All Comments on 'A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 01'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hope you enjoyed the story!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed and B.C. McGuire!

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"twelve inches"

"And finally, there are the theoretical girls who aren't actually interested in what I'm packing. I...haven't actually met one yet."

"and realized that he was the first man I had ever met in my life I didn't think I could beat the ever-loving shit out of. "

Honestly, it feels weird complaining about breaking immersion in a dickgirl story. But this is way too much of a mary sue already. And I'm only a few paragraphs in.

NymphoBrainiac7NymphoBrainiac7about 6 years ago

Fun story, looking forward to more. One minor note: Jack Daniels is the Budweiser of bourbon, or the Sam Adams at best. It's not something that distinguishes the consumer as a person "of taste."

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Well...

I know it's a huge embarrassment to admit this...but...I don't actually drink much, so I'm not up to date on what's a "good" drink.

So, we'll say they're enjoying it ironically.

Yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Her age?!

If she was born on christmas 2000, doesn't that make her 17 I. E. not 18? The legality is dubious.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Kimmy's age

UH IT TAKES PLACE IN THE NEAR FUTURE

*throws down a smoke bomb and runs away*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bonus

Can you make a story with her just in high school messing around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous