All Comments on 'A Disc in the Basket'

by woodman92

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Wow

Hope there is more. Made me horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

I found this story to be just lovely the way you took your time to express more than just the sexual acts. Whenever I am with another guy, even just a quick, casual pickup, I really get into the sex, but always get into the closeness with my lover. Too many gay stories are written just for the raw sex. While I like many of them them too, I find it refreshing to read something that also portrays the sensitivity between two men when they are having sex with each other. In fact, I look for that in every man I fuck or suck, every time I am fucked or sucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Great descriptions and realistic story line. Good job.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
LOVED IT

Very nice can not wait for more. One of the best on here recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dave, i have never played disc golf but i am a quick learner...

I would like you to pop my butt cherry.

This story 4.85 stars rounded up to 5.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
Golf

I would love to play gay golf. So much yummy moments.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Out of your league

That's a comment about ME (age wise); not referring to you and your golf buddy. Enjoyed the casual development, specially the surprise after-play meeting to get past the formal introduction stage. Also enjoyed the "girlfriend knows all" closing for the potential for more to cum. Always appreciate when there's a hint of more to the story. I know it's been a year, but your readers can also hope there's more fun for us.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
I had to look it up

No, I'm on about disk golf. Not sex. To me, it sounds daft to go play golf and sweat your bollocks off , just for sex, although I bet it keeps you in shape.

playbluesguitarplaybluesguitar6 months ago

As an avid disc golf player, I really enjoyed the story. I had a little trist at the golf course myself one day. We did a little lip-swapping in the woods. Had it with a fellow player that met me there. It's nice to play disc and as dick golf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous