All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Sleepover Ch. 02'

by colonelstiffy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SiriusXXX74SiriusXXX74about 18 years ago
Wow!!!!!

That has to be one of the hottest submissions I've ever read!!!

Fiction or non, I hope the Michelle thing works out! ;-)

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
NICE

Love the boys cocksucking and the girls watching..I would think one sperm load that you enjoyed would make you at least bi. IMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VERYHOT!

That was probably one the best erotic stories ive ever read! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mm....

I came pretty hard while I was reading it. I hope that you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

That was increidible wish there was more it was so hotttt i reread it like 10 times~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read! I nearly came in my pants just reading it, no touching at all! I would love to see more in this series, keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
happened to me the other way round

We once did a group sleepover. Three girls, my best friend and me. We played truth or dare. One thing led to the next and then the three girls licked and fingered each others' pussies in front of our eyes. Then the girls demanded a boy-on-boy action. To my perplexity my friend was turned on by the idea of fucking me. I tried to resist but the three girls helped him to hold me down and to spread my legs. One of the girls made my asshole all wet by caressing it with her pussy-juice wet finger. My friend fucked me slowly. After some strokes I noticed that I liked it to be fucked. I started to moan in pleasure. The three girl started to masturbate while watching us. Since that sleepover my friend fucks me every day. It was the best sleepover of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hotttttttt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Horny

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy7 months ago

Awesome end loves it ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous