A Doctor's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
908 Followers

"Start at the base of my cock," I tell her, "near my balls, and give it a long lick all the way to the top."

She glances up. My cock obscures nearly half her face from view, but she states the obvious: "You are huge."

I pull her head toward me, angling it so that her mouth lands at the base of my shaft. I feel the warm and moist touch of her tongue and lips against my skin. She flicks her tongue tentatively against me within the circle of her mouth.

"Lick all the way to the top," I repeat.

She slowly draws back, sliding her wet tongue along the underside of my cock. When she reaches the head she stops and places a lingering kiss there.

"Now do it again from the other side," I tell her.

She turns her head the other way and ducks forward to repeat her long lick. When she finishes, I gather her long hair into a pony tail behind her head with both my hands.

"Open," I tell her.

She looks up at me again and tilts her head back, opening wide enough to show me the back of her throat. I aim my cock at her mouth and gently pull her toward it.

My fat, swollen head squeezes past her lips, stretching her jaw to its limit. She lets out a muffled sound as if someone had just stuffed an entire cupcake into her mouth.

"Now suck," I instruct her from above. "And use your tongue as much as you can."

Her cheeks dent inward and I feel her little tongue swish delightfully from side to side under the head of my cock. A tingle rises within my balls. I withdraw slightly until the top ridge of my mushroom-head slips out from her upper lip. Then I gently thrust forward, easing the head and first inch of my shaft back into her mouth. I feel it bounce against her palette and she emits a muffled grunt. She is very snug.

"Show me how much you love it," I say. "Show me that your mouth is for me."

I pull back and then push into her again. Her mouth makes a wet squishy sound as my cock pokes the top of her throat. I repeat the motion again... and then again... and again. Jessica's eyes start to moisten; their corners filling reflexively with tears. Looking down at her pretty face, I recognize how unfairly matched she is against my wide cock. Only the first couple inches of my length have made it past her lips. The vast majority remains in front of her. She looks as though she were trying to swallow a baseball bat.

I hold her head firmly and continue my slow thrusting. She starts whimpering, struggling to breathe through her petite nose while my cock blocks her mouth.

On the next stroke I pull her head harder onto my cock. She coughs, launching spit out from her stretched lips. I hold her there with my cock lodged against the soft pocket at the back of her mouth, until a tear slides down her upturned cheek. I pull back enough so she can inhale once, then immediately press my cock back into her.

"Nnnngk!" she complains involuntarily as I bounce against the back of her throat. I repeat the motion; out and then back in.

"Nnnngk!" she repeats.

I do that three more times in rapid succession. A long thread of drool descends from her lower lip and I feel her mouth flooding with new saliva. I stop, move one hand to the base of my cock and withdraw it completely from her mouth.

"Look at my cock," I tell her.

She opens her teary eyes, breathing fast through her suddenly vacant mouth. I turn sideways so she can see the full length of my shaft in profile.

"Look at it," I repeat. "You see how it's only wet around the top? That's because none of the rest of it is in your mouth yet."

"I know."

"I thought you wanted to give me a perfect blowjob?"

"I do! It's just too big. I... I didn't think it would be this hard," she whines.

"You're scared. That's why your throat muscles are so tight. I know you're normally a very confident girl, but in this situation you need to surrender to it, okay? Then it will be easier."

"I can't. I think you're too big."

"Yes you can. Remember after your exam you told me be how you just gave up control and let me do those things to you?"

"Yeah."

"That's what you need to do right now."

"But I'm too small!"

"Yes. And I like that. It makes me want to get into your throat even more."

Her eyes are transfixed on the profile of my wobbling shaft, unaware that it is not even fully engorged yet.

"You want me back in your mouth, don't you?" I taunt her.

"Yeah," she whispers.

I let go of my cock and turn my hips. My cock swings toward her, bumping against her lips. She leans back and stares at it. Carefully, she reaches up and takes hold of the base with one hand. Her fingers are barely able to encircle its girth. She slowly slides her hand up and down its length.

"There's no way I can do this," she whispers.

"Yes there is," I tell her. "Now use that little hand of yours to tickle my balls, okay?"

She glances up at me and she moves her hand to my dangling sack. Tentatively she begins to fondle the large testicles floating inside.

"That's nice." I encourage her. "Now open wide and pull me back into your mouth while you do that. And let all that saliva pool in your mouth. That turns me on."

"Okay."

She cups her hand around my balls and pulls them softly toward her, catching the tip of my cock between her lips as she does. I relax for a moment and let her nurse on my head at her own pace while her fingers lightly tickle my balls. The combination feels wonderful and after a few minutes my cock begins to throb again, gradually hardening those last few elusive degrees. She notices the increased swelling within her mouth and lifts her eyes to mine with a mumbled giggle. She pulls her drooling lips off my cock and asks: "You like that?"

"Yes, I do" I grin down at her. "But it's time to open your little throat now."

"Yeah... I know."

"Are you going to try harder this time?"

"Yes."

"How are you going to try harder?"

She gazes at the head of my cock and traces her fingers along the length of my shaft, pausing to give it a squeeze. "I'm going to relax my throat?"

"Yes. It needs to stretch out a little for me, doesn't it?"

"It needs to stretch a lot."

"That's right. Take me back into your mouth now... and start working on that."

She drops her jaw and wraps her pretty lips around my head. I feel her tongue working with renewed energy, swirling on the sensitive spot beneath the tip of my cock. She keeps one hand wrapped around the base of my shaft and brings her other hand up to tickle my balls. When she starts to bob her head forward, banging my cock against the narrow opening of her throat, I almost lose my balance. The combination of sensations is marvelous. My balls buzz with pleasure. I sense the first drops of my pre-cum working their way up from within.

I slide my hands to the back of her head again and start thrusting my hips toward her mouth. I recline her face slightly so that, at the bottom of each stroke, my cock pressures the soft tissue at the very back of her mouth. I know that soft spot is the gateway to her throat. I press myself a little harder into it each time. Over and over I hit that spot.

Still my cock is only about three inches into her mouth, but it feels wonderful. She murmurs something unintelligible and a wet clicking sound starts within her mouth on every stroke. She is struggling. Her breathing is uneven. She forgets about her hands and they slip down, absentmindedly clutching my thighs. I pick up my tempo, bouncing the end of my cock against her throat more and more firmly. Her saliva becomes so frothed that bubbles start to appear at the corners of her mouth. They multiply with each downward beat of my shaft, spilling outward from her lips. I reach one hand down to grab her right breast, tugging and squeezing it as I pump her mouth. Strings of drool swing from her chin. The repetitive stroking of her squashed tongue triggers a wave of pleasure that surges the length of my cock. A few thrusts later I feel a squirt of pre-cum launch from me.

Immediately she coughs hard, twisting her head to one side to free her mouth of my cock.

"Oh my God," she says between gasps of air, "Did you just cum in my mouth?"

"A little bit," I answer, staring down at her from above.

"It went right down my throat!"

"Good. You ready for more?"

She wipes her glistening lips and stares at my cock. "How far was it in that time?"

"No more than your first try, but your throat is softening... you just need to let it open."

She stares at my dripping cock, and then tentatively encircles its girth with one hand: "Jesus. You're so swollen... no wonder it feels like my jaw is breaking. I think... I think this isn't going to happen unless you just do it."

"Do what?"

"I can't make myself open up like that on purpose. I was trying. I think you just need to push it through. After that, I think I'll be able to do it myself."

"You sure?"

"I think so. I wanna try."

She returns her lips briefly to the tip of my slippery cock. When I place my hands behind her head, she hesitates and tries to add: "Be gent-," but I cut her off, clogging her mouth hard and fast.

"Nnnngk... Nnnngk... Nnnngk!" she protests as I repeatedly thrust into her. I lower my hands further down to her neck, angling her face toward the ceiling, and step closer, standing astride her folded legs so that my cock points straight down at her throat. I start thrusting my hips above her face, driving my cock into her mouth like a plunger. Her hands grip my inner thighs, trying in vain to limit my penetrations.

Gradually, her throat begins to submit. I feel my head stretching a ring of muscles at the back of her mouth a little wider each time. Jessica is arched beneath me now, her body totally focused on absorbing my cock. I cradle her head in my hands and saw up and down within her mouth. Eventually, after dozens of hard strokes, I completely withdraw my cock and look down at her. Her jaw hangs slack -- mouth wide open and full of spit. Her tongue is out, blanketing her bottom teeth and dripping, waiting for me to return. Her eyes are closed. She is ready.

I slide the head of my cock back into her mouth and push it toward her throat once more. But this time, I don't relent. I press the weight of my pelvis down toward her face.

It feels like my cock it being squeezed through a wedding ring. The circle of muscles protecting her throat widens exquisitely slowly, exciting every nerve within my cock-head. I keep applying downward pressure, and watch as my shaft creeps past her quivering lips.

Jessica makes a final, panicky sound as the widest circumference of my head starts to pass through that little muscular ring. Suddenly my head pops through and surges down into her throat.

"Fuck!" I cry out loud. It feels so good my eyes roll back in my head. My toes curl into the carpet and I can't help but toss my neck back and let out a guttural groan.

My shaft spears smoothly past her lips. Her throat muscles start to gag immediately around my dick, milking it like some kind of crazy pleasure-machine. The deeper my head goes the greater friction I enjoy. I lose all presence of mind and just hold myself there, deep in her throat, rocking my groin into her face at the tempo of her reflexive gagging. Waves of pleasure ascend the length of my shaft and pulse within my balls. The compressed head of my cock beats inside her like a new heart.

Time passes, unnoticed.

When I eventually come to my senses, I look down. Jessica's pretty little face is stretched wide and tight around my cock like a pin-cushion impaled on a railroad spike. Her eyes are tight shut and her hands are flapping against my legs desperately signaling for air. I release her neck and watch her yank backwards off my fat cock with a loud, suction-breaking, "gul-OCK!"

She rolls to one side and coughs violently. A huge glob of white phlegm spatters onto the floor. She takes a couple deep breaths, and mumbles something about the taste of her margarita.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah," she answers hoarsely. Then she straightens back up and looks up at me with a concerned expression: "Did you forget about me?"

"I guess I did It felt so good... I lost track."

She lifts a hand to my balls and strokes them with her fingernails. "Well, just remember I need to breathe every once in a while, ok?" Then she grins, finishing with: "I'm glad you like it."

"You want to take a break?"

"No. I want to do it again. Don't you want to cum?"

"Oh, God yes!"

"Good."

She brushes away a strand of her hair from her sticky cheeks, and then nuzzles up to the underside of my cock. She gives it a couple of long licks and then leans back beneath me, resting one hand on the floor behind her.

She reaches her other hand down between her legs and begins to rub her clit while she stares at my thick cock.

"Just remember to let me breathe, okay?" she asks.

I take a half step forward and bump her chin with my cock. She giggles and then opens her mouth to catch the wobbling tip. I bring my other foot forward and return both hands to the back of her head. Her tongue begins its dance as my cock fills her mouth to the brim. It feels like pre-cum is dribbling steadily from me now. The inside of her mouth is unbelievably slippery and hot.

She starts to whine almost as soon as I thrust gently into her. I can see her hand working busily in her crotch, and the moaning vibrations of her vocal chords become a new source of stimulation for me.

I feel my excitement building. I can't wait to get back into her throat. I pull her toward me and lodge my head back into that awesome ring of muscles atop her throat. With less effort than the first time, they open and stretch. The mushroom head of my cock pops suddenly inward and I am into her throat again, purposefully driving half my length down into her. The gagging starts immediately. I ease back a little and then drive home another three inches of my cock, leaving only about two more outside her lips. I feel a rush of warm fluid soak my cock and fill her mouth.

I withdraw my cock far enough for the head to pop back into her mouth with a wet "Nnglick." Frothy juice pours from her lips and falls to her tits and crotch. She inhales a raspy breath around the girth of my head. I wait a moment until her tongue starts to flutter beneath me again, then I push forward hard, holding her head still as I squeeze the fatness of my cock into her narrow throat once more. A wet squishing sound is the only thing I hear. My shaft disappears between her lips in a long, slow slide. It stops with about an inch remaining to go, so I pull her even harder up under me and cram that last inch into her until my balls touch her neck. Then I rock back and forth within her as she gags. The undulating rhythm of contractions within her throat sends electric jolts of joy through my whole nervous system.

I pull all the way out and let her breathe. Then I reinsert my cock with a vengeance. I make several long strokes within her, each time withdrawing my head to the very top of her throat before plunging it down again. After three strokes I pull all the way out of her mouth, dragging stands of saliva out from within her.

"Are your breathing enough?" I ask.

"M-hm," she nods.

"Can you take more than three?"

Drool spills from her mouth as she says, "I think so."

"Let's try four."

She nods quickly again and takes a deep breath as I push my cock through her parted lips. I cannot believe how much drool is pouring out of her mouth. Each time I fill her with my cock, another wave of wetness seems to saturate her palette.

I press myself into her tight throat, working my cock down to its full depth. Then I withdraw smoothly until only my head remains within the ring of muscles atop her throat. They cinch like a tight collar around the neck of my cock. Then I push back down again -- achieving full insertion of my thick shaft. Then out. Then in. I count four repetitions and then withdraw completely so she can breathe.

I let her heave-in one gasp of air before I penetrate her again. I relish another four long strokes, pausing at the deepest point to savor the milking pulsations of her gagging throat.

After the fourth stroke I let her breathe a bit more, and ask: "Five?"

Her pupils are totally dilated. Her eyes are awash with tears. But her hand still flutters down by her pussy. Wordlessly, she nods.

I squeeze my cock all the way back into her and deliver five exquisitely slow strokes.

Then I wait a heartbeat with my head occupying her mouth, allowing her one quick breath before punishing her slippery throat with five more deep strokes, pausing at the deepest point of each to savor the sensation.

My grip on her head tightens reflexively as the pleasure builds within me. I pause, up in her mouth again, as she gasps for air. Then I give her five more deep strokes. After another breath, five more. Then another breath and another five. Breath. Five more. Breath. Five more. And so on, until she starts to lose color in her cheeks.

I pause and let her catch up. When the pink returns to her face, I recommence my intrusions. I accelerate my tempo, trading duration for an increase in speed and number. At first I only add one more stroke to each set, incrementing my count to six....but soon, to be honest, I stop counting altogether. I pump my cock down her throat over and over and over in long bursts, living out a dark urge I have within me. The desperate way she sucks for air whenever I give her a chance tells me I am often holding her down upon my thrusting cock, gagging her deeply, for way too long.

And yet somehow, despite the assault I am committing upon her throat, she seems to be approaching a climax. I notice the furrows in her brow deepen, and high-pitched little moans find their way out between the attacks of my cock. Both her hands now work at her crotch, no doubt using the waterfall of drool that continues to land there as a supplement to her own lubrication.

My own orgasm feels like it has been building within me for a week -- ever since Jessica first stepped out from behind the privacy-curtain in my exam room. Now that I am here, in her house, with my penis lodged all the way down her throat and the taste of my pre-cum already upon her young palette, I finally begin to crest the wave that has been approaching for so long. I revel in the thought of injecting an entire week's worth of my semen into her.

As I deliver another series of frenzied thrusts within her little throat, I feel it start within my balls. They tighten and rise, colliding now with her chin instead of her neck each time I bottom-out against her face. From somewhere deep inside, my body finds more blood-pressure with which to engorge my cock and it gains a final, ridiculous degree of firmness.

After another set of delirium-inducing strokes, I pull out and see my cock stand almost upright, bouncing to the beat of my heart above her streaming face.

"I'm going to cum in your throat," I whisper down to her.

"Fuck yes," she moans, blurring her hand against her clit and nodding her head. She adds the word "Please...," which unintentionally inflates a large bubble of spit between her lips. Her eyes remain closed. Her wet mouth is open, searching blindly for my cock.

I use one hand to stroke myself above her. A thick, pearly drop of pre-cum falls from my cock, popping her bubble of spit and landing on her tongue just before I plug her mouth with my fat head. I feel more pre-um leak from me as she begins to suck.

"Mmm... nnn... NNN!" she moans, visibly approaching climax. She starts to bounce a little, and brings one hand up to give her left nipple a hard squeeze. I reach down to her other tit and caress its incredible contour in synch with her rapid moans.

I hold back my own orgasm, only intermittently allowing myself to dip into her throat, waiting instead for her to reach her peak. She works on the head of my cock like a washing-machine; swirling, sucking, bobbing and vibrating as I loiter in her mouth. She moans and pants against me, her little kneeling body arching and twitching with excitement. As her noise-level rises, I feel her push against my length, asking for her throat to be penetrated once more. Naturally I oblige, and use her gagging throat to bring myself to the very brink of release.

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
908 Followers