A Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit of fun?" I kept the snarl I felt out of my voice, but deep down I knew that he had just sealed his fate - and the thought of a little 'slip' was now creeping across my fevered mind. "That, little man, was no fun, I assure you. You and your little friends - get them out of that van - did the most unspeakable thing to me. Or at least, I'm not speaking to authorities about your rape of me. No need, see?" I waved the gun around for a moment, "I like to settle scores my own way."

The other two guys stepped nervously from the vehicle, all six eyes now following every move of the gun.

"I've had time to think," I told them, "And by my reckoning the fact that I'm HIV positive isn't enough payback in case it hasn't already infected you. Now, get on your knees."

The redhead spoke then, "Look, miss, we didn't set out to do you no harm!"

"And I hate double negatives! Now get on your fucking knees!"

When the blonde one went to add something, I pointed the gun at a bush to my right and pulled the trigger.

The noise was shockingly loud and I wondered if both my hand still had any feeling left in it after a massive recoil and whether the dealership's owner would come running. Given how the three guys dropped straight to the surface of the dusty lane, I figured I would just have to rely on the wide-eyed Debbie to warn me if anyone else approached. My only thoughts were for the three men on their knees in front of me.

Black went to speak but snapped his mouth shut when I pointed the revolver at him, "Not a fucking word. Now unbuckle your jeans and pull them down to your knees - all of you!"

Something about me - probably more, even, than the gun - seemed to register with the grease-balls and they rapidly did as they were told.

"Those filthy boxers, too," I added.

When they were naked from the waist down I stepped closer, "Now what you did to me," I said in a calm, quiet voice, "Was not something that should ever be allowed to happen to any woman, ever, anywhere. So I'm going to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Especially as you might be positive now."

Six eyes widened and I could see fear - true fear - deep inside them. It calmed me even further. "But don't worry about me shooting your filthy cocks off, oh no. Well, maybe not." I paused and looked at their genitals, shrunk by fear, "Although maybe that is a good idea... make totally sure it could-"

"Dallas?" Debbie said softly then.

I glanced up at her and blew her a kiss, "You're right, angel, back to the plan." I looked back down, "Now guys, I'm thinking that you should get a chance - a chance to learn the errors of your ways - so I'm going to do a deal with you. And here it is. If you can prove to me that you can control your dirty, evil, lustful thoughts for two minutes - just two - then you can go take your chances with disease. If you get even halfway hard, I'll put a bullet through your filthy cock, and if you get the whole way hard then... well, let's just say that you'll be bending over the other way to present me with the perfect target. Okay?"

Black finally spoke, his bravado and swagger a long way behind him already, "You wouldn't really-"

I let off another round and then pointed the gun back down between his legs, "No? Now nod if you agree. Oh, and by the way, if you don't agree, I'll take that as outcome three and I'll be having a little target practice with your butt-hole."

Three heads nodded like demented puppies. I allowed myself a single nod in response, turned to the redhead and said, "You, start counting slowly to one hundred and twenty. Debbie?"

My terror stepped forward, "Well, well, you pieces of low-life scum, seems you got a great deal from my love. If it had been left to me, after what you did to her I would have bought a machete and you three would be leaving here in ambulances with no genitals... but I can make this... well, hard, for you I think."

She stood beside me and slowly unzipped the dress before letting it slide down her arms and from her wrists all the way to the lane. She was naked.

I took one step forward, "Doesn't she have such gorgeous tits, guys? Oh and that pussy! Wouldn't you have loved to have gotten your cocks into that sweet snatch?" I paused and fumbled my own dress open, letting that fall to the surface of the lane as well, "Instead of this one?"

The three guys were trying to look anywhere but at the naked flesh before them, the blonde one even shutting his eyes completely.

"Open them, you - and look at what you could have taken and what you did take!"

Black snapped his eyes to the front of him, trying for defiance for a moment before I laughed, "Oh look, angel, his dirty little cock is starting to stand up! Get your hands away, scum!" I moved closer to Debbie and stroked a hand down her bare belly, "Does all this naked flesh turn you on, then? Even after what I promised I would do to you?"

"It's not fair!" wailed the redhead.

I turned to face him, "Another dirty little cock half-hard. And I'll tell you what's not fair you piece of fucking shit. Not fair is sticking that nasty piece of meat into my gorgeous cunt without my say-so. Get it?"

The calmness was turning to coldness in my veins and in my mind. "You fucked me!" I hissed, "You raped me! And now look at you - getting fucking hard just because you can see our tits and our cunts even though I told you what I would do, even though I've got this gun!"

I stepped up to the redhead and looked down at his cock, "You really fucking are! You dirty, evil, nasty..." The coldness took over and I pointed the gun downwards. I didn't think, but I'll never regret what I did next.

I pulled the trigger.

With a blast that deafened us all for a few seconds and a flash that peppered my bare thighs with tiny burns, the bullet exploded from the gun and buried itself in the lane - having passed through the tip of the redhead's cock.

I never heard his scream in full, but the howl was loud enough to echo through the gun-blast, to imprint itself in my mind for eternity. It made my heart soar. Without further thought I turned to Black and repeated the shot before his rapidly shrinking cock made a body shot the only chance. Another loud blast, another louder scream.

The blonde had reacted fast, scrambling to his feet and trying to hoist his jeans even as he turned and started to waddle into a run.

But they had all taken me - raped me - and no one would get away without my revenge. Beside me Debbie was mouthing something - 'one' - and pointing at the revolver. I nodded. There was just one bullet left in there.

I ran then, chased after the blonde rapist, caught him easily before he reached the road proper, and span him around.

"So, blondie - Bazza - just you left now, and my memory is very good, you know? You, you piece of utter filth, you came in me! Jeans down and on your knees. Now!"

"Please don't!"

"Just do it, and pray I let you survive this. After I felt your nasty, dirty seed in my pristine cunt, I think maybe I should finish you for good right here!"

"Please, no!" His wail was becoming a scream as he dropped to the lane.

"It's not such a fat cock now, is it?" I gyrated in front of him, "Doesn't it want to get itself cumming in here again?" I parted my pussy lips, thrusting at his quivering head, "Don't you want to fuck me again? Rape me again?"

Beside me Debbie walked up and she leaned over, her rage having grown now, released and free, "Yes, blondie, don't you wish you'd cum deep in my cunt as well? Sucked on these lovely big nipples?"

She turned to me then and pulled me close, kissing me, "I heard what you said to him. Shoot him. Blow his fucking cock right off!"

I released her and turned to the blonde rapist, "She's right," I said, simply. I aimed down and the last blast echoed off the trees as the slightly deeper shot splattered blood and fleshy, once-cock, morsels all over our naked legs and the surrounding grass.

I heard the third scream join the howls that were screeching out of the other two a little way off, and I nodded to Debbie. I gave the scene one last look and turned away, walking with my arm through my Terror's, collecting our discarded dresses before walking back to the car with them.

Revenge was paid, and now we could focus on whatever fun we wanted...

12