All Comments on 'A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 02'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
More please

So much more fun to be had in these relationships. Please keep going

dhc92dhc92almost 8 years ago
Building up very nicely

Please post the next chapter soon

clive2007clive2007almost 8 years ago
****

An analytical bunch, aren't they. I hope the sons fuck their moms next. Quite well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I love it but I think the first two chapters belong in the Mature category as nothing happened between the mothers and their respectable sons. If the moms end up fucking their own sons in chapter 3, then it can be in the Incest/Taboo category.

NesticNesticalmost 8 years ago
When are moms and their son's start?

I like the build of your story... but ... Nothing "special", no incest, happened between each mother and her own son until now ...

I am looking forward for the REAL passionate mother-son re-union, after all those years of longing ... Please let them finally find together...

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Amazing seconf chapter!!!

Go on, please ;)

desires_akdesires_akalmost 8 years ago
Interesting build-up. Am enjoying the stories, and looking for more.

Interesting build-up. Am enjoying the stories, and looking for more.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nicely presented

Thank you for the discretion. A bouncing car told enough of what was happening. I wish Geof and Marie had offered the same courtesy.

rayskibbarayskibbaalmost 3 years ago

WE have an opportunity to rate stories 5 stars, and to make them a favorite. THIS IS MY #1 FAVORITE. Great story.

sbmcruisesbmcruise6 months ago

I loved the story, but was SO SAD for Mark as the designated driver and already painfully shy, that he couldn't have the evening Geoff and Mary had and the lack of privacy as well. The quick fuck on the bench was absolutely no equivalent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous