All Comments on 'A Discovery in Behavior'

by PotLMCM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Next ?

Waiting for the next part !! Unusual concept warrants a follow-up, especially after the daughter's declaration in the conclusion. The possibilities are intriguing -- he could use the drug to seduce his daughter's girl-friends or perhaps he discovers that the drug didn't really work & his daughter was actually willing. I think the lack of commentary from other readers is that there might not have been enough story for them to decide whether they wanted further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very hot story

mind control pill? what a great idea. i really liked this story, but it was definitely too short.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
CHapter #2

Nice Start but where is Chapter#2 to explain the Consequences and if it Really worked or was Daughter Messing with Daddy's Head.

IncestLadyIncestLadyover 11 years ago
More

Give us a sequel!

PhillshayPhillshayover 11 years ago
Yes SEQUEL

SEQUEL SEQUEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Giggy

Please make a part 2

TheTank247TheTank247about 11 years ago
Part 2 please

Real good story.. I hope you wright a part 2

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Chapter#2?

Nice start now that Dad has had his Lil Girl they should move to the Country and Breed her. and maybe a Friend or 2 of hers looking to move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

more pls

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

What a bunch of bullshit. He drops a pill on her and suddenly he become Master and she wants to blow him? Back to the drawing board . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous