A Different Kind of Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rings a few minutes later as expected. I dry my hand and put it on speaker.

"Hey Dada." Im shivering now and my teeth are chattering.

"Hey princess. Miden is concerned about you."

"He's a mean old worry wort. And a boss-er." I grumble. Assos smiles and I feel it over the phone.

"How dare he love you so much."

"Yes. How dare he."

"I'm leaving school now," Assos adds. I whine.

"Its only 1. You shouldn't leave early. I'm fine. You KNOW how he is. He over-worries. I'm fine. Its not supposed to hit til tonight."

"Princess. How hot are you?"

"I'm in the shower. I'm a fucking ice queen now," I grumble bitterly.

"Baby. ." Concerned tone meets unyielding demand for truth.

I sigh. "I mean.."

"Exactly. I'll be there in 30."

"What?? No!! Don't speed! Bad!" My little side jumps to the front.

"Bad is what a daddy is who's not there for his littles heat-change."

I moan, tummy shifting. The water feels less cold now. My head feels *just* this side of fuzzy. Fuck. It IS happening early.

"Baby?" Concern. Something else.

"I think..." I pause and stretch out on the cool tile floor. My bones itch. "I think maybe you need to speed."

I can hear Asos talking to me but its just sounds. My body WANTS the change. The water isn't ice cold any more now that I'm warming up internally. I NEED to change. I NEED my mates to take me.

Time goes watery and I'm not sure how fast it is before he's here, saying my name in that soothing voice, peeling me up off the floor, cradling me to his chest. I whine, my skin feeling cool every where its touching his skin. The fuzzy fades a bit. I won't need to change for a while now, now that a mate is here. Which is good. I know Assos prefer to wait til we're all together during heats. My fingers feel sticky where they attach to him, like they have suction cups on them. They don't, its just my body recognizing his and knowing its mate, and that I'm ripe, and that our skin should touch.

"That's my girl. How's my princess doing now that Dadas here?" Assos murmurs. I sigh in relief.

"Much better."

He kisses the top of my head. "Good. You had me worried on the way over here. You started rambling. I think the heat was getting to you."

"...I didn't want to change. Daddy likes to know one of you is here."

"He's right. I've smelled plenty of girls in heat. You're something else. Can you stand up yet? We should feed you before it happens. You know how hard it is feeding you after."

I nod and cling to his arm as we stand up. I blink. He's still in his school clothes. "Assos?" I pluck at the drenched shirt.

"I took the tie off. I couldn't wait. My baby girl needed me."

"Huh." I pluck the fabric again.

"You don't know. You come home and your mate is rolling on the bathroom floor going on about bunnies and butterflies and high as a kite with changing fever because they NEED you, they physically NEED you, or they need to change...you don't think about taking clothes off. You think about how fast you can make them feel better."

I hug him, weak kneed from the emphasis infused in that description. "You're too good for me. I love you."

"Never too good. And I love you too."

I weakly tug the buttons undone and my Cat purrs at the sight of bare chest. I smash my face into it and rub. My human skin doesn't carry the same sweat glands but it matters not. I must rub and rub and rub. Scent. Mark. Claim. Mine. Mineminemine.

Assos lets me, low rumbling in his throat, his Were rising close to the surface. The pheromone smell drenches my brain. Leather and books and fresh pine.

I feel the tingling on the back of my neck. I want to change. I want to present for my mate and whimper and beg for him to take. My body is leaking more now, thick gooey wetness to lubricate for the knot to come. I'm leaking both places. Fuck.

My hands are shaking and I'm palming my mate through the wet pants when ge growls low low low and snatches them off. I cringe at the lessened physical contact, normally disliked but currently fucking painful and causing the sharp spike of heat to burn through me, making my bones feel like red hot iron.

"Sorry princess. We're waiting as long as you can. Miden's only a few hours out. Hang on baby."

I cry out in agony as I'm peeled completely and my bones burn and ache at the loss of their mates touch. He strips the wet clothes off as fast as possible then picks me up and holds me to him as he turns the water off.

"There you go princess. I'm sorry. I had to do it. I'm here now. Cling to me baby. Take a deep breath. Get my scent."

I cling, wrapping arms and legs around as he walks us to the kitchen for food. The full frontal physical contact relieves the painful ache and burn, the smell makes my cat flick her tail alluringly, her ears lower in submission. In my head she's bowing down, ass in the air, offering the back of her neck in a flirtatious manner, to encourage biting and marking and breeding.

The wolf can sense her doing it, probably via the subtle shift of pheromones and sweat glands and other chemicals. But I didn't take that elective in college so the exact science is unknown to me. I know my cat can feel his wolf stand to attention, nose and tail up, fur starting to rise, cock getting hard, getting ready for the rut. The wolf knows what's up.

Human Assos is low key growling under his breath. It sounds like heavy breathing. I'm held tight, perched on his hip, as he warm us up something I had in the fridge. Probably something one or the other made before leaving for work trips so I wouldn't go hungry for three days. I frown when he doesn't let me straddle his lap facing him like I want to eat and plaster my back to his stomach and chest instead.

We barely talk while he feeds me, then himself. I'm barely able to focus. I know they're stories from the feild trip but much more than that I don't follow. I keep looking at the kitchen clock.

"Ok baby. We're going to sit on the couch. Daddy will be here soon and then we'll take care of you." I cling again while we transfer to the couch and I immediately make my nest between his legs with my face laying next to his groin. The smell is strongest here, and its cozy. Makes me feel like I'm surrounded.

"My little cat in her cat basket," Assos says warmly with an undertone of want to it. I bite his dick, the shaft. Then rub my face on it and finally come to rest on the pelvic bone. His hand weaves into my hair and pets.

"Good girl. Good little Kitten. Dadas here. Dadas got you little one. Safe. So very very safe. Loved. Very very loved."

I nod, my cat purring. The heat has been slowly building. He's hard, the wolf is pacing, only slightly patient. We both know there's going to be no waiting, no matter what, once the heat fully hits. And its creeping closer. I whine, trying to rub my ass against his leg for friction. I feel myself leaving my fluid on his skin. He's breathing in slow and heavy. Hos dick throbs, jumps. He's leaking too.

He reads me my favorite princess story while we both ignore the hard dick in my face with pre cum spilling steadily from it and my smell slowly saturating the room and my leakage soaking the blanket we're laying on. I groan as a pang of want shoots through me and my fingers grip into flesh, unaware of where I've put them. A large hand tightens in my hair.

"Almost baby. We-" there's pause. The wolf caught a scent or a sound. He's more sensitive than my cat. Miden. Daddy. I can't sense his presence yet. The wolf has me beat by a few miles. But its not long before I can hear his car driving up our long drive too.

"Here we are baby. Hold on. Good girl. Lets greet him as a human, yes? Save the change for the mating room." I shiver and consider changing NOW just to show what I think of that. His hand clamps on the back of my neck. Cats and their scruff. Damn you. I growl lowly under my breath. Assos squeezes tighter.

"NO." He tells me calmly. The wolf stands up straight, alpha stance. My cat whines and lowers her head to the ground.

The door bursts open.

"Fucking HELL," daddy shouts. "I thought I told you to keep her unchanged?"

"I DID. She's just strong this month." Assos hollers back. My cat smiles smugly. The hand squeezes my scruff again.

"Baby," daddy says rushing in and pausing at the door, getting a full breath of the pheromones. His eyes glow bright green with the change, barely under control. "Baby..." he says softer, eyes dragging down my naked, drenched body.

I'm sobbing softly, face pressed into Assos' stomach, skin burning up now that both my mates are home. My bones are aching and liquid fire. The need to change, to fuck until we pass out, to be bred, is charging through me. My body starts pumping even more of my natural lubricant out. My skin is singing where its touching skin.

"We gotta get her in there now. She's about to go," Assos says hurriedly and there's movement and shaking and suddenly daddys skin is touching me and I could cum right now, I really could. Then Assos' skin leaves mine and it feels like a limb has been ripped off. I sob openly into daddys neck as he whispers reassurances.

"Almost baby. Almost. Hang in there kitten. My sweet kitten. My girl. My mate. Few seconds then you can change. Fuck its strong this time. Baby you're so wet. I walked in the house and I was like I'd walked into your pussy. The smell. ..fuck. FUCK. Ok. Kitten. Ok. I'm putting you down. Get ready baby. I'm letting you go."

I scream as the other limb gets ripped off when he lets go. My heats here. My bones melt and move. I scream in agony and anger and midway through it turns into a meow. My mind goes simple.

Mate. Mate. My mates. My mates. Mine. Empty. Need mates. Need close. Need breeding. DADDY. DADA. Mine. Mine.mine.

The pain dissipates into the mild euphoria that changing always leaves behind. I stretch, letting my vertebrae pop into place one by one, feel my tail stretch and arch up over my head, then swish coyly around, fanning my smell that in this shape is almost a physical entity present in the room with us. My eyesight sharpens and I watch both of them finish their own change, my wolf and my leopard.

I'm told humans tend to throw up, watching the change. Something about their brains can't process it properly. To Weres its just another day. And teens make a habit of only partly changing and going around half and half, as a way of proving self-control and prowess. Its bad form to change on accident because of strong emotions. Puberty is full of messy, public changes at embarrassing times for us. As adults its smooth and quick. Sometimes we can blink and its already done. And this is seen as a sign on control and maturity.

But that's not why I love watching the change with my two. I love to watch because even that few seconds of in between shows how strong and authoritative they both are. Bones moving, claws growing, furr shooting out to cover skin, tails springing into existence from nothing shouldn't really look powerful and graceful and like the person is exactly in charge of their body. Mostly its just a curious melting/molding look when we change. And maybe I'm biased, (ok I'm biased. But only a little bit) but when they both change its with purpose and deliberation. It has me arching my back, mouth open, panting to inhale and taste more of their scents, my tail lifting a bit, exposing, showing me wanting.

Miden stretches his spine as I did. Assos spreads his feet and shakes twice, like he's getting water off his coat. We all have our quirks, how we personally like to set our bones in place after.

We're in the mating room. Its a section of the basement most weres' will have. Its concrete with blankets and cushions thrown around. Heat matings can get very aggressive so few people keep anything important in those rooms. Softness to lay on, sleep under. That's all we need. It was Midens idea to put a bar in the basement stocked with food/water and Gatorade, just outside the room. Its Assos who's meticulous about keeping it stocked and added the first aide kit. Its me who washes or replaces the blankets and cushions we destroy each month.

There's a pause while we all look at each other. Both their mouths open too, taking in the scent. Two pairs of eyes are glowing at me, golden brown and green. Midens tail twitches sharply, drawing my attention. My tail quivers enticingly. I've never been able to resist working either of them up into a frenzy. Assos' tail is straight up and taught, and he's slowly lowering his front legs into a hunting crouch. Miden sees and hisses. My rear end sways a bit, fanning the scent. I let out a warbling meow. In cat I'm positively vulgar in my request.

Both are both slinking towards me edgily. This moment right here is why its generally considered impossible for Weres to be in a poly relationship with two males. Both their bodies are dying to rut and to get rid of the competition. Most times this arrangement wouldn't work. One or both would be severely injured each month. Or we could be like the Benedict's, one male leaving for those two days each month and the men trading off who's turn it is. Samantha seems happy with it and Dan and Rob say it works out well because they like the freedom to go have guy time. Dan uses it to go fishing. Rob hangs around his motorcycle crew. They explained the arrangement at the bbq when we first moved here. They couldn't believe we do what we do.

I give both a challenging snarl and dance on my toes a bit as they both hone in their attention on me, readying for the pounce. The bite. The attachment. I shriek and start the evasion. Its not a huge space. Its almost the full basement but its still small enough a few jumps off the corners and dodges from them is all I'll get. We enjoy seeing who catches my neck first.

I'm posturing, willfully challenging. My meow is daring either of them to claim me, to mate me. But changed we all feel the mate bond much deeper and can think at each other in English. Human us is inside all our heads now and mine is dancing lighly up and down, cheering both on, screaming DADDY and DADA and soaking wet. This part is why the next part work for us when other Were's wouldn't be able to do it, not during a heat or a rut.

I can hear both animals growling and hissing, and both humans also growling low under their breaths, and asking kitten and princess if she's ready to be caught, ready to be bred, ready for daddy/dada to be knot deep inside her and claim her.

The daddy sides keep the rutting, crazed animal side sane enough for all three of us to play at once.

Miden makes the first move, shooting forward at me when I'm distracted by dada/wolf crooning how sexy and sleek and fucking hot my cat is. I see the movement and dodge in time, sidestepping, darting, springing off the wall to turn around. By then the wolf is coming in. We maneuver in the space at a fast tilt, sometimes missing each other, sometimes crashing into each other. There's a point where I barrel roll under Miden and Assos leaps over him when his rear leg slips on a blanket, and for a second he has me pinned, crouched over me, dick pressing down on my back as he starts to shuffle backwards to one of my entrances.

Miden snarls and knocks him off before his teeth grab hold. That's the rule. First to get a firm grip on my scruff gets me first. The other watches and waits their turn. He and I end up locked bellies together, rolling away, paws struggling to get purchase for a good bite or good push away. I'm on my back with Assos diving in to get under me while Miden tries to block him with his head. His paws and claws on me are loose in the momentary distraction and I go for my escape by flipping over to my feet to lurch away. I'm panting, out of breath, and my back legs are soaked now with my arousal. Both guys have streaks of it in their fur from the grab attempts. We are all drowning in the mix of our scents.

Midens nose slips off Assos' head where was trying to get under his and to my neck. All our fur is slick and by accident Miden lands on my neck as I dig my claws in to the concrete to pull away. I scream as his teeth latch on. It shoots glorying rivulets of pleasure down my spine and body. My fur stands up and my back instantly arches. My tail strains to reach and lay over my shoulder and down by my face because anything preventing acces at all right now cannot be tolerated or I will fucking die. Miden adjusts his grip to his preferred side, (Assos likes the right, he the left) and Assos slinks back two steps and sits up, hard and dripping, mouth open and panting hungrily so he can taste the increase in my arousal by smell.

I'm mewling, HARD, rubbing my ass and openings and juices all over Midens front, human me balled up in painful ecstasy in my head, sobbing from the amount of want. He takes an extra minute, the bastard, really sinking teeth into my skin, drawing blood, pinning me to the floor forcefully with his whole body, claws scratching the floor, hind legs straddling mine, as he rubs over my ass and fur over and over again. His leopard is growling something fierce and claiming now, loud and deep and the vibrations go through his chest and into my body where I'm glued underneath him. The snarling bass makes me shake and in an effort to hurry him along, attempt again to lunge away.

It works. His alpha side kicks into drive and his mind hammers mine with orders to be still, be a good bitch, posture for him, take his seed, not even think about trying to get away again because I'm HIS.

My cat is ornery. She adores pushing both her mates hard and getting slammed into place. The mental power display sends her over the edge for this first of many times this heat. Miden rides it out, rubbing on me, so that when I've mostly come down and THEN he rams inside, fully, and hard, I have nothing to dull the sensation. My cat screams in pained approval and relief. The aching, itching burning of emptyness is replaced with a glorious fullness and completeness and pride at her mate's strength and desperation. The heat needs this. Needs it more than I need air or food or thought. It needs roughness and deepness and then the knot. Human me is beside herself with insane levels of desire as the cat takes almost completely over.

I lock eyes on my wolf as he sits there watching, human him feeding human me a mental discourse on how hot he finds this, how excited he is to use me as soon Daddy disconnects. Feeding me Dada words like "thats my princess. Take that knot." And "fuck baby. So beautiful. I'm going to love you so HARD after this heat is over." And daddy's in my head too, utter nonsense words, filthy with a heavy dose of 'daddy's breeding you kitten. Take it. Take all of daddy. Who's kitten are you?.' His leopard is snarling and his tail is thrashing side to side, the end hitting me each way.I'm turning into a puddle of shaky little kitten muscle. I close my eyes and purr each time I cum, making Miden thrust harder and Assos rumble approvingly, his whole torso heaving with the pants, eyes glowing like brown fire.

I'm flat on the floor, rear legs straining to keep my ass up under the weight and assault. My eyes fall closed and stay that way as I just keen my pleasure in a non-stop cry.

I can hear Assos' wolf getting agitated enough to stand up and pace, some low barking joining the rumbling growl. I jump slightly when his nose touches my nose, then he's rubbing my face with his face. I knead the floor once then shake when I hear Midens human panting in my head. 'Daddy's about to give it to you baby. Fuck. Daddy's knotting his naughty little girl cat. Fuck. Fucking whore for me baby aren't you? Your pussys not letting me go. You need this? You need this from daddy?'

I tremble. My heart aches at those words, our call and response. I answer in a begging, whiney, shaky voice. 'I do. I do need it. And I need it from daddy. Fuck, I'm about to die daddy if I don't -'