A Different Kind of Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scream/yowl and Miden hunches over me more, bites again, deeper. Its sweet and painful. My burning body cries out in relief as he shoves his knot into me and it starts swelling. I'm shaking like leaf in a hurricane by now, overloaded from sensory assault on every level. Assos puts his paw on my paw and licks my face as Miden swells, slowing his thrusts until we're tied too tight together to move at all.

In my head, and in theirs too, we're all bonded so its a three way conversation, daddy whispering to me as he collapses, moaning and trembling with each new orgasmic shock and release. Dada eagerly licking more of my face, my neck, cleaning my fur. Miden purrs too now and human me squeaks as he shifts slightly so he can lick the other side of me and the bite clean. His knot shifts a bit as he does so, and a shiver runs through me as it and his cock press deliciously on my internal button.

My heat fades a bit, at least until he can pull out, at which point I will become a begging, leaking slut for Dada until he can fill me. I have roughly two days of this to look forward to.

'Baby," Daddy murmurs. 'That was amazing. How's my sweet kitten?'

'Unnnffff..' I whisper.

'Amazing is right," Assos rumbles next to me, sounding calmer than I would in his shoes, but still tense. 'Fuck kitten, I can't wait to be in you soon. You smell absolutely intoxicating this time. More than normal. And you took daddy so well. You're going to be so ready for mine. Fuck I love you.'

Cat me slowly lifts her tail a tiny bit from where I'd stretched it out up my back and over me shoulder. I slowly dance and sway the tip, a flirty little gesture. Miden groans and thrusts again at the sight. He actually moves a tiny bit. More cum is milked from his knot by my ring when he does so. Assos' wolfs ears shoot back, recognizing the action. He's panting heavily again. My body, feeling those pheromones starting to go haywire again, begins to get warm.

'Fuck baby. Fuck, kitten.' Miden whispers awestruck. He pulls back and thrusts slow and deep again. It moves a millimeter farther. 'You're so beautiful when you do that baby. Fuck.' He sighs as he thrusts a few more times, a few more tugs before pausing to grown/growl as another orgasm is squeezed from him by my pussy.

'Dddaad-d-d-dyyy...' I sob, human me leaking tears from the pleasure even as she leaks on his cock.

Daddy purrs and licks me clean, starting at my neck and working down my shoulders and back. He's slowly getting closer to pulling out as he goes and the tugging feeling of his grooming on my fur has me purring ecstatically. My eyes are closed again and I'm listening to Dada pant. When Miden starts getting almost free, knot tugging my rim hard enough it can't quite slip out but not so tight it hurts, mearly leaves me mewling in rapture, Assos stalks over and sticks his nose by my sex and inhales deeply. The growl is the lowest its been all day and I can feel my body that's been slowly heating up again spasm with the force of my mates alpha voicing its want.

Miden slowly pulls free as my muscles convulse and I whine like a crazy kitty as my body immediately flushes red hot, cringing at the empty, desolate feeling and crying as I feel fluid pouring out. I can smell the mix of him and me in it and my heat has me mourning the lost babies drenching my fur and the cushion beneath me.

Assos is immediately shouldering him roughly away, lapping hungrily at my opening, my fur, sniffing. Most males, especially alphas, would go into a rage smelling another one near his mate during her heat. My two simply absorb it as further proof their mate is fertile and desirable. None of us can explain how it works. We've never met other Weres even ones who were best friends in human form who could share a mate in heat when changed. Its never happened before that we know of.

Miden pads softly around to my front and lays his belly on the cool floor, panting now to cool off. He licks my face lovingly, marking me all over with his scent, claiming me inside and out, marking me as part of our pack. Then he licks my paws and rests his head on them.

He knows I need a focus point. We all know Assos going to loose it on me. This is the only time of month I can physically handle him using me and rutting me the way Miden does. My body needs it. But I'm on the edge of blackout already, even though my body and mind are rapidly devolving further into knotting fever. I thank daddy for his attenon with incoherent mews and shak hard all over as Assos seems satisfied with drinking my taste straight from the source and noses me into the angle he wants.

"Mine. Mine. LOVE. Knot. MINE."

The wolf starts a long aching howl as he mounts me. My cat is pulsing, fresh goo and liquid is streaming out, my body aching and burning up, trying to speed this process with all its natural tricks because a heat isnt satified unless full. As overwhelmed as I am I'm scooting backwards to hurriedly press his hard, jumping dick to my openings. In my crazed haze I don't care which. My body is so empty and unmarked and just NEEDS. There's SO much NEED boiling over inside me. IN. IN. IN.

The heat is at full force now. Human me is a begging, crying ball in my mind, feverish and incoherent. I won't BE coherent without one of my mates knotted up to me until sat night. Miden hisses as the full level of pheromones assaults the room. Cats noses are more sensitive, although as Dada finally lines up and sinks into me, the howl getting deafening, I know he can still tell the difference, even in this overly saturated room.

It keeps going. It wouldn't matter if he were the smaller one. The heat makes anything my body recognizes as my mate feel immense and amazing. Its how I can stand non-stop coupling for the 48 hours. But I do still notice that he keeps going, further than Miden. I'm praising in garbled cat, screechy yowls and grumbles and shrieks. My mate. My mate. My mate. Home. Home. Home.

My wolf.

Assos is lovingly brutal with it. I haven't finished getting all the air pressed out of my lungs with the first unending, impossibly deep thrust (which my body gratefully accommodates) before he's yanked back and speared me again.

Miden lays panting and praising me in human words and purrs, telling me how good I'm taking Dada, what a beautiful breeding whore I make for both Dada and Daddy.

Dada's human self has gone dark and is egging the wolf on. More. Harder. Hurt her. Deeper. Seed her. Rougher. Take it take it take it. His wolf agrees, and is setting a deep and fast pace. Human him glances down, watches his black wolf dick plundering my pink, swollen opening. My calico is mostly white and Dadas human self starts littering my brain with colorful slurs and verbal roughness to match the physical, telling me exactly what he thinks of our color and size difference.

I'm hurting. Its a hurt I'm craving down into my soul, one I've elected to give only you two. My head is swimming not just in orgasmic/heat frenzy but also in joy from him trusting me/us enough to let go and open up this way, to take this darker side of him and let him "abuse" me with it. The night we first broached this, that he first felt comfortable in us enough to show this, was an important moment in our bond. Bonds are made weaker or stronger by faith and trust. In my mind I'm cleansing him and giving it back via pheromones

'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck' I'm chanting, as I feel split completely open and if I'd been not-mad, I'd be afraid right now things would never shrink back. But right now I'm spreading my feet wider, tail wrapped around his front leg and clinging for dear life, spine arching like mad to bring his dick ever deeper into my kitty pussy. Its the only two thoughts I can manage. 'Fuck' and 'deeper DADA'

I can't even swueeze when I cum now. My channel is already stretched to its limits and we haven't even gotten to the knot yet. I scream as I feel myself tip into another orgasm just from thinking about that full, beautiful dark knot locking inside me.

Babies babies babies babies babies.

'Fuck yes kitten. So many fucking babies. Litter of kittens. Litter of pups. Beautiful swollen tits with milk. Swollen up with our litters. Seeing you carrying them. Fuck him baby. Fuck him. Lets make babies baby'.

I cry out helplessly as Midens sudden input has me cuming harder than ever. BABIES. The point of a heat. BABIES. DADDYS BABIES. DADAS BABIES. MY BABIES.

Oh Fuck. Its happening. There's no way. There's no way.

I'm panicking as he starts to push his swelling knot inside me, stuck partway through the ring, sure its never been swollen up like this, sure it'll never get past and inside, sure I'm about to rip wide open snd loose ALL our babies.

I'm sobbing in tragic panic at the thought. Our babies!! Miden. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy.

'Almost. ..' Dada grunts in my mind, feeling the panic, his daddy side unable to let the dark side rip me apart without speaking up. 'Relax. So. Fuckinnng. TIGHT. FUCK. Open up for me princess. Open this cunny up for dadas knot baby girl. Thats it. Open. Open. FUCK.'

The wolf snarles and fights to take over and put his whole weight behind and force it. I'm fighting with everything I've got to stay in position and not be squished flat under the pressure. I AM opening, even more. Its unreal. The ring of muscle must be almost breaking him from the pressure. I can't do it. I can't. There's no more. There's no more. I can feel that this is the apex but I'm stuck. There IS NO MORE give in my pussy. FUCK, Assos. And I'm panicking now that he may still not be done engorging.

Daddy is shoving his ribs under my face suddenly. His sleek fur giving me a cozy place to hide and cry my tears. His smell is overwhelming now.

'That's my kitten. Breathe baby. Breathe. Smell me. Let it out. Let it out. That's my good little kitten. That's my girl".

And with an audible sound it pops inside finally. My body rejoices even as I collapse in an exhausted heap on the floor. Dada knot. Dada pups. Dada in. Dada. Dada. Dada

I bite daddy's side, almost gone, as I feel the wolf try to thrust and only succeed in rocking a few millimeters. I was right. There's a final bit of swelling then we're locked. Its pressing directly on my spot, and every trembly, panting inhale and exhale has it rubbing, sending me into another orgasmic shock.

'Dada loves you. SO much.' Panting. Breathless. Thankful. Awestruck.

'Daddys here kitten. Just breathe. Breathe baby. Dadas breeding you. Dadas filling my beautiful little kitten with puppy cum. Just lay there and take it baby. Take every fucking drop.' Pride. Lust. Feverish almost. Love. Smugness in his mate.

The wolf is wheezing and Dadas human self is making unintelligible sounds now. His knot starts pulsing and then I can feel rope after rope after burning hot rope shoot into me. My nerves are on fire again and I jerk with another orgasm that moves my entire body it's so strong. Then I breathe in more of Daddys fur and feel Dadas tongue licking the bite he put on my other shoulder while he shudders also. Then I pass out.