A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

That first time a couple of years ago when I stood for what seemed like hours staring at my reflection in the mirror just seems like a lifetime ago, but I just had to know if it was just a case of my imagination being seduced by my own desires or if he really was interested in me other that just as his mother. The truth is every mother knows that her son fantasizes about her at one point or another after puberty, and as I finally stood in front of him without the long t-shirt on that I usually wore over my tights I could just feel the static electricity building between us. After that we slowly began our courtship through friendship in a way I think every couple should do first before they become lovers, and luckily for me I didn't give into my urges to take him inside me every time I strolled through the house dressed in those skintight leotards.

"Do you have any idea how many times I had to go jerk off because of what you were doing to me," he asks me as we continue to watch how I'm exploiting myself in ways so many other mother's wish they could do with their sons.

I just love that he can express himself so openly to me in ways that even his father could never do in over fifteen years of being married to me, and sometimes when I'm whispering in his ear all the naughty things I'm going to do to him as his hand is sliding up and down his cock I just know how so few male lovers would be capable of masturbating in front of their partner like he so easily does with me. But I think it's because I'm his mother that allows him to open all those doors that he'll never dare approach with anyone else, an my only fear now is that I'm never going to be able to as free to express who I am with anybody but him.

"Probably about as many times as I fingered myself thinking about wrapping my lips around you before I finally fell asleep every night," I reply as I feel every muscle beginning to strain under the pressure that is slowly building within me.

"Now it's going to get interesting," he says as it taking all my willpower not to wrap my hands around him and start stroking him.

"This is what I really wanted to show back then you but was just too afraid to really do it," I say as the camera zooms in on my ass as I'm bending over to pick some imaginary object off the floor with my slit fully exposed.

"Jesus Kate, look at that and tell me that you're not as hot as any model that's ever been photographed," he says as it's apparent to me how the tension is building inside him just like it is in me.

"Technically speaking all I see is a little ass with a juicy vagina attached to it," I reply as a part of me can't believe how looking at myself almost naked is turning me on so much.

"If only Robby could see this," he says as I watch myself spreading my legs wide open with the camera just a few inches away from my slit.

"Maybe I'll have a talk with Nanna," I say as I feel my heart reacting to what is being displayed in front of me.

"I think he would rather have you talk to Hanna instead," he replies as my hand locks itself with his as though preventing it from wrapping my fingers around him.

"Is she teasing him again," I ask as I picture the tall thin redhead teasing her brother just like so many teenage girls routinely do with their siblings?

"Just like this except she's keeping her panties on," he replies as I watch the model on the TV slowly pulling the t-shirt over her head.

"It won't be long before she slides her panties down her legs and takes him inside her," I say as the thought of Robby and Hanna with their bodies locked together is affecting me in a way that only wants me to turn the TV off and climb on top of him and end my misery.

I don't know why but I've always suspected that those two would eventually surrender themselves to their own urges one day, and being twins I'm sure will only hasten their ascent to pleasures that they'll never find with anyone else. I think to anyone who could see the signs it's just so obvious they have a bond that is so much stronger than most brothers and sisters usually have for one another, and making that leap to becoming lovers just isn't as hard as most people think it would be as I've discovered for myself. Of course losing both their parents to a drunk driver has only strengthened that connection between them.

"She definitely going to have a gap between her thighs before the summer is over," he says as I can only marvel at the way my thighs seems to have a perfect diamond shape between them as I stare at the television screen and grudgingly have to admit I have a hell of a wedge down there.

"Talking about a gap," I gush as my tolerance for watching myself seduce a camera's lens is becoming almost unbearable for me now.

"I'm telling you that you didn't have that two months ago," he whispers to me almost as if he's embarrassed that he's the one responsible for why his friends and even Father Maroni have noticed that telltale sign that only comes from making love.

"I believe you now," is all I say as the image on the screen suddenly seems to jump because of it being secured to the tripod that's pointed at the daybed in the little studio that we built last week.

I was so surprised that it only took three days for us to take an essentially bare room and convert into a love nest with new paint, mirrors on the walls and just the right décor that would make any lovers feel comfortable inside it. In a way getting my period proved to be just what we needed to focus on it too, and knowing we couldn't make love just allowed us to channel all our energies into making it such a sultry getaway that is only a few steps away in the basement. But for me what was so heartwarming was when we went to bed that first night and Tristan's refusal to get naked with me because he knew how I was suffering from menstrual cramps almost brought tears to my eyes. As much as I still wanted to please him he just wrapped his arms around me and as we connected with each other in a way that was almost as soothing for me as making love with him is.

"Look at how gorgeous you are," I exclaim as I watch him lie down on the daybed with his organ already fully stiffened and waiting for me to slide down it.

"Would you stop," he says as his face begins to turn red because of how I find him so utterly attractive.

"If it's OK for you to put me on a pedestal then why can't I do the same with you," I ask him as I watch my clone on the TV begin to straddle him with his enormous organ standing at attention as it waits for me to take it inside me.

"You're the one who's gorgeous," he replies as he takes my hand and wraps my fingers around him as the image of me slowly sliding down his entire length causes a shudder to go down my spine.

"Look how big you are compared to my ass," I gasp as I'm suddenly accepting that all the stares I get whenever I walk in the Mall from the young boys is because I still rival all those skinny teenage divas that tease them mercilessly.

"And you wonder why you have a gap down there," he says as we both watch him stretching me to the point where his hands needing to spread my cheeks apart isn't even necessary.

I know Amy loves to indulge in pleasures that most people are just too inhibited to try, and for all her talking about taking it up the ass and all the other kinky things they're into she's never mentioned to me once about them fucking in front of a camera. But I think Ed being almost fifty might explain some of why they haven't done it, and I'm sure like me before I actually saw myself on the screen he'd be too insecure to see himself in a way that might not be very flattering. Luckily for me all my fears about my own body have turned out to be totally unfounded, and I guess there's a reason why so many of us crave watching young lovers enjoying themselves as opposed to all those who just wouldn't enjoy seeing what the camera's lens would reveal to them.

"We're definitely going to be using that camera a lot more," I say as his full length appears and then disappears inside me almost as if by magic.

"C'mon Kate, climb on top of me," he moans my hand continues to stroke him just enough to keep him in such a state that I'll be able to make him cum exactly when he begins to explode inside me on the TV screen.

"I want to see what it looks like when you cum inside me," I reply as I'm not sure if he'll be able to last that long the way I hear his breathing sounding so labored.

"I can't hold it anymore," he moans as my eyes go back and forth between the image on the screen and the sight of his cock erupting with thick white shots of semen exploding all over the both of us.

"I can't believe how hard you're fucking me," I say as my hand continues to milk him as I watch myself being impaled again and again by a dick that just seems too big to fit inside me.

Is that really my pussy that is swallowing such a huge organ so easily I hear a whisper in my ear asking me, and the way even the lips of my anus are opening and closing as though they were trying to lure their own lover to slip inside just seems so unbelievable? I've seen hundreds of movies but nothing compares to what my eyes are showing me now, and the fact I have to keep forcing myself to accept that it's my ass that is bobbing up and down that beast just makes it all the more gratifying for me. He's all mine I hear the words in my head saying as I watch myself being completely stuffed in a way every woman wishes they would be in the middle of the night when they're husband is snoring away next to them.

"Now you're going to get what you want," Tristan says as I watch his organ being driven as far inside me as it can possibly go.

Why is it that I've never seen this in any of the movies I've ever watched, and even all the one's Tristan has on his computer always end almost brutally as the poor girls vaginas and rectums seems to act more like a depository for the benefit of the camera than what they were really intended to be used for. I know some would say what I'm staring at now is pornographic but I see the passion and love being expressed in a way only those who are in love could ever really express for one another in such an intimate way.

"It's so beautiful," I whisper to myself as only the sight of his balls merely masks that his entire length is buried deep inside me filling my insides with his semen.

"Can you believe we're really watching ourselves," I hear him say in a whisper as his organ begins to slowly pull out of me on the monitor.

"You'll never see that in a video," I reply as thick globs of white semen begin to ooze out of me as we both stare at his how his shaft is coated from his balls to the tip of his cock with a creamy residue made from both our bodies.

"Just think of all the babies I'd give you if you weren't on the pill," he whispers stunning me with how he's as much tortured as I am about the carvings we both have for creating a lasting proof for the love we both have for each other.

"If only I had met you twenty years ago," I say as I bring my mouth up to his and out tongues join together as one.

*

"Did you know the game was going to turn out that way," I ask as I feel myself slowly being filled as my nails dig their way into the sheet so hard that the thought of actually tearing the material apart is making me loosen my grip just a bit?

"I swear Kate, I didn't," he replies as his hands hold mine tightly making me feel as if I'm some sort of helpless victim who is being penetrated from behind as the weight of his body on top of mine is just adding to the illusion of my vulnerability.

It's as if our search for ever new ways to feed our almost insatiable appetite for pleasuring each other has presented both of us with the chance to live out dark desires that we'd never be able to do with anyone else. And there's just no way I could have shared my secret fantasy of a burglar climbing through my bedroom window in the middle of the night when I was a young girl and taking me again and again until dawn with anyone other than him, and the way he so enthusiastically embraced his role to make it seem as real as possible for me was just such a relief considering the nature of my desire. Of course this is as close as I ever want to get to feeling myself being so overpowered even though there are times that I've wondered what it would actually feel like to be taken by a complete stranger just the way he's taking me now.

But now as I'm being toyed with like a rag doll the full effects of what happened this afternoon are only starting to sink into my consciousness. I was just so happy when he said Robby, Hanna, Mikey and his girlfriend Lisa were all coming over to use the pool, and that part of me that has been monopolizing him all summer was just so relieved because I know how important it is to stay connected with friends. Naturally of course I knew I would be excluded from joining them, but just knowing it would make him happy was all the reward I wanted.

"Do you have any idea how many times I felt a hand sliding between my legs," I ask as he so slowly pulls out of me and I feel the lips of my ass-hole being pressured in a way that really is beginning to frighten me?

But he knows how I could never manage to take him inside me down there, and yet he certainly enjoys teasing me in a way that we both seem to really get off too. I still don't quite understand what it is exactly about fucking a girl in the ass that turns so many boys his age on the way it does, and Amy says that until you feel that hot shot of semen bathing your bowels you'll never really know what you're missing. Personally it sounds like a painful way to receive an enema if you ask me, and as many times as I've been tempted the thought of ending up in the ER trying to explain why my ass is ripped open sobers me up very quickly.

"Well what about the way I was groped," he replies as a part of me wants to laugh because of how ridiculous it sounds that a nineteen year old guy would complain about having his cock squeezed by three horny girls.

At first everything just appeared so tame, and even though they brought some beer and wine coolers I just figured the heat of the sun would pretty much burn off any effects the alcohol would have on them. But as I watched from the kitchen as both girls slipped out of their shorts and tops revealing the skimpiest string bikinis I've ever seen I felt a dull throbbing between my legs because I so wanted to be out there with them dressed so provocatively like they were. What woman my age wouldn't want to be that age again with three handsome young boys dissecting every inch of their body, and as I resigned myself to an afternoon of reading a steamy novel the sound of all of them splashing in the water like toddlers made me think again about having my tummy swelling with another baby growing inside it. No matter how we may stray like we are now from what most would consider the traditional way to make love the truth is when he's cumming inside me he whispers how much he loves me both of us have the same thoughts going through our heads. I think he knows how torn I am about carrying a child at this point in my life but none the less we both know as he's filling me with semen that's what we both want.

"Oh please," is all I say as he slides back inside and drives himself as deep as he can as my whole body begins to tremble because it just feels so good.

"I noticed how Robby and Mikey kept pulling you under every chance they had," he says as he just stays buried within me and wraps his hands around the back of my neck so menacingly.

"I guess it was my fault that I let the girls talk me into playing then," I say in a tone that I know he can sense just how much I'm enjoying myself.

I was so surprised when they both came in the kitchen and began to beg me put a suit on and join them in a game of boys against the girls water football, and as hard as I tried to persuade them that I wasn't interested the truth is deep down I really wanted Robby and Mikey to see me in my one piece bathing suit. Maybe it's not a bikini but it doesn't take a whole lot to imagine what I look like without it on either, and in so many ways seeing myself through the lens of that camera has given me a confidence that I would have once thought inconceivable. When I walked out onto the deck even the look on the girls' faces told me so much about what they thought of my forty-one year old body, and of course I knew as soon as they left we'd be right here doing what we are now.

"I have a feeling if we had been playing at night and the lights went out we all would have ended up screwing in the pool at the same time," he says as starts to slowly withdraw as what he just said begins to sink in.

I think my suspicions about Hanna and Robby were pretty much right on too, and all the alcohol they consumed just allowed them to show how they really feel about each other. Luckily for Hanna Lisa has been her best friend from childhood, and Robby is just as fortunate that Mikey and Tristan have equally been as close too. I've always been aware just how tight they all are with one another, and Tristan's sudden absence from them I'm sure has been noticed too. But I think they just figured it had more to do with me still being shaken about losing Jack, and if they only knew what we are doing now I'm not sure they'd be that shocked after the way we all interacted in the pool together.

"Too bad we couldn't show them our game we've been playing," I moan as his long slow strokes are just driving me wild.

For the last few years I've gone back and forth on whether or not to get rid of the above ground pool that just takes up so much space in the back yard, and between that and never really knowing what the right mixture of chemicals to use I was pretty close to just taking it down. But Tristan talked me into keeping it another year, and luckily for the two of us it's proven to be not only an escape from the oppressive heat but also an erotic rendezvous that I thought only happens in the steamiest of novels. Maybe I've led a sheltered life for too long but the way we both take a deep breath and submerge with our bodies locked together adds an element of danger that is just so intoxicating. The truth is nether one of us wants to end that almost mystical high that smothers us as our bodies struggle with the effects the lack of oxygen have on us, but we both surface and resurface each time we reach our limits only to go back down for even more pleasure. It's not like we were in any danger of drowning either, but having our bodies joined with our mouths locked together at the same time is a thrill I'm going to miss once we have to cover the pool at the end of the season.

"I hope they don't suspect anything about us," I say as the thoughts of how quickly things turned from being a harmless game into nothing more really than groping at whoever had the ball.

"Relax Kate, you and I were the ones who stayed under control," he whispers to me as his tongue begins to works its way inside me ear.

"You're right," I moan as I feel myself about to slip into the role that I love so much when we're together like this.

We've given each other access to a world that has so many more possibility's than just the typical mundane way most couples make love in the safety of darkness, and the saddest part about it is that we all have these desires but most of us are just too afraid to reveal them to our partners. I know I did, but I think Jack would have cringed at some of the things that were going through my head when he was inside me. With Tristan though there are no filters to hold me back anymore, and the way I peel the sheet back and start sucking on him the way he always hoped I would when I would go into his room each morning and wake him for school is just one of his secret fantasy's that I've finally brought to life for him now. We just have no boundaries to hold us back anymore, and I think there are just so few monogamous couples who can actually claim that.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers
1...34567...9