All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Hot'

by SolitaryVices

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write more

Please write another chapter. I hope this leads to a threeway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't spoil it!

I didn't know a sex scene could be prolonged like that! What HOT writing! But whatever you do, PLEASE don't make it a 3-way. Let Katie SUFFER, and let Jake grow up and realize he really wants Jessica. (K. is a selfish bitch, and she needs to learn an important life-lesson!)

While I hate being the Language Police, I need to tell you that your pronouns are frequently mixed up (his/her/hers). And at one place (Chapter 4 or so??), a conversation between Jake and Jessica--after a workout in the gym--inexplicably has Katie in it.

asianToyasianToyalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

That was some seriously hot porn! Outstanding setup, great dialog and hot plot. I am just dying to know what started all this for out bitter little bitch Jess. And I especially like how you have her thinking twice.

My guess is that she is going to stay mum, abandoning her plan for revenge and find a way to let him off the hook so she can keep getting nailed like that.

Five from me!

asianToy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Continue!

I want to see what happens between Jessica and Jake after this. Obviously, Katie is a terrible girlfriend because she forces her boyfriend to work out, and complicates their relationship into an on-and-off commitment. Also, what kind of friend brags about having sex all the time? She should be helping her friend find a date or something. And why would you purposely do things your friend wouldn't like, like borrowing her clothes and stealing her food. Clearly Jake and Jessica are better suited for each other because Jessica is much more relaxed and disciplined, she doesn't drink too much and makes sure she gets enough sleep. Also, she plays League of Legends and makes an effort to go to the gym just to seduce Jake. Clearly she doesn't mind doing things that Jake likes to do. Please continue this story!

NetoruNetoruover 7 years ago
Very nice

Nice story! I hope they get caught in the act and break Katie's heart as per the plan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed your submission. It was well written and I couldn't stop reading. Except for a few small mistakes I noticed this story was the best thusfar

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I loved this it seems like it's going to lead to a an actual romance instead of just a one and done thing

The buildup was great I love this story and hopefully you make another of Jessica and jake

SexymarinersfanSexymarinersfanover 3 years ago
4 1/2 stars

Would've been 5 if not for all the grammatical errors. Very well written, leaving you wanting more. Also, no pt. 2?!! Very disappointing if so. Great job otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please

Do a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read the story at least five to six times a year since I discovered it. You HAVE to do a series with this. It's so good and deserves more attention.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel28 days ago

The one additional sction I would have liked to see in this story is tboth Jake and Jessica losing control to the point where they both passionately and uncontrollably kissed. It would have symbolized a final break in the safety net on to which they were bothvholding. It would have fit well with Jessica's final thoughts about complications.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolitaryVices@SolitaryVices
251 Followers
i love to read smut, i love to write smut, i love smut, i love smut, give me smut. email me at solitaryvices@gmail.com if you want to pay me for smut.