A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's groans were probably heard outside in the street as she cried out in passion and I heard mum from next door ask, "Is he licking you out now Claire?"

"Mind your own bloody business," Claire replied.

"Is his finger in your bum yet?" mum asked, giggling.

"No it isn't," said Claire, "He wouldn't do something as . . . . . Oh My God . . . . . Oh sh*t . . . . Correction to that last . . . . Oh God . . . You can't - Oh Jesus - Ohhhh ."

My finger, well lubricated by the fluids leaking from her pussy, had just slid smoothly into her arse up to the second knuckle.

"Nice One," came Geoff's voice, "I'm proud of you my man, or should that have been DAD?"

"Not yet, but I'm working on it SON," I replied. "Now if you don't mind I think we should all stop entertaining the neighbours and get some sleep. Goodnight."

"What are you talking about?" whispered Claire.

"Nothing for you to worry about my love," I replied, "Get some sleep and we can talk in the morning. By the way, it might be Sunday but I won't be going to Church and I certainly have no intention of confessing my sins so that some dirty old man with his collar on back to front can wank himself silly over tonight's chain of events." I drew her close and kissed her.

"You taste of cum," she whispered.

"Well at least you know whose cum I taste of," I whispered. "I must have developed a taste for it when I was kissing you after you sucked me off earlier."

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12