A Disc in the Basket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers

I bite my forearm and grunted as Dave slipped himself in further inch by inch and my ass stretched wider and wider to accommodate him. When he finally stooped I had never, at that point, felt so full in my life.

"Oh my lord your big!" I groaned into my arm.

"And you are really tight..." sighed Dave.

He slowly eased out some and then delicately pushed back in. The feeling of that much cock inside of me was stupendous and I groaned even louder as he gradually started to hump me.

Before long he was pounding my ass hard and I was bellowing like a mule. He would thrust hard into me and then pull his rotund meat out completely before driving it back in.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I shouted in ecstasy.

And fuck me he did! He slammed my hole harder and harder but eventually pulled out and turned me on my side. He then lifted up my right leg while straddling my left and sunk his massive pole back in.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed.

He kissed and caressed my upright calf as he continued to hammer my fuck hole with his humongous penis. My whole body was on fire and I couldn't believe how good of a lover he was. He fucked me like the dirty whore that I am but somehow did it sensually at the same time.

More and more ramming resulted in more and more profanity coming out of my mouth, but ultimately he finally stopped and breathed heavily.

I knew at that point it was time I did some of the work.

"Let's change positions." I suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Dave agreed.

I got up off the bed and said "Come here and sit on the edge."

Dave did as I instructed and I then told him to lean back on his hands.

When he was ready I turned around and sat on his lap guiding his schlong back up my love canal with my hand. I then leaned forward a little, put my hands on his knees and proceeded to piston up and down slowly.

"You like that baby?" I growled.

"Hell yes!" replied Dave grabbing me by the hips.

I was soon bouncing on his junk like a basketball being dribbled. You could almost hear the "Boing! Boing!" as I fucked his brains out.

Every once and a while I would sit down taking his dick all the way to the base and just grind his pelvis saying things like "God, I love your cock!" while writhing back and forth.

Apparently, Dave, at one point, finally regained his strength because he pulled me down close to him and told me to stand up and turn around. I did as he asked while he stood up also. I wasn't sure what he had in mind until he pulled me close, kissed me hard, and then grabbed me by the ass and lifted me right up off the ground.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him tightly and French kissed him. He, while holding me up with one hand, took the other and used it to slip his tool back inside me.

"Holy shit..." I whispered in-between kisses and began to move up and down.

Before long I was riding him like the stallion he was, bucking wildly while he held me up and I wished I had had a cowboy hat to swing around while yelling "Yee haw!!"

I never imagined I would actually get to fuck someone like that and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Unfortunately it is something two people can't do for very long and Dave finally turned around and threw me onto the bed.

"That was fucking crazy!" I giggled.

"I know." said Dave, laughing as well.

As Dave climbed back onto my bed I pulled my legs up in the air and said "Get back in here!" presenting my glossy orifice.

Dave pushed my legs up even further until by caboose was nearly straight up in the air. He sucked his first two fingers and probed my ass for a second, and then stood up a little and plunged his chubby dick into my sizzling hole.

I was entirely drunk with pleasure as Dave pile-drived me with tremendous force. I thought I was going to come apart at the seems with each hard thrust and wailed and begged him not to stop.

I was in a state of absolute rapture. Each stab of his meat sent a shock-wave of pure ecstasy through my whole body and I soon felt that burning, tingling sensation deep in my bowls and began to assgasm intensely.

I never wanted it to end, but I also couldn't take any more. I cried out in pleasure as my cock started drooling out a large stream of white goo. I reached up and stroked myself furiously and a huge blast of jizz hit me in the mouth. I came so hard and so much! I just kept pumping it out and pumping it out yelling "Oh God! Oh God!" and was soon covered in my own hot juices.

That must have been all Dave could take because he then howled "Oh fuck!", and pulled out of me just as he was beginning to orgasm, leaving a giant load to drain down my gaping hole. He jerked his tool hard and his first real shot went right over my head. The next one landed square on my chin and he then proceeded to rain his cum all over my chest, belly, and ass.

When he was finished dropping his load all over me he sunk his sopping wet cock into my sticky bum for a few more pokes whispering "Holy shit..." and then pulled out and crashed on the bed.

"That was something else!" Dave said utterly spent.

"No doubt." I gasped trying to catch my breath as well.

I got up once I regained my composure and went into the kitchen to grab some paper towels. I came back with the whole roll and threw it to Dave.

"Here you go." I said tossing it to him with a more than satisfied look on my face, "Although I probably need them more than you."

"No kidding! You're completely covered." he said back and took a couple towels for himself before handing them back.

"My reward for a job well done." I joked.

"Very well done!" said Dave and reached over and kissed me while I toweled off.

We got all cleaned up and our clothes back on and I asked him "So, can you stay for a while or do you have to take off?"

"No, I probably should get going. My girlfriend will start to wonder where I am."

Girlfriend? It was one question I made a point of not asking him earlier because I didn't want to know the answer. I wasn't too happy to hear that, not the fact that he liked girls or anything, I did too, (on increasingly rare occasions) but I'm no home wrecker.

He must have seen the question on my face and quickly added "It's totally cool! I swear! She knows I'm Bi and has no problem with it."

"Really?" I asked "You're not just saying that are you? I'm really not down with guys that cheat."

"No, I promise you. She knows all about it and knows that I have to go out and get some dick from time to time. She's Bi too and gets a little pussy whenever she's in the mood for it."

"OK, if that's the truth I trust you."

"Really, it's cool."

"Well, can we see each other again sometime then?"

"Sure, I would love to. I had a blast today. I'll give you a call here soon and we'll go out and play a few rounds of disc golf and after that some more of this." he said and lightly squeezed my crotch.

I laughed and Dave hugged me tight, gave me a big kiss and then walked out the door.

THE END (for now...)

woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers
12