All Comments on 'A Discovery Ch. 14'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
Shocking...

Well, I've thoroughly enjoyed this series. Even this, though very dark, was as well written as all the previous. What a turn of events. I look forward to more and the revenge they are plotting. Please bring it soon though. :o)

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
Claification

While I gave this a 5, it was for your literary work as I found nothing of the gang rape to be exhilarating in any way, rather, disgusting and vile, as it is in reality.

Zeke503Zeke503about 9 years ago
Will there be a follow up?

I usually (make that always) hate when violence is put into a sexual story. I feel that force used in obtaining a sexual result is about the lowest thing that can be done. That said, I wish that this story had continued to include an appropriate punishment for the three guys involved... Not anything that would involve sex, but that would show consequences for them for their despicable actions.

I am not really into strictly lesbian activity although a bi-female encounter would be very sexy to me. And I realize that not much porn is written to explore the other side of that coin, the chance for females to see bi-male encounters. I almost always just dismiss entirely male/gay porn ideas as not worth spending any time on whatsoever since I have no desires in that direction. I hope you can take it into your mind to consider a follow-up for this story, not just for me, but for all the other people who want to know what happened after the events of this chapter.

Thanks for sharing your writing skills... I have enjoyed many of your postings to this site!

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 8 years ago
WOW

I am continued to be amazed at your writing please I enjoy reading what is in that mind of yours and again thank you for sharing with us. Though it seems all too true that rape is all too common I know if I had my revenge on those assholes they would not be able to stand and pee let alone stand. I am staunchly against rapists and molesters and think the lot should be castrated as it makes it more difficult for guys like me to let women know we're not all monsters. I patiently await the next chapter(s) and the adventures of Dallas and Debbie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES