All Comments on 'A Dilemma'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I had to stop reading on the first page. This guy's real problem is not his sexuality but his apparently excessive alcohol and drug use, especially around teenagers. No good exploration of self happens in an inebriated state.

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
A good insight

I couldnt disagree more with anonymous below. Many of us older men were brought up in much more restrictive times ...literally taught to 'hate' any signs of gayness or bisexuality in others and in ourselves. It took me to my mid 50's before I could accept that I liked cock's as well as vagina's and could appreciate the beauty of the male body. Although I am too cowardly to get actively involved I can at least read of the love and lust I have missed and enjoy what might have been. Keep writing it's good and worth the time. Ignore the closed minds on both sides of sexuality.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Liked it

A bit long but I did enjoy it and when it finally got to the act itself it was hot.

blowitblowitalmost 8 years ago
Very nice.

I am a 62yo married man who would very much like to have this happen for me. I would love to try sucking a cock and giving that pleasure to another male.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Just trying

I'm not against the a smoke or two , or the booze. Some people need it to help them relax and go with the flow. Before I go on, I am against none medical drugs, if it makes the person addicted or incompetent, if you follow my drift. But it was a different time in those days, in fact in Victorian England it was bad. But for this story it helped a man sort out his feelings and though he might be bi , he is more into woman. As the saying goes one Swallow does not make a summer. Wonder if next time he plucks the courage to do it sober?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous