A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stop worrying and think about it from this angle pal. Those two ladies, who we have just admitted that we are crazy about, have asked us to take them out tomorrow night to a dance and you are seriously telling me that you are looking for a way for us to turn them down? Have you completely lost your mind?"

"But what if . . . . .?" he said.

"Look! You promised me that you are not planning to drag my mum off into the bushes to have your wicked way with her, didn't you?"

"Of course I'm not."

"And I promised you that I'm not going to drag your mum off into the bushes to have my wicked way with her either, didn't I?"

"Yes" he said.

He didn't look entirely sure of what he was agreeing to, but the grin was coming back to his face.

"I'm now telling you that as long as she is OK with it, I don't have any objection to you dating my mother - And I mean really dating my mother. Is that what's worrying you?"

He responded immediately, "Yes it is" he said. "I have absolutely no problem with you dating my mother either Mark."

"Then go home, go to bed and stop bloody worrying" I told him. "They have asked us for a date, we have said 'Yes'. Neither of us would deliberately do anything to offend or upset either of them, so honestly I don't see there is a problem."

We walked back across the road and as we stopped at his gate I said, " Geoff, after all that, I know I don't really need to say this but if tomorrow night something should happen between you and my mum, be nice to her. I know her and dad haven't been getting along very well recently, she has been quite unhappy. Maybe a night out will help cheer her up, but she doesn't need someone who will mess her about."

He took my hand in his and said, "I promise you that if anything does happen between your mum and me, I will not be messing her around."

As I walked the quarter mile from his to my house, I thought about how much we had revealed to each other. I hoped he didn't think my comments about his mum were too weird, but then, he had confessed to fancying my mum first and at least he now knew I liked his mum at least as much as he fancied mine.

With all this spinning around in my head I wasn't in the mood for watching TV tonight, even if there had been anything worth watching on. What I had said to Geoff about not looking at his mother and seeing 'Mum', but to look at her as 'A Woman', kept running through my brain and I realised just how lovely my own mother was as well. This was getting silly.

By 10:30 I was in bed, trying to sleep.

12