A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After picking shots to enlarge, I helped her put a portfolio together and send it to some places. We were pleasantly pleased when a small but upcoming agency contacted her and asked if she would like to do some catalogue modeling for a large furniture chain, and maybe some clothing outlets. Since she was already in Germany, she could do much of the work in Europe.

She took the job, but before she left, we had one more session, this time inside since it was winter. Kelli turned out to be a tiger when she was really grateful! We went at it like it was an Olympic competition, and I got to bury my cock in her ass several times before the night was over. Kelli actually had an orgasm from just my cock in her ass. She really could go almost all night!

She waited until the day she was leaving for her job to tell Rob that she was leaving, and told him she wouldn't be back. When she returned to the states for some more modeling work, she filed for divorce.

Unfortunately for me, when she called him to see if he had signed the papers, they got into a nasty argument, and she told him about everything I did for her, including wearing her fine ass out. She really wore him out over our sessions, and told him she still wanted my cock in her tight little ass.

Rob got drunk, and got arrested by the Polizei, and I had to go get him. On the way to the barracks, he tried to punch me while I drove. I stopped the car, got out and when he tried to punch me again (he was still half drunk), I pounded him 3-4 times, knocking him down so hard he curled up in a ball and started crying. Fortunately, none of this mess made it back to Mandi.

I got him back to the barracks, and next day transferred him to another unit within my battalion. The last time I heard from Kelli, she sent me a nude picture she shot herself, and a couple of pages from a clothing catalogue she was in. But I still have the best picture of her, and seeing it again inspired this story.