A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

After looking at me curiously, she realized I wanted her to get the clothes she was wearing off and get the new ones on. She hesitated for a second, and I grabbed the jacket she was wearing and turned her around, slipping it from her back and she naturally followed by dropping it from her arms.

Without a blouse underneath, she was now topless. I handed her the blouse up next, and quickly unzipped the skirt, taking it down quickly and holding it low enough for her to slip out of it. She was naked except for the blouse she was pulling on, and wearing a different pair of cute heels. I held the pants for her to step into and as she buttoned the blouse.

I put the remaining clothes back in the trunk, opened two of the buttons she had previous buttoned, and took her arm and led her to the fireplace. We shot a roll of medium format film, and then I had her change into one of the bathing suits, a miniscule bikini top and thong.

Using the same technique, I quickly unbuttoned her blouse as she loosened the pants. She was out of the clothes in seconds, and I held the thong for her to slip into, getting a look at her almost bare pussy. I helped her slip the top on, and we went up on the road where I could shoot her backlit by the sun, with the light breeze blowing her hair just perfectly. After several shots with one of the 35mm cameras, I reached over to her and slipped the knot from the bikini top and took it off her.

I gave her some instruction for her next pose when I realized she was standing there with her arms crossed looking at me. I looked back with a mean glare.

"Are you really going to shoot me topless?" she mumbled.

"Yes," I told her, "and they will be your private shots only. You may need some nudes sooner or later, so roll with it."

She looked at me skeptically, but followed my instructions. After some standing shots I took her back to the fireplace, shooting some sitting and lounging shots. After moving her over to my car, I reached down and slipped the thong from her, quickly grabbing a foot and pulling it away.

This time she didn't argue. I shot some pics of her on the hood of my car, and then a few back at the fireplace. I had her wait, and got a one-piece bathing suit from the trunk and shot some more pics with the Mamiya. When we finished, I pulled her over to the trunk and slipped the one-piece from her body.

Before she could react, I pulled her to me in a gentle hug and whispered, "Doesn't it feel nice out here in the open air with nothing on?"

She didn't pull away, but nestled closer to me, and then looked somewhat pensive when she said, "Why didn't you want to know what I was thinking?"

I was slightly confused for a minute, until I realized she had jumped back in time during the conversation at my apartment after Mandi had gone to bed. So here she is, naked save for cute 3" heels, nestled against me comfortably, and she is asking about a conversation some time ago. I gave it try.

"I was afraid I would dive all over you, throw you down in the floor, and eat your pussy until your blue eyes turned brown."

Before I could expect a response she giggled, and casually looked at me with a sexy smile, saying, "Would that have been so bad for you?"

I felt the warmth of her body so close to me, and realized that she was horny from all the activity during the afternoon, including being naked out in the open air. I was not going to miss this chance.

"That would have been wonderful for me. Would you let me make up for lost time?"

She squirmed a bit, and then pushed away from me a bit and quietly said, "I really shouldn't, but you know, a little more wine and I might just agree."

Now considering I was getting a shot at a woman who should be modeling for real, one of the most beautiful women I had ever been close to, a doll without peer, I almost turned into a little school boy. But I fought off the urge and gathered my cool.

I reached into the trunk, pulling the wine out, and asked sweetly, "Care for a bit of wine?"

She giggled, pulled away gently and retrieved her glass, holding it out to me for a refill. I carefully filled it, and got another beer. Kelli was so damn beautiful, and just killer sexy, I figured I might need a little alcohol to make sure I didn't blow my cork too soon.

As she sipped her wine, I casually looked her up and down and asked, "Mind if I join you?" Her answer was to grab my shirt and pull it over my head. She grabbed my shorts and yanked them down, purring in delight when she found I was bareback, no underwear. She grabbed her wine and resumed the snuggling against me.

After another sip of wine, she pulled my head down and we locked lips in an intense, tongue fighting kiss. She tasted sweet, like the wine, and my cock began to grow immediately. She hadn't paid much attention when she had first yanked my shorts from me, but she was quickly making me rock hard, grinding up against me and continuing to kiss me.

As I neared fully erect, she reached down and gently stroked my cock for a couple of minutes, bringing to fully erect. She ground her pussy into my cock, purring delightedly. She was already seeping juice, and I grabbed her ass with both hands and slowly and gently kneaded it. She responded to this by arching her ass into my hands.

I took the opportunity to carefully pull away from her, reached into the trunk, and grabbed a throw I kept there for picnics and such. I took her hand and led her to the front of the car, where I spread the throw on the hood. I lifted her up by the legs and laid her back on the hood, and without hesitation, dived straight into her pussy.

Kelli gasped with surprise, but quickly began grasping my head as I sought her clit and coaxed it out of hiding with my tongue. I began to work her clit between my lips, using my tongue to tease and manipulate it. She writhed as though in pain but within seconds, exploded into an orgasm that had her gasping for breath.

I didn't stop but continued to work her clit as she dumped sweet juice into my awaiting mouth. I began to probe her pussy with a finger, adding a second just a few minutes later. She had enough juice flowing that I easily had enough lube to add a finger to her cute little pucker. She wiggled away for a second, but then relaxed onto my hand with a moan.

She had a death grip on my head, and I let her ride to her heart's content. I finally worked two fingers into her pussy and two into her ass. She let go of my head, and pulled her legs back and wide open. I continued the action on her clit while I mauled her pussy and asshole with my fingers.

She launched into another orgasm, quietly moaning and whining. After she rode though that one, she slowed down, and scooted away from me, pulling at my wrist to remove my fingers from inside her. As she panted rhythmically, I wiped her juices from my face on the throw.

Kelli finally looked at me with lazy eyes, and quietly asked, "What color are my eyes now?"

I chuckled under my breath and softly replied, "Brown."

She closed her eyes as she blurted out, "No doubt."

I carefully pulled her down the hood of the car until she had just her back being supported, lined up my aching cock, and pushed into her dripping pussy with a slow but firm motion. Kelli gasped and wiggled her hips to get more. I slid into her until I hit bottom, eliciting a brief shriek.

"Wow," she gasped. "You really get in there deep!"

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

She grabbed at my forearms and pulled on them until I was again buried to the hilt. That answered that question! I began to fuck her in earnest, steadily building to a pounding rhythm. Kelli began a small shriek in the back of her throat in time with the pounding, but never getting too loud. She rode my cock like a trooper.

I was in a mode that had me pounding on Kelli's sweet pussy while I worked my hands around to her ass and spread her butt cheeks wide. I got into a nice, fast rhythm as Kelli began to work toward yet another orgasm. In another minute or so, I felt her pussy begin to contract and she burst into her climax with a passion.

I continued to pump into her, gradually slowing down, until she finished. Keeping my cock sheathed in her sopping pussy, I gently lifted her up and pulled her against my chest, rubbing the chest hair against her rigid nipples. With arms wrapped tightly around my neck, she nuzzled my ear.

"Damn, I really enjoyed that!" she gasped.

"Glad you liked it," I returned, "I think you needed that."

She pressed even more tightly against me, whispering, "Need, want, love......whatever."

As I released a low chuckle, she whispered in my ear again, "What makes you get off?"

My first thought was 'I'm glad you asked,' but I pulled her tight against me and whispered back, "Are you sure you really want to know?"

Kelli leaned back a bit and looked at me quizzically, finally saying, "Is it that weird?"

I shook my head no, pulling her back to me for a long kiss. After I broke away from the kiss, I nuzzled her ear again and whispered, "I am a butt man. I like a woman with a nice ass, and I really like being balls deep in that ass."

I waited for her to pull away, slap me, something. She just looked at me with a Mona Lisa smile, and grabbed my head.

"My dumbass old man makes me do that when he's drunk, and he can't even get hard. It doesn't really hurt when he does get it in a bit, but I never figured out what the fascination was. Sometimes though, I thought about trying it so I could see what it was all about."

"Well, can I show you?" I asked carefully.

She sighed, and leaned back, which had the net result of my cock bumping into her cervix.

"Ummph," she complained. "You better be careful. That's a nice piece of meat you got there."

"The better to fuck your luscious ass with," I teased.

Kelli laughed, and then lifted off my cock until she could stand up. She suddenly squatted and took about half my cock down her throat.

After a few strokes, she looked up and said, "Do you honestly think this thing will fit back there?"

I smiled and replied, "Only if you really want it too."

Kelli stood back up, gave me a quick kiss, and with a determined look said, "Well, tell me what to do."

I asked if she had any lotion with her make-up, and she went to the trunk and found two or three. I picked the best for anal lube, and led her back to the front of the car. I rearranged the throw, and had her lean over the hood. Then I asked her to hold her cheeks open for me. I got a surge of horniness as I looked square up her little hole.

I had to shake my head in wonder that this beautiful babe in high heels was holding her ass wide open for me to do what I wanted. This was wonderful, and my balls ached. I quickly drove my tongue into her pucker, and got a sigh and moan as a reward. She moved her hips erotically as I worked my tongue in and around her asshole.

After a good tongue session, I used the lotion to slowly and gently work the oil in and around the little hole, gradually getting two fingers in with ease. Kelli didn't say anything but continued to moan quietly. When I felt the relaxation in her anus, I kissed my way up her back and nestled my cock between those cute cheeks.

I whispered to Kelli, "I am going to hold still right here. Grab your bottom again and hold it wide open so you can push back slowly, taking me into your ass as you can. You control the action until we find out if it's going to go okay."

She answered with a quiet, "Okay."

Kelli began to work her ass onto my cock. As I felt it begin to penetrate, she groaned with pain, but didn't stop completely. While still holding onto her ass cheeks, she began to rock gently back and forth as she slowly accepted more and more of my cock into her ass.

She stopped with about half my cock lodged tightly up her little hole, then grabbing her ass cheeks again, began to rock. She groaned some more but continued to slide back toward me until she finally came to rest with her ass pressed against my stomach.

"Goddamn, your cock is just huge. I have never felt this full."

"Thanks, but do you think you can handle some motion?" I asked.

"Give me a minute," she answered back, "I need a little more time to get used to it."

I held still and let her wiggle her ass around a bit. She pushed back away from the car a few inches, leaned over further, and put her arms under her head.

"I think I'm okay now," Kelli said quietly.

I gently grasped her hips, and began to rock gently, not pulling more than an inch from her ass before slowly sliding back to the full depth. She groaned again, and I stopped.

"It's okay" she added with a husky voice.

I began to move more of my cock in and out, and when I finally got to where I was pulling all the way to my cock head and easing back in, she moaned gutturally. That was not a moan of pain!

I began to stoke in and out of her ass. She was wonderfully tight, gripping my cock like a small hand. I worked into a full deep stroke just like I would her pussy. I leaned over where she could hear me and told her to rub her clit. She didn't hesitate, quickly reaching between her legs and stroking her clit like there was no tomorrow.

As I pounded away, she began to approach another orgasm and started to squeal. This time she was not so quiet. After she ripped her guts with her orgasm, I told her to reach back once again and hold her ass wide open for me.

She complied as I looked down, getting a rush of eye candy; killer babe, high heels, spreading her ass open for my hard pounding. It didn't take but a minute and I was blasting a monster load of cum deep into Kelli's ass.

She squealed again, even louder, and I roared with the rush of cum jetting from my cock. After a couple of meager after-thought spurts, I leaned over Kelli and told her that she would have to ease it out at her own speed. I backed away a few inches, and she wiggled her ass around. I could feel my cock slowly slipping from her hole, until finally, when my cock head was almost out, she stopped and held really still. I felt some muscle movement, and suddenly, she squeezed like she was emitting a turd, and I gently popped from her asshole. She jumped a bit, and then leaned back over the hood, breathing harshly. I watched as her distended asshole began to drip my cum, leaking down to her pussy and further down her legs.

Kelli looked at me and made an "EWWW" noise, and I headed to the truck to retrieve a box of tissues from her things. Upon returning, I pushed her back down on the hood and gently wiped her clean, catching my cum until her hole finally returned to a semblance of normality.

I poured Kelli some more wine, returning to where she was still leaning on the hood of the car. I handed her the wine and she took a deep drink.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I feel like you drove a truck up my butt. I have to say, though, it wasn't that bad for my first time really doing it."

I chuckled and told her, "You are the one who thought about trying anal. Don't blame me if you have some problems."

She scowled at me and scolded, "You're the one with that big hunk of meat you shoved up me. And I didn't expect a quart of goo pumped in me either. Don't ever ask me to do that again!"

She really tried to make a nasty face at me, but failed and suddenly broke into a smile.

"I guess I didn't fool you with that, huh?"

I smiled back at her as I headed for a fresh beer. After I grabbed the beer, I started to take down the Mamiya from the tripod when I thought of something.

"Let me get a picture of your cute butt opened up for me!" I blurted as I headed for the camera.

Kelli turned a bit red in the face, and looked at me weirdly. I picked the camera up and moved toward the front of the car, motioning her over where the throw was still in place on the hood of the car. She continued to look at me as if she didn't think I was serious, even though I had shot a number of frames of her nude. I guess this was different.

"This isn't a face shot," I told her. "Now come on and assume the pose you used when I was looking at that beautiful ass of yours."

She remained skeptical but finally moved to the front of the car.

"One more pic and we're done," I promised.

Kelli slowly bent over the hood of the car, reached back and grasped her bottom and spread it wide. Before she had time to stop, or protest, or anything else, I focused and shot the frame. She didn't hear the shutter click so I quietly moved behind her and ran my tongue into her little hole, still a bit red from the previous butt pounding.

She jumped and shrieked, and pushed away. She grabbed her wine glass and dashed to the trunk of the car, grabbing the wine bottle and poured the last of the wine. As she sipped, I took the Mamiya off the tripod and began to gather my equipment.

Kelli finished the wine, and finally spoke.

"Are you really that horny?"

I laughed, and replied, "Yes, but I was just playing. You look like you've had enough for one day!"

She grabbed a beer and opened it, saying, "You're right. And my sorry old man better not try anything tonight or I may rip his balls off."

I decided to egg things on, saying, "So you're going light weight on me now? I thought a sexy babe like you could go all night."

She frowned at me, replying, "I thought I could, but you stuffed me so full I need a break. By the way, can I get dressed now?"

I quickly replied, "I wish you wouldn't', but if you must....."

It was her turn to laugh, and she grabbed her flats and slipped into them first, then some pants, and finally a loose t-shirt. Satisfied that no one would see her naked now, she began packing the other clothes. She worked quickly and methodically as I did likewise with my camera gear. I dropped all the spent rolls into a small pouch to go to the developer.

After we finished, we sat down alongside the fire to watch it burn out, sharing a beer. Kelli leaned back into me, cuddling against my chest. After a few minutes, I quietly asked, "What made you respond to me instead of slapping me as I expected?"

Without missing a beat, she quietly said, "I really needed some sweet company, someone supportive of me, someone I trusted to do what was best for me, plus, I was so horny from getting naked out in the fresh air!"

"I'm assuming the later was the more urgent of the list," I quipped.

Kelli turned and poked me in the ribs.

"Maybe," she replied mischievously.

As it was getting late I figured we should go. I stirred the remaining ash and spread it around the fire circle where it wouldn't flame up again. We took off, heading straight to the photo shop first before I took her home.

As I pulled away from the little park, I caught a small movement in the rear view mirror. It was an old gentleman dressed in hiking clothes with a herring bone knit hat and carrying one of those walking canes that had a bottle holder on it. He was grinning from ear to ear and waved as I drove away. 'Nice to have an appreciative audience' I thought to myself. I stayed mute, though.

Aside from a couple of shots where the wind had blown Kelli's hair the wrong direction, all the pictures came out as though done professionally. We got together privately to look over the pics. Kelli was impressed, and the more she looked the happier she got. She was even impressed with the nude pics. She looked absolutely stunning, in spite of her tiny breasts. She looked so natural and comfortable in the nudes I shot.

One pic I did had her back lit from the sun with the wind blowing her hair to the side, after I had gotten her out of the bathing suit. I had used a reflector for fill light, and shot this one in black and white. She was a beautiful nymph with a sunglow around her. She almost cried at how stunning the picture was.

Kelli did remember when I shot the butt picture, but I told her I didn't actually shoot the frame. She looked at me suspiciously, but I had previously carefully opened the package and retrieved that one pic and negative, and sealed the envelope back. She never knew the difference and I still have that pic to this day, including digitized and enlarged from the negative.

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers