All Comments on 'A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 04'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Four Chapters, Still No Incest!

You ask for patience? With Mark planning on proposing to Geoff's mum, how can we ever expect to see some real incest/taboo action - Geoff shagging Claire, and Mark shagging Marie - sons shagging their own mothers, the way an incest story SHOULD be written?

OnefortheroadOnefortheroadalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Nothing more to be said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiranaNiranaalmost 8 years ago
love it!

Beautiful! Can't wait for the next part and the next...I think it's really erotic that the two sons are so open sexually with their mothers even though they have not yet had sex with them. Really erotic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I loved the series but it should have been put in the Mature category as there hasn't been any sex between mother and son. A fifth chapter with a four way scene could fix that though along with some girl/gir! action that was hinted on.

NiranaNiranaalmost 8 years ago
Impatient for the next instalment

Please do post Part 5 soon, please! Wonderful series so far. Very erotic.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Dear confused commenters

Would you be able to understand what category these chapters fit best if the heading read. Taboo/Incest. ????

Two mates with their mum's. In separate bedrooms but talking back and forth through the walls. Occasionally sharing the intimate moment with their own mother. No direct mother son sex, yet, but full on Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the cum play!

Would enjoy reading more of it, especially when the characters gravitate to moms with sons. Onward now to Chapter 5!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Love the story but not incest. Is it coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Taboo is any sex that is not socially acceptable. Incest is s3x between family members who are blood related. So far we have read about two mothers having sex with younger men who happen to be each other’s sons. I hope Claire has more oral service from her lover. I expected Marie was going to have her son, but can wait to see if the author writes that in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous