan working on me together is making my knees weak as my tongue just keeps itself locked itself with hers.

"I can't believe what you just did to me," she whispers sounding so much like Tristan after he ejaculates.

"This is only the beginning," I reply as I hear the garage door opening knowing both boys are probably going to be walking through the door any minute now.

"Our little secret for now," she says the words that are already going through my head as I force myself back to the counter as the back door is beginning to open.

*

"Doesn't she look just like that English Princess," Nanna says as Rachael and I try our best to hide the distaste we have for one another as I walk into the dining room.

Why Nanna wants me here with that vicious witch present I'll just have to assume that the old fox has her reasons, and the look on Hanna's face just tells me she's more than likely been already verbally abused by her vicious Aunt. I have no idea why Rachael is the way she is but being around her for more than a few minutes is definitely going to make me take a glass of wine before I go to bed tonight. But for now I'll just have to grin and bear it, and thank God Christmas only comes once a year.

"If you say so Ma," is all Rachael says as I sit down next to Hanna and immediately grab her hand under the table.

"Well I think she does," Dan says as he smiles at me in such a way that I know his feelings of kindness towards me are genuine.

How on earth he's been married over twenty years to that harpy is beyond me, but there must be something about her that keeps them together. Maybe she's an animal between the sheets that might explain some of what he sees in her, and if wasn't for the ever present scowl on her face she's actually quite attractive. But all I know is that the person in front of me for some reason always seems to be trying to get at both Hanna and Robby for reasons that I just can't fathom. It's not like their bad kids that are always getting into trouble but I suppose it's really not about them because even when they were little she seemed to show contempt for them.

"You would say that," Rachael says glaring at him.

"I think she looks like her too," Hanna says so sheepishly.

"Who cares what you think, I'm sick and tired of you and your brother leaching off my mother just because your parents were killed by a drunk driver. Why don't the two of you get jobs and move out of here so Nanna doesn't have to feel obligated to babysit for you anymore," Rachael says with viciousness in her voice that my ears can't believe their hearing.

"They're my grandchildren, and they can stay here as long as they want too," Nanna replies as I can see how this conversation is suddenly taxing her in a way that I know isn't good for her health.

"Well I'm going to talk to my attorney about how they're taking advantage of an elderly person that's in ill health," Rachael replies with a sneer on her face that makes her look to me like a person possessed with something evil inside her.

"You do that, and I'm sure Bobby Grogan will set them straight," Nanna says obviously shaken by what's happening with her own daughter.

"Look at you wearing those skin tight pants looking just like a little tramp, and I bet you're already screwing like a rabbit too" Rachael says looking straight at Hanna as I feel my face beginning to flush like it did that day in this very room when she so coldly rebuffed any thought of taking them in after their parents funeral.

"Don't you dare talk to her that way," I hear the words explode out of my mouth as I stand up still holding Hanna's hand.

"So the mouse does have a spine after all," Rachael says so condescendingly to me as I feel my heart pounding inside my chest because I'm so angry.

"I've kept my silence for years out of respect for Nanna but I'll not stand by and allow you to attack either her or Robby with your hurtful words," I say as my eyes just stay locked with the contemptible bitch.

"What are you trying to do play the role of their dead mother now," she replies so scornfully that I just can't believe this is really happening?

"No one can replace their mother but it doesn't mean I don't look at them like my son and daughter," I reply immediately wondering if I've overstepped what I just said as I feel my hand being squeezed so tenderly by Hanna.

"I'm sorry Dan but I think it's time you take your wife and leave," Nanna says in a voice so angry that I'm beginning to worry about how all of just what happened is going to affect her later on.

"You'll be hearing from my attorney," is all Rachael says as she stands up storms out of the room.

"My God," I say almost in a whisper.

"Don't worry about her, my attorney will listen to her but I'm the one who pays him," Dan says clearly embarrassed by the behavior of his wife three days before Christmas.

"I don't know how you put up with her Uncle Dan," Hanna says what both Nanna and I are already thinking.

"She's lucky to have you," Nanna quickly adds.

"I don't know why she fixates her rage on you and your brother but you've done nothing to deserve the way she treats you, and I mean that too," he says as he gets up and hugs Nanna in a way that shows the respect he has truly has for her.

"I always suspected there was a tiger inside you Kathrine," he says to me as he wraps his arms around me so warmly.

"I'm sorry for my outburst," I reply almost in a whisper.

"Don't, she deserved it, and I'm going to tell her too," he says as he hugs Hanna the way a father would hug his own daughter.

"Thanks Uncle Dan," Hanna says as she takes the two envelopes containing five one hundred dollar bills that he always gives her and Robby each Christmas.

"I've always been proud of the two of you, and tell Robby, I'm sorry I missed him" he says as he smiles and begins to walk out of the room.

"Whew," is all Nanna says as I sit down wondering if I just exasperated the situation with my outburst.

"Whew is right," Hanna quickly adds.

"She's my daughter and I'll always lover her but even as a little girl she could be such a mean little bitch when she wanted too," Nanna says almost sounding as though she regrets giving birth to her.

"I'm sorry if I went too far," I say softly.

"Kathrine, you did what Emily would have done if roles were reversed, and I'm so very thankful for it too," Nanna says looking like her old self even though I'm sure she's been thoroughly shaken by this whole ordeal.

"Me too," Hanna says squeezing my hand just a little bit tighter now.

"Honey, go make us some nice hot tea for the three of us," Nanna says to Hanna as I feel myself finally beginning to relax.

*

"Can you believe there's actually a blizzard on Christmas day," Tristan says so excitedly reminding me of all those years ago when he would come running into this very room trying to get me and Jack to go downstairs with him so he'd be able to open all the presents underneath the Christmas tree.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later," is all I say as my eyes just can't believe how lucky I am that the love of my life is standing right in front of me.

In some ways having him as my lover is so challenging on days like today as all those old memories of when he was little are already playing in my head, and as I'm staring at him with that terrible ache deep inside me getting more painful with each passing second I just know how much I need to have him inside me now. Maybe it's because I'm going to tell him that for the next six months I'm going to take myself off the pill and let him bathe my insides with his semen as often as he wants too that is explaining why these feelings to have him inside me are so strong, but I also know that the chances of him impregnating me are pretty slim due to the miscarriage I had a year or so after I gave birth to him. I don't why it slipped my mind the way it did but when Dr. Sanders so casually mentioned during my last visit that the chances that I could conceive again were nearly nil because of the infection I suffered back then I nearly cried, and yet it's that little bit of hope that will keep me wanting to give him a baby each time he's ejaculating inside me.

"There has to be nearly a foot out there already," he says as he slides his sweat pants down his legs releasing his already erect organ from its confinement.

I still can't believe how that sexual tension between us rather than diminishing like it always does when the honeymoon finally comes to an end seems as though it's getting even more intense each time we lie down together, and I'm sure it's our ability of being able to use even the most forbidden scenarios to keep our passion at a level that even I at times I can't believe what we do together. But the truth is that we'd never have been able to get this far if it wasn't for the fact that for nearly nine months he grew inside me listening to my heart's soothing rhythm, and his sensing how much I already loved him is a big part of it too. There's just a bond of trust we have for one another that is allowing us to reach levels of intimacy that so few couples have ever reached before, although now that Hanna and Robby have come into our secret world I have a feeling things are going to be getting very interesting.

"Take me," is all I say as I pull the sheet back exposing myself to him as I can see the love in his eyes he has for me.

"I always want to take you," he says so lovingly as he easily pulls me on top of him with his cock menacingly sticking straight up against my little belly.

I loved foreplay with Jack before he slid inside me but for whatever reason our foreplay always seems to come at the end of our lovemaking. I know that doesn't make sense but after he cums inside me my whole body is waiting for his tongue to make me scream because it feels so good. Today though is going to be different because I can't let him suckle from me the way he usually does after he fills me, and I know as soon as I tell him I want him to make me cum before he ejaculates that he'll probably figure out what I'm up too.

"I still can't believe how deep inside me you go," I say as I hold him against me with his head easily going past my belly button.

"C'mon skinny Kate, let me have that pussy," he says as he pulls me down towards him and I feel his head already threatening to slip inside me.

"You're so bad," I say as I lock my mouth onto his as out tongues instinctively know what they're supposed to do when they're together like this.

He's right though about calling me skinny Katie, and even though I'm sure I'm eating a lot more than I use to the reality is that he's been trimming away any of the excess fat I might have had by fucking my brains out at least once or twice a day since we've become lovers. I'm down to 117 pounds on even my heaviest of days, and we're even doing it now on the light days of my period too. For some strange reason the sight of his cock covered with my blood seems to excite the two of us in a way that kind of surprises me.

"And you're so tight," he whispers in my ear as I feel him beginning to fill my insides that are desperately trying to accept something that big is really sliding inside me.

I just love this feeling of being so thoroughly stretched even though in the beginning my fear other than being ripped apart was that I might poop because of the strain I was feeling down there. Of course now I know how foolish that would have sounded if I had told anyone of my concerns, and the feeling of him almost bottoming out is only adding to my appreciation of just how pleasurable it is to have a lover who's so well-endowed. But like anything that is too good to be true there are a few drawbacks too, and the sight of Hanna's mouth effortlessly going down to Robby's balls is just one of the pleasures that I'll never know with this beast that is just too big for me to take like I use to do with his father.

"It's a wonder I still am with the way you've been fucking me so much," I moan as he's beginning to slowly ease out of me.

"I loved seeing you in that little skirt and top," he whispers as he holds me prisoner with the way he's just barely staying inside me as my thighs struggle to keep him from slipping out of me.

Amy had a Halloween slash Christmas party at her house the other night, and because of that freak snow storm back in October she decided to simply combine the two. I was apprehensive at first about wearing the cute little outfit that Hanna let me borrow, and as I put them in a bag promising her that I'd change once I got to Amy's house I knew I probably wasn't going to be able to do it. But when Amy opened the door and I saw how she and some of the other women were dressed I just knew that was going to be my only chance to show both her and Susan that there's more to me than just the mousey teacher that they think I am.

"You loved seeing me in that skirt because it made it that much easier for you to fuck me," I moan as my tongue licks the outside of his lips so seductively.

"You still don't know how hot looking you are, do you," he asks as he's gotten himself into that rhythm that we both love so much.

Susan is the one who actually made me go and transform myself into looking like one of the young girls I'd see strolling through the Mall with skirts so short they barely go down to their thighs, and if it wasn't for her ridiculing me I seriously doubt I would have had the courage to actually do it too. But even now I can see how shocked everyone in that room was when they saw me standing there looking more like a model out of one the videos Tristan has on his computer. I could see in Ed and the rest of the husbands' eyes just what they thought of doing to me if they're wives weren't present, and to my complete surprise I wasn't gripped with the usual embarrassment that always seemed to cripple me at moments like that.

"It's hard for me accept," I whisper in his ear as he just keeps making those long deep strokes that drive me insane.

"Even Hanna and Robby think you're beautiful," he says as the memory of that tender kiss she and I shared in my kitchen is making me want to pull off of him and feel his lips on my tiny bud.

"Tristan, I have to tell you something," I whisper as our eyes just stare into each other's.

"What," he asks as I see a look of panic beginning to form on his face?

"For the next six months I'm taking myself off the pill," I say as he pulls me down and our lips lock themselves together as I feel him already gliding in and out of me in a way that I know will have him cumming in no time at all.

"Oh Kate, that's what I've been hoping I'd hear you tell me one day," he moans as he's driving himself inside me again and again as my plan of having his mouth on me before he cums is just a distant memory now.

"Are you sure," I moan as the thought of having a baby growing inside me again begins to smother me with a feeling of euphoria that I never thought I'd ever feel again because now our lovemaking has a clear goal of bringing our own baby into our lives.

"Kiss me," is all he says as I put my mouth on he's burying himself as far inside as he can go and filling me with his seed.

"I just love you so much," I whisper as our bodies instinctively stay joined together until every last drop of his semen is pumped deep inside me.

"This is the best Christmas present ever," he says as my mouth locks back onto his with the hope that it won't be too long before my belly begins to swell with our baby.

*

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
1...456789
  • COMMENTS
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YOU BLEW IT!

Dear Author,

After years of reading erotica, I thought I had FINALLY come across a good writer (and you are) that FINALLY did a great romance between mother and son and you BLEW IT! The story started with such promise! No cuckolding, years of dancing around simmering taboo desires and finally professions of FIDELITY. I kept telling myself wait, the other shoe will drop but it didn't so I dared to hope. But no...the first rumble...you gave the son a 'magic giant dick' (if that was it fine). Nope, more come. No one can find out. That went out the window in the end, after 8 pages. Then mom 'magically is a lesbian/bi'! Mom cheating with females doesn't count? BS. The professed love for her deceased husband and their years together and a great sex life. NOPE! In the end just wasn't the man that could please her like their son does. I'm just sooo disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I can see why her husband died. It was his only escape from the evil ballbusting bitch who needlessly shits on his memory a dozen times on the first page. She doesn't have to hate him to love her son. He's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Pls pregnancy continue to marriage ceremony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This appears to be your last story.

PLEAS STOP WRITING!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Sequel please let there be a sequel

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories