All Comments on 'A Discovery Ch. 15'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
foxyfionafoxyfionaalmost 9 years ago
coming back

Thanks for coming back to us Georgie, revenge is sweet. Especially if you have read the full series..... I wonder what they will get up to from here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Discovery Ch. 15:

This series is your best work yet. I love the characters and the revenge was perfect,I can't wait for the next instalment. Thank you.

tormentedquadtormentedquadalmost 9 years ago
Revenge

I love the revenge they got. It's to bad it can't happen in real life. All rapist deserve the same thing done to them.

I can't wait to see what you have planned next for the girls.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 8 years ago
Revenge?

Call me a bad person but I think they got off easy rapists and molestors don't deserve to live they are pure filth and no court would side with them because a woman should always be treated with the greatest respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow,

Intense, personally I would have gone with a very sharp knife, but o.k.I feel the same way about my fellow males sometimes and would go after any rapist i found.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I can't make up my mind what I thought about the revenge the girls had taken firearms is a dangerous area legally speaking in that the authorities would give no quarter in the detention of such offenders if ever complaints were made however the way authorities deal with rape victims is also inhuman and cruel so given that they wanted to keep a low profile they probably did as much as they could, and as the rapists showed no interest in the girls the likelihood of them being traced is pretty remote they also will be suffering the doubts as to whether they have been infected with hiv for some time to come. I'm rambling a bit here but in the end revenge is sweet, (their ends won't be very sweet for sometime), and justice must be seen to be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES