All Comments on 'A Different Solution'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 296 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story. 5*

Wish H would have had the confidence to let W have her relationship with Wendy.

anon.1

MrButttonsMrButttonsalmost 7 years ago
FUBAR

I'm sorry, but this was a mess. I'm actually a fan of yours but not this one. Put aside the whole cuckold relationship (just a different gender), which alone will piss some folks off. It's the lack of depth and exploration of feelings that lost me. He finds out his wife has lied and cheated on him for 2 years and is really bisexual, which she hid and married him under false pretenses and immediately has sex with her??? In what reality does that happen? He was about upset at her affair, loving another woman, lying, everything, as he would have been had she lost her car keys.

Kim feels no remorse at all, she just doesn't want to face any consequences. Meanwhile he can't have kids with her. So why stay? She loves someone else, has lied and cheated for 2 years, so let her have Wendy. What's in it for Henry? This was never explored.

Basically, lazy effort and you can do so much better.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nope

She lied, no biggie, he will just roll over and take it right???? Not only an affair, but to lie about almost everything and he just takes it as if she told him she got a new dress, no way calling bullshit on this...... Really uneven and too mechanical with no real emotion from this.....

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 7 years ago
Well written story

Well written story, above the average for this site. Since it's not my story, I have no right to judge. I hate people who criticize other authors work just because they morally or sexually disagree. I just want to mention I'm glad BigGuy33 and Kim found Henry for Kim. He definitely is one of a kind. First his fiancée hides from him she's bisexual, having until she met him only homosexual relationships, then when he finds she is sterile, and while he never even considers to leave her and accepts the reality of remaining childless out of love and commitment, she finds herself a female lover to compensate for being childless and she becomes sexuality totally fulfilled. She never tells Henry she has a lover, she never tells Henry she's an active bisexual, and allows to create situations -like having sex at home with her lover- where Henry can find about her infidelity. In summary, a bisexual woman, decides to open her marriage in order to selfishly obtain her complete sexual satisfaction, making a cuckold out of the husband and disrespecting him by cheating, but she REALLY LOVES him. What a conundrum! No wonder there is no end to satisfy everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckhold

I have like several other stories that you have done but this is by far the least favorite!

I can't believe you stooped to this level of fodder after so many other good stories!

Highly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thing about bisexuals

never thought about it like that before. They can't be happy with just one person. They never can experience real loving monogamy. Neither gender can satisfy ALL of their needs?! They need both to reach happiness, or fulfillment?

I wonder if this is actually true.

I always had (admittedly may be wrong) a different POV. More of a Bi as a sexual omnivore. But I ALSO always thought of a BI AS a gay person who was either confused OR just not at all picky. An orgasm is an orgasm no matter how you get there sort of thing. With this view point, it would seem that a person COULD make a sacrifice and commit to one person out of love, they just had to make a choice. BG's character here has us think about the possibility that a BI simply CAN NOT choose.

I'm still not convinced, but luckily for me, I'll never need to know for sure, having never met any bisexual people, or even many gays of either gender in my limited experiences.

this wasn't that bad of a story, you probably made it as good as you could. The issue of him leaving her provoking suicide attempts seemed like succombing to emotional blackmail, more than compassion and love. I think he could have gotten to shut up about suicide after having her Baker Acted. I also think that there were other adoption or even surrogate options beyond the lover, so that felt contrived.

But am not sorry I read, and I thank you for another contribution!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
A tangled web.

This just got too weird. His wife's lover gives his wife and him three kids? She happily gives up three of her kids to make her lover and friend's marriage work? He lives next door to his wife's lover? He manages to forget and/or forgive that his wife lied and cheated on him? They will all live happily now? I just see a very complicated situation. It strains credibility quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, BigGuy, but I have to agree with most here.

Her dishonesty alone would be enough for the divorce as far as I'm concerned. On top of that the imbalance between his love and respect for her and her lack of same for him is another nail in the coffin.

He wanted kids too but was willing to sacrifice a life without children because he loved her. She, on the other hand, couldn't sacrifice fidelity.

No, afraid not. I'd also have a problem with the so called, friends. He seeks sanctuary from his wife so the first thing they do is call and tell her to come over? Another betrayal.

This was way too lopsided to just roll over.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
A very loving story BG!

It takes a big man to let go of part of his ego to the betterment of his family. We all make compromises and this was a special one. So please don't let anyone say this didn't have all the elements of LW category. It is called Loving for a reason and just because there wasn't a BTB part of this story doesn't make it any less a good story. Why do I see so many anons declare a story 'cuck shit' when they don't get BTB? It's a story and that's all it is.

I enjoy your stories BG and this one was really close to home if you know what I mean.

A real fan,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disgusting

STUPID WIMP STORY 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure bullshit

Poorly written and conceived. There was another story recently by Whatdreamsmaycome without the cheating and bullshit that explored this far better. This was a waste of time.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Logical disconnect

I can see how offering to carry three children would help Henry forgive Wendy for being his wife's lover. But forgiving his wife for two years of cheating and deciding to trust her again is a separate issue. How does her becoming a mother mean she won't cheat again?

WhenilikeWhenilikealmost 7 years ago
It's the lack of respect and deceit

I would always be wondering if she would relapse. She lied for two years about her relationship. What's to say she wouldn't start it up again, especially when Kim and Wendy now live next door to each other. What's happens when the kids grow up and leave the house. To go behind your significant others back and never talk to them about it is the ultimate deceit and completely disrespectful. She obviously didn't trust and love her husband enough to talk about her issues. If she had maybe they could have worked out a different solution or came to this same one under better circumstances, but she didn't even respect him that much. I can get into a reconciliation story,but not when there is blatant disrespect. Regardless of the genders of the cheating parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Intriguing story line

At first thought I was outraged that she could lie to him for all those years. Not JUST about her affair with Wendy, but her bi-sexual nature from the get-go. It was definitely time to BTB. But then Eric made his somewhat cut and dried explanation of how Kim was merely a serviceman for Wendy. Yeah - that excuse didn't fly. None of the servicemen are licking his wife's vagina. Then I had to wonder what Kim's reaction would have been had the shoe been on the other foot? What if Henry is bi-sexual and needs a man twice a week? How would Kim have dealt with that idea? It simply feels wrong in either case. In both cases one of the partners in the marriage is lying and they are giving up the intimacy that happens in a marriage between TWO and only two, people. I had some hope when you came up with the obvious idea to have Kim carry a baby with donated sperm, but that was also a crash and burn. Then you added the fairly tale ending, had the baby machine Wendy churning out babies and had them move in next door. THAT was the Disney ending. And while it made for an entertaining read (and what else can we all ask for than to be entertained) I simply can't accept that Kim and Wendy would give up their intimacy, especially now that they're living right next door to one another. If Henry never tipped to their affair for two years, what makes him think he'll figure it out now that they live next door to one another and have every reason to be in one another's house? I see them together at least twice a week. Most likely at Wendy's house where Henry can't just stumble upon them. Sorry but I simply think they'll not be able to resist temptation. So I didn't like your ending. One other thought. As the kids grow up what DO they tell them? But I gave the story 5 stars for being well written and entertaining. Although you still have some technical errors and could use a really good editor like Randi. Thanks for the effort and don't let the "Boo-birds" put you off from continuing to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

A nice feel good story!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Pretty good story.

Sure, not very realistic but it did have a happy ending so 4 stars.

Like Eric, the bigger problem is the deceit for 2 years. For 104 weeks, she got busy twice as much as she did with her husband, that means she got it 3 times while he got off once. Damn straight there better be some adjustment. If I were him I would beinsisting that if he feels like bending her over and fucking her in the middle of making dinner, she better be saying "yes sir!" if she's on the phone, or watching a movie or getting ready for school and he feels like leaving a load in her pussy, she better be smiling and begging for more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Clever

A very clever way to accomplish a RAAC! Still worry about the deceitfulness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now its the time that that author produce only crap!!!

Idiotic from the first to the last word!! A wife who didnt tell her husband that she is bi but cheated with a women many years and all the husband has to do be lucky!!! Are you insane or what?? Your crap is a cheap cuckold/wimp story - no more!!! Let the old ones rest; its only crap!!!

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
I did feel like I've read this before

Frankly, this is another problem story.

First, it makes poor assumptions if you don't happen to agree with the male lead's opinions about some things, or evidently, the authors. Bi-sexuality does not imply a need to have sex with people of both sexes, but rather an attraction to both. Bi-sexual people are generally as monogamous as the most people, for whatever that's worth. You can find data on this if you look for it. This sounds much more like polyamory, but of course you can't label it that because then your reconciliation doesn't work.

The wife does nothing to rebuild the trust; rather the husband is suddenly okay with not being able to trust his wife because the woman who also knowingly deceived him, even if they didn't know each other, is willing to carry children for him and his wife. The wife who suddenly finds herself desiring her husband enough to fill that whole that only either children (which aren't hers, biologically) or another woman could fill.

Let me be frank; the wife in this story used the husband. She didn't tell him about her past, which is entirely homosexual in nature. She marries him ONLY so she can have children; the expectation from then would be that he is her wallet and her handyman, but that intimacy would die as she seeks the objects of her sexual desire, other women. He is her unknowing beard (a term used for someone a homosexual would use as a spouse/partner to hide their sexuality from the public. Beards often would not know that they were such a thing, which in my mind is a deception so fundamental that it violates their consent. Not legally rape, but morally the same thing) and he's never given a reason to believe he can trust her, especially given that rather than talk to him about how she felt, she immediately went out and found a woman to fuck instead, and wasn't even remorseful about the deception. The wife used the man she married, and continued to use him, and his support network failed him and pushed him into a reconciliation with someone who will end up destroying him anyway.

This is, in short, a story of manipulation and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The wheels came off on these last two efforts (this one and the "You're Fired" story). Not a fan.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
There are many brownnoser amid the commentators!!

Even its a fantasy your story have to be believable!! A wife who didnt tell her husband that she is bi. A wife who denied her husband sex on days she is with her lover! A wife who cheats to her husband over a time of two years! And an idiot who accept such a spouse and finally allows the wifes lover to bear 2 child with his own sperm!! Are you insane?? Whats there believable? Thats only a cheap cuckold/wimp story with a new substance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Problems abound.

Both in a married relationship being able to stand this incredible strain of a threesome and the legal ramifications of possible lawsuits.

Even the outline is so thin it makes for a non starter.

Sorry Big guy but thumbs down. And I seldom am critical in print but this forced a comment.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Sorry BigGuy, This One Doesn't Work For Me

I apologize in advance for some of my harsher comments!

"I had hoped he'd never find out, but now that he had I hoped he would understand if he could just let me explain." - Just put the shoe on the other foot; you'd have his balls in a jar before he could "explain" anything!

Maybe she never left him "wanting" to be with Wendy, but she WAS leaving him wanting as much sex as he wanted.

One thing that MUST happen: No more "let's just cuddle" night's!

"It's not possible for one person of any gender to fulfill all their needs." - This is something that I strongly disagree with. While I admit to no personal experience, it is my understanding that bisexual people are simply ATTRACTED to both sexes, NOT that the NEED both sexes. It's no different to Kim being attracted to a Wendell instead of a Wendy, she doesn't NEED to have sex with Wendell, and if she's faithful, won't.

I'm also troubled by how much her desire to have kids figured into her decision to marry him. Women sometimes complain about being a "brood mare," well he was being treated like a stud horse.

Her claim that she didn't tell him because she knew he'd react like that is self-serving. She didn't tell him because she knew he wouldn't accept it!

She's not making sense. She supposedly NEEDS Wendy, yet she will completely drop her to keep Henry. Guess it wasn't that much of a need.

How Wendy thinks they could remain friends if Henry takes Kim back is beyond me! I certainly wouldn't allow them to even be FaceBook friends!

Screw IVF, he should get to screw Wendy (I'm sure Eric would LOVE that!). Just kidding, but come on, just having a baby is going to cure Kim of her need to love a woman? Henry is right, if he stays and makes her keep her promise, she's going to regret, and ultimately resent, it.

NO WAY do they stay in their lives! Call me a heartless bastard, I don't care!

When he makes the big announcement it seems like both Eric and Wendy are there, but there was no mention of Eric being there, and Wendy was just sort of "there."

As Rolando1225 says, HE never even THOUGHT about leaving her when her sterility was discovered, but she could hardly wait to plug the gap! Yes, and why not do it at Wendy's house?

@Santacruzman - Again with the male ego crap? Like it wasn't the blow to HER ego at not being able to have children that started this whole mess?

What do we call all these wives who NEED more than one man can provide, and go out and get it? Sluts!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Eric and Wendy

Their relationship worked for them because Eric knew and agreed to it before they got married. I would fault Eric for not insisting on meeting Wendy's partner and her partner's spouse to ensure informed consent from all parties. And, of course, Wendy should never have become involved with Kim without ensuring that Kim had that consent. These were not people living a responsible alternate marriage lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Doesn't add up.

Unless that is the point of the story? This really bothered me. Was she mentally sound? There was nothing of the marriage worth saving.

"Twice a week? That's more than you want to have sex with me. 'Let's just cuddle tonight' you'll say. Now I know why."

- She spent more time and with deeper intimacy with her lover than her husband.

"So, this is truly a case of not being sorry you did it. Just sorry you got caught."

"Yes, Henry. I wish we hadn't been caught, but if I hadn't done it I'd be dead now. That I believe. I can't be sorry I did it."

- Deluded sense of entitlement. Lack of respect for her husband and total lack of remorse for her actions.

"As wonderful a man as you are, it's not possible for you to provide me the same intimacy that a woman does, any more then she can provide what you do."

- WTF??? Husband can't provide intimacy? Did she even ask him? Seriously?

And of course finally the real doozy. The justifing enablerizer if the story.

"Yes, a handful of times. I've never seen them, if you're worried about that, but I've heard them. They enjoy each other very much. But as time went on I realized it was no threat to my marriage."

- No Threat? Well, yeah, OK, may it was no threat... No threat the the worthless, shambolic fiction that he called a marriage. If there was no threat, it was beceause there was no commitment by either spouse and no real depth to their marriage.

Sorry, but I call BS. Wife was a selfish, lying, remorseless cake-ist using every reference from the cheater's handbook.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
Two dimensional cardboard cutouts...

... one dimensional dialogue. No actual "love" was expressed in the telling of this story and the plot device was absurd. Other than that, it was a swell story.

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
BG33 is too good a storyteller for his own good

These fine lines BG33 wrote made not only a great tale but also made the concept of taking back wife –“just a “bridge too far”

“..it was the deception that was truly angering me. She'd been cheating behind my back for 2 years; almost half of our 5-year marriage, and she'd never mentioned even a desire for other women, let alone an active engagement with one. I was denied the chance to make the right choice for me because facts were withheld…”

“You carried on an affair behind my back for 2 years. You lied to me on a regular basis. Naturally I wonder what else you have been doing that I haven't had the misfortune of finding out about, and what else you've lied to me about."

“How can I be reasonably expected to risk my entire life on someone who isn't willing to risk their entire life on me? It's like your hedging your bets. 'Well, the baby thing didn't work out but I have a lover to fall back on..”

Still gets 5*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
I LIKED IT!

Well BigGuy, you’re catching enough flack that I felt like you might need a different viewpoint. To those who are cutting BG up—don’t interpret this as cutting you down; you have your opinion on stories and I’ve finally realized that you, like the democrats won’t or can’t look at another point of view, so this is a good place for you to simply say, “Not that crazy dreamer guy again,” and go to other comments. This comment is for BG and the open minded.

Many, and not just those I usually refer to as trolls, express the desire to read non-cookie cutter stories; stories that that don’t follow the same pattern as others. The way I see it, with the thousands of stories here on Lit and other sites, it is impossible to write a truly different plot. In fact, an instructor, of a course I once took, stated there are no new plots—everything under the sun has been done time and again, and yet each year sees many best sellers—books that use the same old plot, they just spin it different.

The way I see it, that’s what you’ve done here; this isn’t the first time a spouse has cheated, which is your basic plot, but you added a little spice by having the wife cheat with a woman instead of a man. From the point where hubby catches them there is a very limited real actions you could have written. Some would have wished you killed them both, others that you beat both and kick her ass to the curb, while some would have had you simply divorce wifey giving her as little of the assets as you could—and every one of these ideas could be developed into a very good story.

You chose to write a different story; a story where hubby has a spark of human kindness buried in his heart—or maybe he’s looked around at the poor lonely bastards who couldn’t forgive any slight, much less a major thing such as cheating. Yes, maybe he stared down that road of life and had enough insight to see the cold winter of life approaching and had sense enough to realize how nice it would be to have someone to cuddle up with as the years end. Now I know some will say, just find someone you can trust—really? He thought he had someone he could trust this time. Fact: we are all human and over the course of the years we all make many mistakes (just a polite way of saying. “We sin.”) And what makes anyone think they’ll be able to forgive the next partner?

Yes, being believable is important for good fiction, but what many forget is ‘believable for the story being written’. There is nothing I noticed here that is impossible to have happened to this couple in this situation. Many readers fail to put themselves into the story, instead they try to make the author’s story into what they want to write, but don’t have either the skill, or maybe the courage, to even try.

I give this story a BIG .5.0 and say right on, BigGuy! Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A very ambitious plot. I appreciate your time and effort. Also very thought provoking.

I doubt there's a way to evaluate this story objectively or clinically. There is so much to the story that involves personal values, concepts of love and fidelity, the understanding and acceptance of human frailty, and the ability to forgive and rebuild trust. Since you wrote the story as if all the characters could make it work, then who can claim its not possible? Just not probable, and very difficult. If I understand the terms and conditions, Wendy and Kim stopped fucking, and both devoted their lives to bearing and raising their children. Does make me wonder, did Wendy go out and find a new female lover? How does Kim feel about Wendy fucking other women, and if Wendy has stopped, then why did she start? That's a big hole in the plot for me.

There are some interesting sequel ideas, like the future relationship of Wendy and Kim once all the kids are raised and gone. Won't those old feelings have an even bigger void to fill now that the nests are empty? Think about it. I just don't see how Henry can ever fully trust Kim when the woman who owned her heart for two years is now next door and in her life full time. So the ending leaves some huge questions unanswered, and the long term future very much uncertain.

Again, an interesting plot idea even if the execution was kind of lame and contrived. Thanks for the effort, and for allow me to say so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What shit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too bad

I can't understand writing about these kind of characters They are unlikeable, depressing bottom feeders. R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good story

Sure it has issues, some big, but in the end it is a good read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Ambitious and Innovative Storyline Undercut by So-so Characters

I'm grading BigGuy33 on a very tough curve . This was a read that fluctuated between journeyman and quality, no overt, literary turgid valleys to endure . I'm reminded of John Irving ( World According to Garp, Hotel New Hampshire, Cider House Rules ) in terms of the quirkiness of the plot. Kudos for that.

The difference is that the short story format chosen by this author doesn't allow characters to take root in many readers' hearts and minds to make leap across chasm of conventional thinking. John Irving is a literal pro over the course of his sprawling novels at getting his audience so invested in his misfit cast of oddball personages that the leaps of hearts and minds are a matter of course.

BigGuy33 has my thanks for taking chances in this effort. He anticipates his readers' qualms and made an effort not to troll or brazen his way through with audacious ploys. That foresight puts him far ahead of the average amateur scribe curve , but to meet Amazon Pay standard, BigGuy33's characters need a less cursory crafting.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Took an interesting theme and really

altered it and remade it inot something else.

Nicely done.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
An improbable story. Interesting comments

The comments were so entertaining and varied that I felt this would be a story worth reading. I'm glad I did, I found it interesting.

I thought it was well written, despite the multiple first-person narrators which is a story construction I usually find distracting. I thought the situations described were highly improbable and the ending rushed and less than satisfactory. But that is the way BigGuy wrote his story and it's his story not mine. I repeat; it's his story. It's a story; it didn't actually happen.

What I find eternally fascinating is LW commenters arguing with characters in a story.

I can understand a reader saying that a character's behaviour is so completely improbable that the story was simply unbelievable. For a story that is supposed to represent real human behaviour and emotions that would be a weakness.

But to say that the characters shouldn't do what the author has them doing is ridiculous. They are the author's characters and they will do what he or she wants them to do, not what the commenter wants.

Even further up the scale of ridiculousness is comments which try to read the character's mind and predict what they will do in future. The author has the character explaining why she did what she did. Once again, the character is motivated by what the author decides and not what the commenter wants.

As I said, I find comments like these entertaining. Please don't stop doing it.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What nonsense and trasg story

The author did a very poor job on this story.

This story is a nonsense, lox context and it is not enjoyable.

Waste of time reading all the way through., of which it is very disappointment because I really like this author and his stories, but he failure royal on this particular story.

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 7 years ago
She's still...

She's still a cheater. Let's not forget about that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice fairy tale

What are the odds in real life this would ever work. And to end the coupling of Kim and Wendy. Highly unworkable solution. Total fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um, no thanks

Quick read, well written. Henry is a stupid man. A 2 year secret sexual affair is still just that whether with a male or female. Kick her to the curb and move on.

3 stars for a new concept, 1 star really for Henry being such a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not original or surprising.

It was obvious when you guys her lovers sex that it was a woman and that she'd either become a second fuck buddy or surrogate. The bad part is its an anomaly stupid plot device because it gives Wendy, a woman who has concluded her husband, complete power over his sex like and kids. He gets the privilege of raising her babies, she retains legal power, and if Eric dies, his wife can abandon him and take the kids to her lover who is the real mother.

What a chump. Both guys are getting cheated. A fair deal would have been a shared relationship.

looking4itlooking4italmost 7 years ago

I will admit this is my opinion of a fictional story. I did read all the way through and that is a testament to your writing because I was not in favor of the plot. I can't say it is unique but I can say it certainly different than the typical LW story.

"If there's a plumbing or electrical issue at the house, we call someone qualified to do that service because I can't do it."

Um, no. It is not the same. That line of thinking could be used for all cheating. What if Wendy needed a bigger dick to play with twice a week? Would Eric have been as eager to agree? In what way did he hear them together? That statement would lead me to a whole new level of questions and disbelief that I had been told the whole story. The fact that she had a triune on her concept of a future, married to a man, having children, maintaining a loving physical relationship with a woman, and deciding that she had to have two of the three should have caused more questions too. I believe this story was too short to explore the real difficulties this situation would create. Questions were given but his resolution and quick acceptance probably bothered me the most.

I would have liked Mike to answer the question, "How would you feel if Angela was making the same choices that Kim did?" Easy to gang up when they aren't truly dealing with the situation themselves. This makes them her friends more than "their" friends.

But hey, good story that I think you short changed to make it an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So if you carry on an affair for two years, and lie to your spouse, a BABY will fix it ?

If you think a baby will fix a dysfunctional relationship, you are from another planet.

Or 13 years old.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
Normally I'm a big fan of this author and his stories but this flight out was a wretched

BIGGUY... Werw you drunk when you wrote the story?

The constant refrain of the story is that the only person whose overreacting is the husband. Constantly we see references to male ego male pride and getting your head out your ass ....as if the wife is done nothing wrong whatsoever.

This story is vile.... it's a irrational ....it's offensive and male bashing me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Me thinks I would have told Kim you can see your lover Wendy as mich as you want and I'll find a hotter sexier woman than you to be my lover. Those are my terms, if you do not like that I can cut your pussy off and Wendy can wear it as a necklace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm usually a fan of your stories, this one felt forced and contrived.....not even close to your best.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 7 years ago
A minor quibble........

Not a terrible story, although not great either.

One point;

"Kim packed me a bag as I spoke,"

But Henry had already packed, including toiletries.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Additional Thought

"if I hadn't done it I'd be dead now" - So how are you going to survive without it now?

Pappy7Pappy7almost 7 years ago
No great but no so so bad.

Wife does get her way on this, as in all things I would assume. She gets a child and all she had to do was eat pussy for two years behind her husband's back and be unrepentant about the whole thing. And then, he moves this wonderful woman with no self control next door to the woman she was having sex with more times a week than she was her husband. Didn't seem like something "real" people would do. Probably should divorce her, she is probably a sociopath and maybe a psychopath as well.

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
Good thought but needs work

In your intro you mention self-editing this story. Well, that may not be your first mistake regarding this work but it's the first of note. Self-editing is not editing at all; at best it's a rewrite, bringing no critique, no new ideas, no real evaluation.

If I were to edit this work, the first thing I'd offer is it's a great scenario and your writing talents are above average for Literotica. But your character development in this story is severely lacking and the individual scenes are tepid and much too superficial to be realistic.

All the characters and the overall tone are Disneyesque in that they are perfect with a perfect ending and, except for Kim, have little self-doubt or introspection. There is very little expression of self anger or serious inner conflicts. For example, when Kim and Wendy are strongly avowing to give up their relationship FOREVER, they should each have inner thoughts of “can I really do that.” The characters seem to have no faults; since he gets so little at home, where is Henry's occasional lusting for a little strange stuff, or is he superhuman and never feels that? Bottom line is the characters need much work to become real people with real faults and emotions.

The same is true of the individual episodes and scenes. More explicit description of surroundings and events to help set moods, states of mind, and prevailing tones of what people are thinking and the emotions they are experiencing would help significantly. Of course this would make the work much longer. Seems as though you've taken a 5 to 8 part series and crammed it into a mere 40,000, or so, words.

When I edit a work such as this one, I usually do half dozen readings and take about a week developing thoughts before making input to the author. The above is the result of one reading and perhaps 30 minutes reflection. So, I'm sure it suffers from the same criticisms I made of your work: superficial and lack of detail.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Wow! lgustosmio, that was some critique

If I was the author reading your review of my story, I would have found what you said painful in its thoroughness. Then, after some sober reflection, I might have realised how helpful you were being.

I consider BigGuy to be one of the more competent wordsmiths among the authors contributing LW stories. Many are appalling and beyond help, but those who are genuinely trying to write well-constructed and well-written stories could benefit from critiques such as yours.

Please continue being helpful.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

she says somewhere that the only reason she did not tell her husband was becouze he would get hurt and she had good intententions sorry but that is just placating guild

i will never beleave or except such an lunatich idea she hid it becouze she was selfish she hid it becouze she waned that afair not becouze she did not whant her husband to find out she hit it so she could contineu so plz next time dont come up with such an ubeleavble dumd cunt

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
DIFFERENT STROKES,,,,,,,DIFFERENT FOLKS

varied life styles....and the old Will vs Way, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
decent story

But why would they get together at Kim's house and risk being caught. Wendy's husband knew and did not care so meeting at Wendy's would have insured secrecy

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 7 years ago
Having a baby...

...as a cure for trust issues makes no sense. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't even know where to fucking start....

1. Grow some balls

2. Get rid of the lying, manipulating cunt.

3. Get new friends.

Holy shit batman! Let's just look at it this way. First, she's been lying to him their entire relationship. Strike one. Then she's going to kill herself if he leaves; what's next? "If you don't let me have a girlfriend I'm going to kill myself.", "If you don't let me have a gangbang....." Fucking nuts. Strike two. FUCKING 1 for this turd.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
What a problem to tackle!

I've often wondered about monogamy and bisexuals. The question of how they can ever be complete is one that I'm not sure can be answered by anything less than unique solutions for each individual. BigGuy33 is one of the classier authors on this site, and I admire his offering, but some questions remain. BigGuy, I gave you five stars and was compelled to read the story twice in a sitting, so please take my comments as a discussion of a complicated plot, not as a slam to your story. And to all of his critics out there, I'd love to see you tackle this plot, and this issue with something more thoughtful than either an all out BTB or quick-cave reconciliation. That's not a throw down or a slam either, I'd really love to read other takes on this.

Eric and Wendy made it work because she was upfront about her orientation before they took vows. Henry and Kim met in college, knew each other for years before falling in love, then married.

Problem 1: Kim kept a secret agenda, that she married Henry with the intent of having children, leaving her female lovers because they couldn't provide that goal in Kim's plan. This raises an issue of trust right from the start.

Problem 2: It implies Henry was second in her heart from the start (he was her only male lover and took her virginity, but she was still in a "preferring girls" state of mind. Should you subject your future spouse to a second place status?

Problem 3: Henry was that clueless that he never saw Kim in relationships with females, that he never asked her about that or why he never saw her flirting or getting close to another guy?

Problem 4: Kim secretly carried on with Wendy for two years with (problem 5) Henry again clueless after (problem 6) not working out her depression with her husband or (problem 7) discussing the desire to be with a woman and (problem 8) realizing her affair in Henry's house and in Henry's bed. Maybe the bed is a problem 8a.

Problem 9: Wendy, out of guilt, offers the baby solution and suddenly Henry is all better, without working out the serious trust issues he uses to go stay with friends and take time away from Kim to think.

Problem 10: Having a child isn't a snap decision. It's a lifetime commitment. Bravo Wendy for her loving offer, I can accept that as timely. Boo on Henry and Kim jumping in feet first, with no discussion of the fractured trust, especially in light of Kim and Wendy's intent to maintain a close friendship (now as next door neighbors).

This is complicated! Thanks for writing it, I needed something to think about today!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Something new but

She lies, cheats and manipulates. She has been withholding sexually for years. When the last child leaves both nests, Henry & Eric will have outlived their usefulness and find themselves on the outside of Kim & Wendy's relationship. Like they will live next door and not sleep together? There is a sucker born every minute and this time two live next door to each other. Lots of bowling and fishing and other no sex hobbies for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 star!

Just another selfish woman story plain and simple!

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

It keṕt my attention from beginning to end. I agree with the comments by Luedon and CPete who felt the value of the tale was worth more than the question, "would I agree

if it happened to me? " I agree that the trust issue would have been the big one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bummer.

Depressing read. I like BigGuy33 writing, but this story let me feeling flat. This guy should have dumped her on page one. It's written well. But 2 years of cheating behind his back before he finds out and that sorry excuse of a wife wants him to be cool ith everthing? Horrible woman. Just really an aweful human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another story of a woman that cheats and gets rewarded for it in the end. I think the writer is trying to get a writing gig for the Lifetime Channel.

zealerzealeralmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Thought provoking. If I wanted the story to go my way I would write one.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 7 years ago
Didn't anyone read the note from BigGuy33?

I have read all the comments from the readers, are you all suffering from a mental deficit, that question is for the negative commentators. Big Guy you are extremely talented and I can see how you have evolved into the writer that you are today. As for the detractors it's just a fucking story from BG's imagination, dealing with a marriage on the rocks due to infidelity. After Kim discovers that she can't produce children she crashes. For the story to continue she must resolve this issue. Henry content with his wife, discovers the issue. Another plot tool. How the two of them overcome this problem is how the story continues. But as I said earlier it's just a fucking story. BG did an amazing job tying up this story into a believable ending with everyone happy, at least until the children grow up. Then the issue will crop up again. Maybe Kim will be able to recommit to Henry for the rest of her life. Wendy made a commitment to Kim by developing a relationship with her. By providing children to Kim, Wendy has anchored her place in Henry and Kim's family. Then there's Eric laid back, easy going Eric. He was not developed much as a character in the story, just a minor player in this drama. But as I've said before it's just a fucking story a well developed story but still just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Different Solution

Same cuck author. 1*

blackswordblackswordalmost 7 years ago

I share the same opinion that maninconn about your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
democrat, communist, socialist....

Only a devout Democrat would be able to endure 2 YEARS of lying, deception and cheating, and look beyond it to what "might be gained" in the long run (like destroying the family, church or educational system).

Only this true democrat is able to see that the harm that was done wasn't purposeful in the destruction of the "self" except to help further destroy the "system" (a kind-of emblematic vest bomber of emotion and love).

No this is not acceptable. It is an interesting twist on kinks, but as a story, unacceptable in how things are dealt with in the marriage. The husband is spineless as usual in "Bugguy69" stories, and the wife is unable to do anything up front beyond spread their legs inadvertently for anything/anyone that "fills the void" as a solution to whatever problem "Bugguy69" comes up with.

I guess it is time to stop reading the bugguy69 series of stories. They all follow democrat/Marxist ideology, so not for me. You may like them, but then you may not have an ounce of common sense or morality available to draw from - good luck.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Smokepole

only a true Trump troll (and thus a moron) could preach political bullshit on a porn site...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twist

In the usual cuckold story the husband is gay, but in this case it's the wife.

Unfortunately the story is told completely without passion or emotion. Cardboard characters. Very boring.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 7 years ago
I would have dumped her

You are a very talented writer and get consistently high scores. I gave it 5 stars. It is your story and you ended it the way you saw it. I could never trust her after she hid her bisexual nature.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 7 years ago
Really!

You come on here "Anonymously"' and lay into folk for speaking their mind, but you're doing pretty much the same thing with the name calling (A trumptard tactic). Park it butthole.

The story was kind of dry, would the husband have been so "understanding" if the wife's Paramour would have been male? I think NOT, treat them both(male or female) the same, she kept her sexual orientation and, her 2 year affair a secret. They should pay the "Piper", he can forgive later, if his heart is in it.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago

I generally make two kinds of comments.

The first is where the writing fails or succeeds. There are so many aspects to writing that getting every part correct is a difficult thing. And everyone needs a beta reader to make suggestions. Here on Lit, we call them 'commenters'.

I am less of a grammar Nazi these days. If the sentences flow, the minor flaws escape my notice. The only thing that didn't work for me the ping pong point of view style. I only like that style with a third person point of view for ALL actors in the story.

The second kind of comment has to do with just generally jawing about the characters, the situations, and the character and plausibility of the story.

I can see this man making these decisions, but I do not see this as a very stable arrangement. There is a hell of a lot of issues just wall papered over. What if she is really a lesbian who wanted kids? What if she decides she CAN'T make love more than once a week with one of 'them!'? What if Eric and Wendy explode as a couple?

Now, the author knows all these people better than we do and he is expressing HIS reality. As a simple reader, I see a hell of a small chance they actually survive. The choices and issues they raised are almost insurmountable.

Just one example: the wife lied for two years. What makes him think that ANY contact won't result in some more 'wonderful woman wooing'? The author says it didn't happen, but just as a reader, I have a doubt.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
Not what expected

But very good. I will read it again as I have several of bigguy33's.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Love your writing and the way you try for unique angles

This is a total fail. Fraud marriage, hidden affair, lack of remorse, and lack of atonement.

Less obvious fails/fallacies:. Bis don't have to be with both, we are attracted to various genders. I've been faiful for my decades long marriage. As for the hire a tradesman bullshit, there is no intimacy or emotional connection when I overhaul your appliance. Duh. Should she be allowed to bring in a young stud to give her hetero sex he can't give her. As for the I need a child to be unisexual?? WTF kind of day time TV logic is that? Oh yeah, it ties back into the deceipt and disrespect under which she unilaterally altered the marriage. Ucky characters, only tolerable bc you write smoothly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pathetic

Not your writing but both of the main characters. She has a setback in her life and wants to kill herself? She then cheats on him then guilts him by saying "if you leave me I'll kill myself". That's so fucked up. She should be in a psych ward on suicide watch getting desperately needed help. You try to play it off as a happy ending by giving this nutbar and her mellow cucky husband two kids to fuck up? Dude should've ran and ran fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weakest Henry ever

Well, I guess Authors do put out RACC's once in a while. No matter how bad a taste it leaves in my mouth.

I've read your other stories and enjoyed a major number of them. All the other Henry's/main character won't take THIS kind of shit from Wendy and Kim, my lord.

Good writing but I still think Kim and Wendy should have gotten a kick to the curb. This Henry compared to the others seems more forgiving. God, I miss "Don't take shit from a cheating bitch." Henry.

PS. Kim and Wendy are so unlikeable in the story.

Looking forward to your new piece soon. Hopefully your next Henry would be a little more rough round the edges and burns all kinds of bitches.

L.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*s

Very entertaining and also a new plot. Same sex cheating because you are sterile. I liked the idea but the execution fell short. Gave you 3*s, lol, yes I'm grading by the writer and not so much the story.

The failure to develop the characters damages the storyline severely 😔. Unfortunately, you would've needed a lot of background and history. BigGuy33 that is something that you avoid in your stories.

Waiting for the next one BigGuy33, and thank you for the story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Commitment, loyalty , fidelity and trust are all equally important in a marriage. She as his wife broke all for two years . Divorce is only option at that point. Only when there are kids around do you struggle to stay together after a major thing like that and even then I still would need to leave her . I would never trust her shain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was certainly humanistic. Sadly, bringing children into the situation is far worse than divorce. They, as a couple....

...are fundamentally broken.

Kim can't be trusted, was never honest, and living that close to a "former" lover is ten times more likely to engage in additional trysts with Wendy, than if she'd been up front with Henry from the beginning. Something as vital and consequential as one's sexual orientation is front and center to the many, many things couples need to discuss and agree upon before marrying. If, in the course of those honest and frank conversations, they come to a wall or come to loggerheads over a topic, it would be far better to separate and move on than brush it under the rug and doom their marriage before it began. And God forbid one or the other lies about something critical, or determines not to be open and honest about it with their prospective mate.

I declared this a humanistic outcome. Not necessarily just, or perhaps, even right.

In truth, most people never recover from a betrayal that fundamental. Think about it. Their entire marriage was founded on a lie....perhaps one of omission and certainly one of commission....but a fundamental lie. Henry cannot ever take that they have anything akin to the marriage he avowed. Kim cannot be trusted.

I think Wendy and Eric are no solution, and the "Happily Ever After" conclusion is as much a fairly tale as any in Grimm's library.

I'm not saying that this might not be made to work, I'm saying you did not provide a solution to the fundamental issues, nor a device or other means that would correct it.

Kim's entire life with Henry is a lie, because she didn't love and trust him enough to do the honest, honorable and right thing for them both. TELL HIM THAT SHE WAS BI-SEXUAL!!

Her excuses are week and tawdry and only serve to attempt to brush the issue aside without ever really addressing it. "But I love you!" FAIL.

Once it went off the path of reason, there wasn't much to be done. So, Henry gets a "suck it up, buttercup", my lover will give us babies and everything will be just fine.

FAIL.

It would have been far more realistic at the point of discovery for Henry to file (but then you wouldn't have had much more to tell or means to promulgate your agenda.

A second more realistic thing (that I actually know about) would be for Henry to file for temporary separation, then return three months later (the term of the separation) with a willing coed in tow, stating that if wifey was telling the truth about being unable to live without hubby, she'd be glad enough to welcome sweetly-pie into the mix so hubby could make babies with her and have children in his home. And equally, hubby was willing to allow wifey to continue with her time-shared bi-sexual lover (not married in this case and very antagonistic to hubby). His plan was that as often as wifey needed her other lover, he could have his.

This makes fundamental sense to me, not from the standpoint of saving the marriage (because THAT marriage is over, they're just trying to figure out a new one), but it allows a certain symmetry (what's good for the goose, goes for the gander). If they are primarily in love with each other, but have broader "needs" the other can't fulfill, then augmenting the deal for each to get what they need is fair, sensible and balanced.....if both agree and are honestly willing.

But it doesn't work that way. Humans aren't built that way and the intellectual override only gets them so far, then emotions boil and all hell breaks free.

In the case of my real-world example, they were never able to agree. Wifey couldn't tolerate hubby getting some on the side, even if just to make babies, and hubby wasn't willing to let wifey share if he couldn't. In truth it was never going to work. He was too shattered by the two betrayals (or his belated discovery of them) and she wasn't really repentant of her acts. In the end the extras won the couple and they all moved on in their own directions. The bis didn't make very far. The ex and the coed had three babies, then she left him. He eventually remarried and is doing alright. Wifey has married a girl that wouldn't try to control her and was honest. So far, so good. THE END.

I hope you'll try again, you're a reasonably good storyteller, if not a completely convincing one. Your characterization is well above the norm for Literotica. But you need a stronger storyline and don't forget those tricky devices that allow us to suspend disbelief for a time.....

Cheers.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Reconciliation

This is a very human story enjoyed it very much.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No thank you.

That chick is nuts. She's suicidal, gets a crutch then tries to lay the blame and guilt for any potential future self harm on her husband if he dares address it and make a decision healthy for himself. If this was to be drawn out into a life story, it would still end in tears. I've seen it happen, with the possible exception of a lesbian relationship (pretty sure but who knows with liars).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely bullshit

First the dialogs are utterly incredible. He offers a coffe to her wife's lover? Despite the first reaction the rest of the story he acts like a emotionless robot, ready to be a cuckold for his slut wife. Cheating is cheating, not matter if she does it with a man, a woman, a dog or an alien. She is a pathetic wimp. He shoudl have divorced the cunt and have children with his next fertile wife.

Absolutely repulsive story.

YvesmiYvesmiover 6 years ago
He decides!

To all you anonymous women haters (?):

It is his story. He decides. Big guy. Thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
taddy1

Pure bullsheite those morons threatened by mans greatest fantiasy, only stipulation for me is I would have to be allowed to watch sometimes, only fair, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck the fact that it was another woman

Cheating is cheating pure and simple. Sorry BigGuy33 but your cuckold shit is just making me sick.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Incongruities (lies?, self-delusions?) in the story

"You talked about our vows, in sickness and in health, and promised you wouldn't desert me." -- Henry played it strait. She didn't.

" I loved, and still love, Henry with everything I have..." -- Apparently not 'everything'.

"If there's a plumbing or electrical issue at the house, we call someone qualified to do that service because I can't do it." -- Like a cow could 'service' another cow?

"There is nothing minor or inconvenient about my love for you." -- Uh, no!

" She happened to mention where you were staying when we were talking the last night." -- Sorry. Kim didn't know where Henry was until later in the evening of "the last night.". Implying Wendy hung around the whole evening???

You mean SIX college educations don't you; three of his & three of Eric's? Nice change of heart around Eric not wanting to raise kids, BTW. And did Eric & Wendy turn completely hetero too?

And then we all lived happily ever...

I can see why you thought "[the story] still felt like it was missing something".

I gave the writing and different plot idea 3*** even though I had trouble swallowing some of the dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wait a minute.......

Falling in love with someone outside your marriage is cheating, whether it's with a man or a woman. Do we really think that she's going to give up Wendy? Just like that? They will just have to be more careful in the future won't they. I think he'll find out again that he's just the poor schmuck on the outside. Feel sorry for the poor bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you're wired different than the rest of the world

I enjoy your writing. I hate most of your plots. You like to write about weak wimps and forced RAACs. You force situations beyond any plausibility and try to sell them to us. I'm not buying it. At least he cut his own balls there' no way something like this would work. Another cucky boy to add to your gallery of wimpy husbands.

Try writing about a real male for a change. I know it must be hard not being one, but use your imagination. Stick to romance, Loving wives is not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Major Peaves

A common theme that is brought up a lot in Loving Wives stories is "the fragile male ego." I hate reading or hearing such patronizing bull shit!

This story was alright, but I had a hard time swallowing some of the line of thinking. Kim should have been up front from the beginning of her sexual history. Who knows.... they may have been able to incorporate some fmf into their relationship from the start.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Cheating?

I gave it a 3 even though I didn't agree with most of it, I did like the way you wrote it. "It wasn't because you didn't satisfy me as any man could" Whoa!!! Does that mean she hadn't been a virgin as she had told him? or had there been some man before Wendy? Another thing: she had been cheating for two years and denying you sex for cuddles, and she either had Eric at your house or she went to their house, Knowing how you felt already, do you thing Eric was going to tell you if they had a threesome? are you sure he only listened? No sir. She has a cash cow and she's not willing to give it up, she'll do whatever you say to keep you, But are you sure she's going to stop seeing Wendy and Eric? not on your life, In the end they got what they wanted and you were taken care of by having them dump some babies on you. I don't see much of a man here, Adoption or surrogates have never been hard to find. Lastly. Even though she had told you that she had broken it up with Wendy apparently she didn't. Wendy told you she had found out where you were from your wife? There's to much wrong with this story to keep on going.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Okay, I'm freely admitting my ignorance as a straight male here, but could someone please explain to me just what woman gives a woman that a man can't give her, other than simply being a woman.

What a man can give that a woman can't, is obvious, a living penis. But both a man and a woman have fingers, lips and tongue, and a man can presumably be taught, if he doesn't already know, how to use them as well as a woman.

I honestly don't mean to be snarky here, but so many of these stories with bisexual wives have lines like, "She does things for me that you just can't do," and I'm curious just what those things are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit

U really missed the boat with this one

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More cuckold/wimp isnt possible!!!

I didnt know that you are into cuckold/wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Way!

That level of betrayal simply CAN'T be overlooked, much less rewarded! She cheated for 2 years, and he just accepts that? Then they're all one big happy family? The three of them were in a conspiracy to cheat on him, and that's not something that should be forgiven. Anyway, it's just a story, and this is just my opinion.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
I feel a man MIGHT be okay with a surrogate mother...

... as it takes all kinds in the world. I can’t imagine myself being a willing cuckold, let alone one who likes to watch, but there are guys out there that do (a few months back a saw a very artractive and sexy middle-aged white woman, with a handsome enough middle-aged white man (I assume her husband), with a Queen fo Spades tattoo on her ankle. Until then I thought it was just a myth. Like swingers clubs... until I saw one of those advertised in a local alternative lifestyle magazine. So I can see where, certainly Wendy’s husband coukd be on board (plus, I kind of buy his argument of services he can’t provide - like I can’t adjust my ABS brakes no matter that I’ve worked on brakes before).

And Wendy certainly is doing A LOT to try and mitigate the reason for the initial stated reason for the affair (no children). If I REALLY wanted children, and I still loved Kim, I MIGHT overlook the affair. Though, personally, I dont think I could overlook the 2 years of deception, no matter her arguments. I dont want children so much that I’d breed with just anyone. But that’s just me. Like they say, YMMV.

So, overall a superior story, as is the usual for BG33. If i were an english teacher, reading this for structure and content, I’d give it an ‘A’ - 5-stars. But because here im allowed to weight the score with my personal feeling about the story I’m giving it 4-stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
The writing was good...

but the story left me cold.

For a "marriage" to succeed, each has to view the other as their main social/emotional partner. Unfortunately, sexual intimacy is wrapped up in the emotional equation. No "marriage" can survive three lovers. They're just friends with benefits. Stuck in some adolescent idea of playing grown up.

Sorry.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Final straw?

I liked your story, the only thing that really made no sense was how quick he took Kim back. I think that for me that mytical straw that broke the camels back, was, and it came when Eric told him how he had heard them on multiple times but had not seen them. Really? Did anybody really believe that he would not go take a peek at them? or that he wouldn't participate? Of course he would say that to try and save Kim's marriage and keeps Wendy's affair going. If they spent the night with friends? Would Kim do the same with him? make love to him loud enough for anybody in the same house to hear like Eric said he could hear them? or if they had friends spend the night? I don't think so. How do you forgive two years of lies and deception? Not only that, but also being relegated to once a week, while her lover was getting it twice a week and maybe more. Who knows? I love reconcilliation stories, but this one just played right into Kim's, Wendy and Eric's hands.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
It's okay to tag in a partner (wrestling reference, sorry)

So if I can't do something, it's okay to call in someone that can? If I don't have a 10-inch dick, my wife can call someone that does? I think that argument applies to some things that don't involve intimacy with my wife.

What about marriage vows? Nobody in the story cares about those.

What about two years of cheating? Kim's not wanting to hurt Henry doesn't win over the need to trust each other.

What about not communicating? No marriage can survive without communication.

I am glad that reconciliation happened, but it only happened because the above problems were ignored. Since they were never addressed, I can't help but wonder if the marriage will eventually fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck no

The entire ‘marriage’ was based on a rotting, putrid pile of lies. Mo fucking wat does this have a happy ending. ThickGuy gets a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ugh

Maybe in "BigCukyland" this piece of garbage you wrote is acceptable, Of course, in this land every guy is a spinless wimp who doesn't have a clue about relationships.

The whole story felt robotic, especially the first chat with his wife where she "explained" her cheating. No remorse, no nothing. She felt like a lawyer making her case in a courtroom.

The husband, as usual in your stories, is a pathetic wimp who thinks that the "love" he has for his wife is enough to save his relationship even when the cunt lied to him and went behind his back for two years.

The fact that he spoke with Wendy's wimpy husband and he went on board with ther idea shows the real closet faggot Henry really is. Maybe both husband could have their meeting while the wives play. This would have been an acceptabel solution to their problem.

You're so full of shit. I truly pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Great story

And, if that retarded asshole annony hates it, it has to be good. Eat shit and die anon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...