A Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is only when the mind speculates further on what delights that body may offer, that lust begins its ascent and encourages a more detailed study of what is on offer in pursuit of more physical pleasures.

My eyes couldn't move away from the sight of his incredibly smooth cock as, fascinated, I watched it gradually extending to reveal the rest of his large head which was now emerging sexily from the loose flap of his long foreskin. I was completely mesmerised by the delicious smoothness of his shaft . . . no protruding veins, just their gentle outline lying in soft ridges beneath the pale skin of his now gently throbbing penis.

He'd begun to breathe a little faster now and the deepening flush to his face and upper body evidenced the sexual excitement he was feeling at voluntarily exposing his every intimacy to my excited gaze. He knew the effect it was having on me and as I realised this myself, my own cock hardened even more uncomfortably in my jeans.

"Oh hell Michael, that's really the most enticing sight. I just can't believe I'm about to say this . . . . but you truly have got the most gorgeous little cock . . . . . it's absolutely beautiful."

It was out now. I'd said it and both of us knew where this was going. I was in thrall to the erotic sight of what he had between his legs and I couldn't take my eyes of its now full and gently pulsating tumescence.

He was breathing very shallow but fast now and as he continued gazing at my eyes, as if frightened of looking down to witness the proof of his own arousal, he asked very quietly,

"Is that what you really mean Tom, or are you just saying that to wind me up? You trying to tell me that you honestly, er . . . . . despite your always liking women?"

He reached down and moved his erection, fondled it for a moment and then let it slide gently down again where it lay as if in offering. I was fascinated by the eroticism. I drawled very slowly,

"I told you earlier Michael . . . . I've been in love with the ladies all my life and a serial womaniser for as long as I can remember. Yet here I am now, for the first time since us kids played around in the dormitory at school, I've got a fucking great hard on at the sight of another bloke's cock and I want to touch it again! What the fuck's happening to me here? I've heard about your sexual predilections, you must know. You understand it. You tell me, what the fuck is happening to me here?"

He lowered his gaze from my eyes and looked down at his cock, now gently leaking a little drop of pre-cum from its end. He brushed it away with the back of his hand and let his penis drop back onto his thigh, where it lay softly throbbing in time with his heartbeat. I couldn't take my eyes off this amazingly sexy intimacy now - and as his legs spread wantonly apart as if in further offering, he flushed up and I understood that for him, his provocation had at last proved entirely successful.

"I'll tell you something Michael - and I still can't believe what I'm feeling at the moment - like I said just now, all your provocation over the last months seems to have woken in me something which I never even dreamed could possibly be there . . . . I think you've aroused a bi side in me - and please do believe what I say . . . . there's nobody more surprised about it than me.

There are so many things rushing through my mind at the moment . . . . all the things I want to do to you. In case it's relevant, I have to say that I'm not even remotely interested in anal play and so forth but I think I do really want to explore my other thoughts and see what happens."

I felt like an innocent abroad, totally lost and seemingly in the grip of something over which I had no control and I went on,

"You're the one who seemingly professes to be bi, so can you explain it to me Michael - is that what's happening to me - am I really becoming bi as well?"

He didn't say anything for a minute or so - it felt like an hour. He just lay there with the flush on his face and shoulders now spreading further down to his chest - an infallible physical indicator of sexual arousal such as I'd seen many times during previous associations with various ladies. He was showing signs of a growing shake as I noticed his hand tremble beside his excited penis

Eventually, he looked up again and said,

"I think perhaps you should give in to your feelings Tom . . . . "

He said it slowly and with a soft smile, "If that's what you honestly do feel, then you should definitely give in to them. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of and even if you do what I think you want to do, I can promise that nobody's going to know anything at all about it from me."

I looked up into his face for a moment before gazing down again - pointedly this time, at his now rampantly hard member. I began to almost whisper,

"Yet again, I can't believe I'm actually about to say something but I want to make you come Michael. Don't ask me why because I really don't know. All I do know is that I want to touch you and stroke your cock . . . I want to play with it and with your balls. I want to not only enjoy the feel of you in my hands but I want to make you feel really good . . . . . physically . . . . and the best way I can think of making that happen is to maybe suck you until I make you come. I want that complete power over you . . . . of having your cock deep in my mouth, knowing you put yourself entirely within my control . . . ."

Again there was absolute silence in the room for a moment. Even Michael seemed to have stopped breathing in light of my outburst.

Then in a release of pent-up breath, I went on - but still very quietly, as if cautious that someone else might overhear what I was saying,

"Ye gods Michael, I can't believe I've actually said it . . . . I never dreamt that I could think about something like that, let alone ever find myself really wanting to do it. I've never sucked another guy's cock, even when we fucked about in the dormitory as kids . . . . but I really want to now. I want to feel your cock in my mouth and suck you until I make you come . . . . I don't want to do it to anyone else, just to you. And I don't want to do anything else either, just suck your penis until I make you come like you've never come before."

He smiled at me then and said,

"Wow, that's a nice thing to come out with Tom - I guess it must have been really difficult for you to say. Although for what it's worth, I think more of you for saying it. Do you honestly feel that . . . ."

I interrupted him because having started to say what was on my mind, the words now came tumbling out,

"Do you know, even though I've never done it before, I know exactly what I love women doing to me, so I reckon I can probably make you feel really good . . . . would you like it if I did that Michael . . . . you know, tried sucking your cock? I really don't know why but I want to see what it feels like to have that gorgeous smooth penis of yours in my mouth . . . . do you mind?"

He said nothing now . . . but after a moment he nodded and I leant forward to the sofa.

At first I just kept staring at his penis and balls as I knelt on the floor. I was absolutely fascinated by the sight of that beautiful tube - it looked so incredibly vulnerable and sexy and the eye of his glans was fully showing now through the end of that long foreskin. I wanted to eat alive the lovely vulnerability of his genitalia. Instead, I tentatively reached out my hand and upon closing my fingers around his throbbing shaft, I once again thrilled to feel the contrast between the incredible inner hardness and the beautifully soft silkiness of the skin which covered it.

Gripping it loosely in one hand, I slowly began to move his loose foreskin up and down and felt him twitch slightly with each downward movement. Everything about his foreskin was turning me on as its long loose end fell against the back of my hand each time I masturbated him upwards and hid his glans inside the skin. I lowered my head and carefully drew it right back to completely expose his shiny glans again, and opening my jaw to avoid my teeth touching him, I gently closed my lips over the soft and spongy bell-head and sucked it into my mouth.

He moaned softly as it entered and as I worked on the sensitive spot of his frenulum with the dancing end of my tongue, he thrust up slightly and moaned,

"Oh God yes, that's unbelievable Tom . . . . . yesss . . . . please keep doing that to me; oh yes . . . just there".

For some time I played his cock with the end of my tongue, one minute rolling it around the end and the next thrusting the end of my tongue along the sensitive nerve below. He jerked and moaned in pleasure as I did everything to him that I knew from the many efforts of my girlfriends. Eventually, as his crotch kept lifting to thrust against my lips and I sensed his impending orgasm, I slowly moved my hands upwards and around from his inner thighs, softly rubbing my fingers over the front of his body as they sought and found the muscled mounds of his chest and eventually, traced around each nipple in turn. I continued gently circling them for quite a while, as I simultaneously swirled my tongue again around the end of his penis. I slowly squeezed each tiny bud of his nipples between finger and thumb, before returning to rub gently around the areola with soft fingertips which elicited little sighs of pleasure from him. In mounting passion he panted,

"Oh my god Tom, I never knew my nipples could be so sensitive . . . . I thought it was only you who had the sensitive ones . . . . now I can see what I did to you each time I . . . oh, yes - oh hell yes, that feels bloody incredible . . . "

I kept rotating my finger ends and then lightly squeezed each hardened end, rubbing and squeezing, rubbing and squeezing.

Gradually, they increased in size and hardness, almost like those on a woman and I knew he was feeling that delicious sensation of comfort and excitement which gentle nipple manipulation always brought to me whenever a girl-friend or my wife had done the same thing to me.

Taking a chance that he was ready for more, I lowered his cock from my mouth and moving my head upwards to his chest, I sensuously sucked and nibbled at each nipple in turn. He put one hand behind my head and after holding my mouth to his chest for a couple of minutes he just lay there moaning softly as my tongue swirled around each nipple in turn. Eventually, it became too sensitive and he couldn't take any more. He gently but firmly gripped my head in both hands and pushing downwards, guided it back to the fork of his legs and that beautiful little hard cock.

.

Taking his penis in one hand, he directed it towards my mouth, while his other hand gently pushed my head down onto it. I took his penis into my mouth once more, stroking the end of my tongue up and down the extremely sensitive frenulum on the underside of his glans and when I felt his cock twitching in my mouth, I knew I'd managed to do to him what females had so often managed to do to me - he was building up to an orgasm.

I slowly moved his shaft further into my mouth and trying desperately to fight the urge to gag, I was gratified to that his smaller size enabled me to just slip the end into the top part of my throat before my nose settled tight into the softness of his pubic hair. I let it rest there for a moment or two until I felt my throat twitch against the intrusion and still managing not to gag, I slowly drew back until only the bulbous end of his shaft remained in my mouth. Again I wanted to eat it all alive but closing my lips around his penis, my tongue went to work in earnest on his glans and the underside of his cock.

Immediately Michael began to moan non-stop and I could feel his body pushing upwards in an attempt to force his penis deeper into my throat again. One of my hands returned to gently stimulate his nipples and after licking the index finger of the other, I encircled his buttocks and drew them tight into me as the other fingers slid between the cheeks to hold them just apart enough for my lubricated finger to locate his anus. Knowing from experience how wonderful it would feel, I very gently and very gently pushed the lubricated index finger against his hole until it managed to slide right in and I could stimulate his prostate with a beckoning motion.

This made him thrust even harder upwards and I had to pull my mouth back a little to avoid gagging and to allow myself to take a breath.

He was beginning to pant hard now and I could feel his anal muscle twitching tightly against my massaging finger - I had located exactly the right spot and was delighted that all the different stimuli I was inflicting on his body were beginning to drive him into a state of ecstacy. I could feel his orgasm beginning and the rise in his now continuous moaning confirmed it.

With a sudden thrust upwards again and giving out a loud uncontrolled moan, his anus clamped around my finger and I felt the first gush of his cum spurt into my throat like the sudden opening of a boiling tap. He quivered in orgasm under my massaging tongue as spurt after wonderful spurt followed until I had to swallow lest it flowed out through my lips. I couldn't get enough of it and licked and sucked until I had it all. It was an amazing intimacy that I felt with him now.

Eventually, his body began to subside and I carefully removed my finger before he could inadvertently trap my hand as he collapsed.

He was panting as he tried to catch his breath. I slowed my tongue movements and just held the tip of his penis against the roof of my mouth. He let out another long moan of deep satisfaction and collapsed back onto the sofa, completely drained.

I had achieved what I wanted to do him and felt really close when he breathlessly thanked me.

"God that was unbelievable. Thank you so much for making me feel so wonderful - it was like the best dream I've ever had.

"Now you understand what I mean Tom. You saw what you've just done to me and believe me, it was utterly incredible. I haven't come like that for ages - if ever. Absolutely wonderful - the feeling of my cock being so vulnerable, knowing that at any time you could bite down with your teeth. God, that was an incredible feeling having you suck me like that - I felt completely under your power and absolutely loved every second of it. Now, as soon as I recover, I'm going to do the same to you and I'm going to make sure you love it as much as I did."

His words continued to tumble out,

"Do you know Tom . . . .I really love you as a person . . . . and perhaps . . . . no, definitely, more than just as a person. But that doesn't mean I'm gay, I just love and respect you . . . . I've always felt very close to you from the word go all those years ago. I also love playing with cocks, particularly with yours that time, even though you were asleep. I love sucking them and having mine sucked and in a moment, I hope I'm going to make you feel every bit as good as you did me. I still love women . . . . I always have and I always will . . . . almost but perhaps not quite, more than cock!"

He then said something which cleared any residual regrets or doubts I may have had before they could properly re-arise,

"There's nothing wrong in doing what we're doing by giving each other physical pleasure and I know you'll still fancy women just as much as you ever did, exactly the same as me. It's just that . . . . well, now you realise that you're bi, you can enjoy the best of both worlds without feeling you've turned gay."

I now knew what he meant and irrespective of how homophobic men may feel, I was now content that I had a type of love for Michael. I wanted to do this again to him and have him do it to me.

But underneath all that, I still fancied the thought of a really good fuck with a woman.

Make sense?